21

"Hai!" Zuko said as I ran to the water. I smiled and turned to face him, the water splashing around me. His eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Join me." He walked out to me and leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away before walking deeper into the water.

"Love birds don't go off to far!" Azula's yelled. I rolled my eyes as we swam a little further out.

"Zuko." I said as he pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Hai, Zuko. Come back, we're next." She said pointing to the volleyball net. I closed my eyes and sighed before kissing him softly.

"I would rather ignore her." I snorted and then separated myself from him.

"Same. Let's go." I said before we swam back to shore. Zuko heated himself up enough to dry off and I copied his actions.

"She looks like a water bender." Someone said, I looked up and then frowned as people stared at me. I let my flames sprout from my palms and raised a brow. "Wow."

"Can we stay in while they go to the party? Spend some alone time together." I mumbled as we rested in our bed. He tightened his grip around my waist and kissed my head.

"I mean I'm sure if you threatened to burn everything down." I laughed and shook my head.

"Yeah except I'm not that mean. Even when I attack people I make sure it's not bad enough to burn or kill them. Just to knock them out."

"Yeah yeah."

"Dork." I mumbled before yawning.

"Take a nap."

"Will you stay?"

"Always." I curled up against him and closed my eyes. "Good night."

"Good night."

The moment I woke up. I felt Zuko's arm tightening around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled slightly. His face for once seemed to be completely relaxed. I felt his lips on my forehead.

"Azula hasn't bothered us but she's currently getting ready for a party so she could bother us at anytime."

"Well we might as well get ready then." He hovered over me and kissed me softly. "No sir." I said pushing him off. I stood up and looked at my clothes.

"Hurry up you two!" Azula said opening the door. I glanced over at her and raised a brow. She shut the door and I heard her shuffle away.

"I didn't realize how impatient she was." I joked before changing into my normal fire nation outfit. (Pictured above, ignore the red whatever is around her)

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and slid on my sandals.

"I really don't want to go." I said quietly. I felt his arms around my waist and smiled. I turned in his arms and leaned up to kiss him.

"Let's go!" I frowned and separated myself from Zuko before slowly walking out of the room.

"Is this your way of being fun?" I asked causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"Come on." Ty Lee said as she cartwheeled out of the house.

"Um ... You're a little early. No one's here yet." Chan said as we stood on the porch of his beach house.

"I heard you telling someone you'd be partying from dusk 'till dawn. It's dusk, so we're here."

"But that's just an expression." He replied. I sighed and leaned against Zuko.

"We are the perfect party guests. We arrive right on time, because we are very punctual." Chan shrugs, and gestures is to follow as he turns away. Azula and Ty Lee enter first as Zuko and I follow close behind us was Mai.

"All right, listen. My dad's an admiral. He has no idea I'm having this party, so don't mess anything up."

"That's a sharp outfit, Chan. Careful. You could puncture the hull of an empire-class Fire Nation battleship, leaving thousands to drown at sea, because it's so sharp." I looked at Azula as she attempted to flirt before sighing I approached her leaving Zuko for a moment and smiled at Chan.

"I apologize for her awkwardness, what Azula is trying to say is, you're outfits nice and she thinks you're cute." I said offering a smile. He smiled slightly at Azula.

"Um ... thanks" Chan walks away. I looked at Azula noticing her smile changes to a look of disappointment.

"Princess Azula, don't try so hard. Relax. It's not like you're talking to people in the palace trying to impress them. You're to intense. If you want someone to like you, don't be Azula be more like Ty Lee." I said before offering a smile. She slowly mimicked my smile and nodded.

"So loud and dumb." I facepalmed and sighed.

"This is going to be a long night."

"Hai." Zuko said pulling me away for a moment. I glanced and noticed people beginning to enter the home.

"Do I laugh like she is?" Azula questioned. I sighed and shook my head.

"Let's try something else." I said. "First don't put your hands behind your back. Second, remember how you felt taking over Ba Sing Se? The happiness of being the only fire bender to do that?" She nodded and smiled slightly. "Okay now I know you, you like to brag about yourself. Don't. What you should do is act more approachable."

"How?"

"Well right now if someone looked at you they'd see this scary unapproachable girl. They should be seeing a beautiful girl who looks fragile and delicate and maybe a little easy."

"Okay be more like you." My eyes darkened and she put her hands up in defense. "Joking."

"Yeah, for a second there I thought maybe you didn't need my help."

"Azula make the first move just don't be so strong about it." Zuko said.

"Chan would've paid more attention if you did it like this." I said before turning to Zuko. I smiled and offered a small blush. "You look nice tonight. Maybe you'd want to get us a drink and we can sit on the couch and talk for a moment?" Zuko's eyes dropped down to me before he turned away and walked to the drink table.

"Yeah you two are different."

"I was just showing you an example. Look not everything is a palace meeting. I'm spending to much time explaining. Azula don't try so hard."

"Here." Zuko said I turned and looked at him with a smile and took the drink with a thank you.

"And she's off."

*short skip*

"She was doing so well." I said softly before turning and noticing Mai staring at us.

"Yeah let's go."

"I want to liven up this party a bit." Azula said with a smirk as she approached us. I smiled and jumped onto the table.

"We've got some bad news, Chan."

"Party's over." Zuko said approaching me and the table I was on. I jumped up as Zuko kicked the table in half.

"Light it up Princess Azula." I yelled. Chen's eyes widened as blue flames spread through the room.

"Please join me Princess Hai." I laughed and released my purple flames.

"No..."

"Hey Chan how ya like my girl Azula now?" I said as Ty Lee brings the beams down. I smiled before skipping out the door soon joined by the other 4. Zuko pulled me close and kissed me as the house behind us burned in a mix of blue and lilac flames.

"You're amazing." He mumbled as he hugged me tightly. I stood on my toes and kissed him once more.

"I love you."

"I love you much more."