3

"The Avatar has escaped." I heard just as my back hit the wall. I screamed out and felt a sharp pain in my back and head.

"My staff!" Aang enters the room, the door closing behind him.

"Avatar!" I said moving onto my hands and knees as he ran back out of Zuko's room. I watched Zuko run out of his room and look in my direction. His eyes darkened as I stood up.

"Are you okay?" He questioned quickly. I nodded and then we both ran off towards the deck. I created a purple flame and shot it at the flying boy. We all assume a fighting stance.

"What is that?" Zuko said seeing a giant flying bison, Katara and Sokka mounted on his saddle.

"Appa!" Aang turns around to face Zuko and manages to deflect a firebending attack by spinning his glider around like a baton.

However, he propels himself by accident into the air and lands on the ledge of the deck. He leans precariously over the side, unsteadily balancing himself, but manages to regain his balance only for Zuko to fire another blast at him.

He twirls his glider again to deflect the attack. Two more blasts are fired his way before he loses his grip on his glider and the object spins away. The staff falls several feet away. Aang ducks, spins and leaps out of the way of blasts and lands on the very ledge, struggling to keep his balance. Zuko hurls more fire blasts his way.

"Zuko stop!" I yelled out just as Aang holds up his hands in defense, but the last blast seemingly knocks him out cold and he falls backward off the ship into the water, where he slowly sinks.

"Aang! No!"

"Avatar!" I leaned over the edge and dove in, my hanfu weighing me down. I grabbed the Avatars hand just as his eyes shot open, glowing a bright white, along with his arrow tattoos, and he frowns angrily. He wrapped an arm around my waist just as he steadies us in the water and begins swiveling around, a waterspout forming around us.

He rockets upward and erupts from the surface, riding a humongous spinning water vortex.
I looked down at Zuko's ship as its being overshadowed by the waterspout.

"Avatar! Wake up!" I screamed, I looked down at Zuko in fear as Aang lands, summoning the water behind him, he unconsciously pushed me behind him making sure I didn't take any damage, his eyes and tattoos still glowing, as he brings his hands around behind his head.

The water swirls around him, forming a protective circle, before spreading outward, knocking Zuko and several soldiers off their feet. Zuko falls over the edge and shouts in surprise. Sokka and Katara leaning over the side of Appa's saddle watching in shock.

"Did you see what he just did?!" I heard Katara say. "Hai, dove to save him."

"Now that was some water bending!" I caught Aang as he collapses onto the ground from exhaustion, his eyes and tattoos ceasing to glow. Appa growls and lands on the deck. Katara and Sokka slide down and quickly run toward the unconscious Avatar.

"Get away from him!"

"Aang! Are you okay?" She kneels down beside me holding Aang with Sokka following close behind.

"Hey, Katara. Hey, Sokka. Thanks for coming." His eyes immediately went to me. "You tried to save me."

"Avatar, I wanted you to come along on this ship to defeat the fire lord." I said. "I see now that you must do it in your own time. Hurry and leave this ship before Zuko attacks." I whispered the last part. "Now attack me."

"You're my sister." Katara whispered. I looked at her before offering a smile. Sokka had brought over Aang's staff.

"Leave." I said.