16

"So, Mr. Lee, Miss Kya, and Mr. ummm ... Mushy, is it?"

"It's pronounced Mushi."

"You telling me how to do my job?" The ticket lady said. I sighed and intertwined mine and Zuko's hands.

"Uh, no, no. But may I just say you're like a flower in bloom. Your beauty is intoxicating." Iroh flirted.

"You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, handsome. Raorr! Welcome to Ba Sing Se." She stamps our tickets.

"I'm going to forget I saw that." Zuko said with pure disgust as he grabs our tickets. I giggled and shook my head.

"It's cute. Maybe he will did love here."

"Gross!" I smiled and hugged my prince.

"Not gross." I laughed as we sat down at train station with the three Freedom Fighters. I sat atop Zuko's lap with Iroh beside us. Jet approaches and sits on the opposite side of Zuko.

"So, you guys got plans once you're inside the city?"

"Get your hot tea here! Finest tea in Ba Sing Se!"

"Ooh! Jasmine please." The tea seller pours tea into a leaf cup for Iroh. Iroh sips the tea, but soon grimaces at its repulsive taste.

"Blaugh! Ugh, coldest tea in Ba Sing Se is more like it! What a disgrace!"

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Zuko frowned and tapped my lower back. I stood up and then sat on his spot as he stood and walked away.

"Mushi!" I said loudly as Zuko, approach us, glances over his shoulder at Jet, who narrows his eyes and walks away. Angrily, he knocks the tea cup out of Iroh's hand.

"Hey!"

"What are you doing firebending your tea? For a wise, old man, that was a pretty stupid move!"

"I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but ..." The cup is now overturned in a puddle. "it's just so sad!" I frowned and shook my head as Zuko sits beside me.

Soon we boarded the train, finding ourselves next to a family with an infant. My eyes grow with adoration as I smiled at the baby. Iroh and Zuko both look at me before following my gaze.

"What a beautiful baby." I said reaching down and gently touching the infant's blanket. "They look so content. I can tell you're an amazing mother."

"Thank you."

*short skip*

"I just want our place to look nice, in case someone brings home a lady friend!" Iroh said holding a floral arrangement.

"This city is a prison. I don't want to make a life here. Hai and I will make a life when she's ready and the war is over." I blushed and looked up at him.

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. Now come on, I found us some new jobs, and we start this afternoon!"

Later as we arriveda small tea shop in the Lower Ring. I stood beside Zuko and Iroh as they spoke with the shop's owner. I had to wrap the apron strings around to the front as they were to long to tie in the back.

"Well, you certainly look like official tea servers. How do you feel‌?" Pao said. Iroh still desperately attempts to tie the string behind his back, but his effort is in vain.

"Ridiculous." Zuko said.

"Bored."

"Uh, does this possibly come in a larger size?"