2

(Purple not red)

"Prince Zuko." I said walking towards him as servants are helping the him to put on his Fire Nation outfit, complete with a red helmet ending in a sharp point. Through all this, Zuko never moves a muscle.

"Hai, be prepared for anything I won't be protecting you, wear your own armor." I frowned slightly.

"I don't need it. I just ask you don't hurt the villagers." I said before dismissing the servants. I walked to the front of him and took of his helmet. "I was born in this tribe, my family is here. I ask you to please, don't hurt them." His eyes met mine before he grunted, as his eyes softened slightly at me.

"Yeah, I won't hurt the villagers." I smiled at him then lifted up my hands, his helmet presented. He leaned down and let me place it on his head.

"Let's go find the avatar." I said before walking out to the main deck.

As I looked at the small village just as the crew began running to where they needed to be. I felt the slight jerk as the ship hit the ice. I watched the ice split before the ship came to a stop and began to open from the bow. I calmly jumped down to the ice and landed beside Prince Zuko.

A watertribe boy lets out a battle cry and charges at the prince with his club to the ready, he is traveling his way upward. When he reaches Zuko, the prince merely kicks the club to his left and, without ever resting his leg on the ground, kicks him over to his right, sending him into the snow, where his head becomes trapped.

The warrior desperately tries to free himself as Zuko continues on his way to the village, followed by six more men. A teenage girl covers her mouth in shock upon witnessing the warriors quick defeat. I frowned softly and walked past Zuko.

He passes to the right when he does not seem to find what he is looking for and stops in front of the teen girl, who is clutching an older lady, a very familiar older lady.

"Where are you hiding him?" He surveys the crowd of villagers, who fall completely silent. Without warning, he extends his arm out into the crowd and grabs the older lady, holding her by the hood of her parka. I tensed and grabbed the lady gently pushing Zuko away.

"He'd be about this age, master of all elements?" I said holding the lady gently. The elderly woman shudders in fear as I give her back to her granddaughter, while she shoots an angry glare at Zuko.

Receiving no response, Zuko swings his arm out and releases an arc of fire that passes just over the heads of the people, causing them to cover their heads and cry out in fear.

"I know you're hiding him!" Zuko said as flames flew above everyone's head. I tensed and looked at the him. The boy from before runs over and picks up his club most of his war paint having come off at this point. He lets out another battle cry as he charges toward the prince.

Zuko, facing away from the boy heard the battle cry. He swiftly turns around just as the water tribe boy approaches. Zuko ducks under his wide swing and hurls the warrior forward. He lands on his rear in the snow and is quickly forced to dart from his spot when Zuko fires a blast at him. He spins to the side and tosses his boomerang at the enemy who barely manages to miss getting hit by the weapon.

Zuko growls and glares at him in anger at the near hit; he follows the course of the weapon until it vanishes before looking back at the water tribe boy in anger. One of the village boys tosses him a spear.

"Show no fear!" He handily catches the weapon and charges at Zuko once more. I move between Zuko and the boy pulling my arms from my hanfu sleeves and breaking off pieces of the spear with my forearms, pulls the remains of the weapon out of his hands and pokes him thrice in the head with the blunt end.