7

Aang, Katara, Sokka, and I are sitting around a bundle of sticks with a blue tent behind Katara and are surrounded by trees and rocks. A large se tu suddenly bursts from the surface, leaps through the air, and lands with a splash into the water. Katara rises and points at it.

"Look!" Katara said smiling. I looked over at Sokka as he rises to view the spectacle. The fish, a se tu, leaps into the air again, facing the group in mid-jump in slow-motion before landing in the water again.

"He is taunting us! You are so going to be dinner!" He grabs his fishing pole from his tent set up nearby and attempts to cast the pole into the water, unsuccessfully. "Hey, where's the fishing line?" I sighed and stood up.

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." He holds up an intricately woven necklace decorated with a red flower.

"I can get it for you." I said, the new blue outfit I wore consisted of a blue crop top with a skirt, both with a slight fur trim. The skirt had a pair of tight shorts under that went to my knee and I wore brown boots.

"Katara. I thought since you lost your other one ..." He pauses in mid-sentence and displays the necklace, holding it between his hands as he flashes a toothy grin.

"Thanks, Aang. I love it." I ignored the sappy couple and jumped into the water after removing my shoes. I heated the water expentionally since Sokka had climbed out. I watched the fish rise to the top slowly.

"Sokka." I said putting the now dead fish on the ground. He excitedly picked it up.

While saying this, Katara was trying on her new necklace. Sokka turns back to me and grins seeing the fish laying there.

"Thank you Hai." I nodded and walked out of the lake just as Momo suddenly flies off Aang's shoulder upon hearing a loud noise in the distance. He leaps onto a rock followed by Aang, who observes the scene. He points to the source of the commotion.

"Someone's being attacked by a platypus bear!" A large, ferocious creature having dark brown fur, the body and head of a bear, the tail and bill of a platypus and bearing a white "V" across its chest.

The creature stands upright on its hind legs and swings at a man clad in blue, who smiles merrily, his hands behind his back. The man manages to avoid the bear's swing by calmly stepping backward. The creature continues its attacks as Aang leaps onto a rock directly behind it.

"Well, hello there!" He dodges another swift swing of the bear's claws. "Nice day, isn't it?"

"Make noise! He'll run off!" I followed as Sokka and Katara approach the scene.

"No, play dead! He'll lose interest!" The bear swings its claws only to miss striking the man once again. I rolled my eyes and then walked over to Appa. Gently grabbing his reigns I led him over to the scene.

The platypus bear attempts to land a blow, cutting a large chunk of wood from the trunk of a nearby tree, the calm dodging the attack. Aang leaps into the air and lands onto the ground, placing himself between the calm man and the platypus bear. He sends the creature back slightly with an air blast.

"Whoa there!" The platypus bear only rears up on its hind legs further, letting out a loud cry. Appa now behind the bear and bellows, causing the animal to bristle in fear. The bear lays a large, spotted egg and escapes the scene, swimming down the river.

"Mmm, lunch to go with the fish! Lucky for you, we came along."

"Thanks, but everything was already under control. Not to worry. Aunt Wu predicted I'd have a safe journey." He folds his hands together and bows slightly.