Chapter 5

(A/N: Don't play the song on the side until it says to! Thanks)

"What the hell?"

I broke away from Calum's grip and saw Vivian standing at the doorway.

"Oh, hey!" I said smiling.

"You know you have guts, Elianna. I know there was something wrong with you when you went out with Luke the day you met him. Probably fucked him, too huh!?" she exclaimed.

Vivian's face began to turn red, and I was confused as to what on earth she was talking about.

"Wha-" I began.

"I talked to Joey this morning. He said that you found him at the park and payed him $300 to be your little fuck buddy. You're such a whore! Now, I see you here tounge wrestling with one of my best friends. Who's next? Michael? My boyfriend?" she ranted with tears about to fall out of her eyes.

"Wait," I said but got cut off.

"No you wait, bitch. You are not who you say you are! He also explained that he followed you as you left his house and found a bag filled with positive pregnancy tests in his garbage right after you left. Don't tell me you're so innocent, whore! I am not just going to sit here and watch you ruin one of my friends," she screamed. By this time, tears were pouring down her face.

The others heard Vivian screaming and all rushed into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Michael asked.

"The little whore has a new boy toy," Vivian muttered.

They all looked confused.

Calum stepped away from me before speaking, "Is it true? Did you do those things that Vivian said you did?" he wondered with tears in his eyes.

"No no no of course not! Cal, trust me, please" I whimpered, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes.

He shook his head and ran out the door. Luke rolled his eyes and followed in Cal's footsteps. Vivan was crying out of anger into Ashton's chest. The remaining individuals stared at me with disgust and hatred in their eyes.

"Elianna, I think you should leave," Michael whispered.

"Guys, just call me El-"

"No Elianna! Just get out of here and never speak to us again," Michael yelled.

I was taken back by this and shoved them out of the way before running out of the door. Tears were furiously falling down my face, and I tried so hard to wipe them away. Since I didn't have a ride, I started walking. I didn't know where I was walking to, but I knew that I wanted to go somewhere, anywhere but there.

At around 9:00 pm, my legs felt like they were about to collapse, so I decided to sit down. I looked at my surroundings and realized that I was sitting the curb by 'The Jukebox'. The sign lit up it's florescent green and red lights, and I dug around my pockets to see if I had the key.

Damn. They're in my other pants. Then, I remembered that there was an employee entrance towards the back that required a passcode. I stood up and jogged down the ally next to the store and found the employee entrance. The code was the year this old shop was opened in, so I quickly typed in '1986' into the little passcode lock and entered the shop through the employee entrance.

The inside of the store was dark, but the lounge was lit by the three light bulbs inside of it. I stopped by the restroom and washed off my face before entering the lounge. Luckily, someone had left a stack of 5 dollar bills on one of the coffee tables, so I grabbed one and bought me a water bottle from the vending machine. I took a big swig and started to regret not bringing my pack of cigs.