8

"Who's there?" Sokka said standing up, boomerang in hand. The Water Tribe with white bandages wrapped around the upper left portion of his torso, stepping out of the shadows. He is clearly surprised to see us.

"Sokka?"

"Bato?"

"Who the what now?" Aang said. I frowned and stood up.

"Bato!"

"Sokka! Katara! It is so good to see you two." He hugs Katara and Sokka. "You've grown so much!" Aang and I follows them, but remains standing a few feet away.

"Hi, I'm Aang."

"Where's Dad?" Sokka said, my eyes widened slightly and I moved beside Katara.

"Is he here?" Bato looks at me and then back at Katara.

"Hai?" He questioned. I nodded slightly as he approached me. I stepped back and sighed.

"You won't want to hug me."

"Why?" I didn't say anything just opened my hand. A small flame formed. "Fire bending?"

"You know my family but you don't know me. I am the Princess of the Fire Nation."

"You're the daughter of my best friend."

"He doesn't know me. I have been apart of the fire nation since I was a child. I have fought with them. You know my name but you don't know me."

"Princess." Aang said grabbing my hand.

"Is dad here?" Sokka asked. I turned to Aang and frowned.

"No, he and the other warriors should be in the Eastern Earth Kingdom by now." My siblings look crestfallen at this news. A gust of wind blows, causing them to shiver. I frowned and heated the area around us. "This is no place for a reunion. Let's get inside." He turns and slings his arms around Sokka and Katara, leading them away. After a moment, he looks back at Aang and I the gestures for us to follow.

"After I was wounded, your father carried me to this abbey. The sisters have cared for me ever since. Superior," A woman turns around. "these are Hakoda's children. They've been traveling with the Avatar. I found them by my boat."

"Young Avatar, it gives me great joy to be in your presence. Welcome to our abbey."

"Thank you, it's truly an honor to be here. If there's anything-" Sokka abruptly cuts him off. I frowned and continue following my siblings, tuning them out as we enter a room that looks identical to the water tribe.

"Bato, it looks like home!" Katara said.

"Everything's here, even the pelts!"

"Yeah, nothing's cozier than dead animal skins." Aang said sarcastically, I nodded in agreement as Momo leaps from Aang's arms and starts hitting the head of a bear pelt. The bear's mouth closes, Momo is alarmed a retreats back to Aang. Katara and Sokka are by the fire. Katara opens the lid of a pot cooking over the fire as Bato joins them.

"No way! Stewed sea prunes!" I held back Aang and shook my head.

"It's not good." I told him before going and sitting in the corner. Aang soon joined me as he was tired of getting ignored. I frowned then laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I miss Zuko." I mumbled. "Sorry if I'm hurting your shoulder. I don't like it in here."

"Would you like to go for a walk?"

"Let's go." I said quietly, sitting up. He stood up and held a hand out to me.