Chapter-1

As a first-year student in a military academy, Bai Jing was involved in a car accident on the way back to school, and once transmigrated into a novel with the same name and surname that she just read a few days ago Cannon fodder supporting role.
    The novel tells the story of the heroine being betrayed by her boyfriend and best friend, after being reborn, she kills the Quartet with the memory of her previous life, and falls in love with the strongest man in the world. And Bai Jing is the heroine's classmate, and also the unlucky guy who was robbed of the golden finger by the heroine.
    When Bai Jingchuan came over, it was already the end of the world, the animals and plants were mutated, the climate changed drastically, and what was even more frightening was that space cracks would appear from time to time, and ugly, man-eating monsters would emerge.
    Chapter 1
    ◎Awakening◎
    In the living room, several teenagers and girls are sitting on chairs with nervous expressions on their faces. There are several clean instant noodle buckets on the table.
    "Do you want to ask Bai Jing to get up and eat something?" A frail girl glanced at the pale girl lying on the sofa, and asked hesitantly.
    "Bai Jing himself didn't say he wanted to eat, there is only so much food left, what should we do if we finish it?!" The slightly fat boy refused impatiently.
    "But, Chen Feiran asked us to take care of Bai Jing when he went out," another cowardly boy wearing glasses said in a low voice, "Bai Jing already had a fever." "Are you questioning me?" Slightly
    fat The boy narrowed his eyes and spoke in a bad tone.
    Seeing him like this, the other two were silent.
    As soon as Bai Jing woke up, he heard Dong Hong, a fat man, talking nonsense in his own home. To be precise, it was the home of the original owner.
    She is wearing a book.
    Her original name was also Bai Jing, and she was a first-year student at the National Defense Military Academy. However, a car accident happened on the way back to school, and when she woke up, she was transmigrated into the novel "Rebirth: The End of the World" that she had read a few days ago to pass the time.
    This novel tells the story of the end of the world. The heroine Mo Yu was betrayed by her boyfriend and best friend. After being reborn, she awakened with healing abilities. Relying on the memory of her previous life, she joined the strongest team and fought with the most powerful man, the heroine Yan Fei. love story.
    And Bai Jing is a sophomore at the Agricultural University, and also the unlucky guy who provided the heroine with her first golden finger. In his previous life, Bai Jing bought a bracelet at a small stall. After the end of the world, he accidentally cut his hand, blood dripped on the bracelet, and opened the storage space.
    Relying on this storage space, Bai Jing took six classmates including the hostess, and at a critical moment, he joined a supernatural team and escaped to the base in city b.
    As soon as Mo Yu was reborn, he followed Bai Jing to find the stall and bought the bracelet first.
    Bai Jing thought that Mo Yu really liked it, so he didn't care, not knowing that it was actually an alchemy tool.
    That's right, according to the development of the following plot, various alchemy props will appear in this world, and storage space is only one of the most common functions.
    According to the memory of the original owner, before the outbreak of the apocalypse, Mo Yu found an excuse to ask for leave and ran to City B. Before leaving, he asked the original owner not to go together. But the original owner didn't know that the apocalypse was coming, so naturally he wouldn't take time off from school to travel to city b.
    Hearing that the original owner was unwilling to leave, Mo Yu gave her a sympathetic look and left. In her opinion, Bai Jing, who has no storage space, will not be able to catch up with the supernatural team this time, and will not be able to reach the base in city b safely.
    And her scumbag boyfriend and green tea best friend will naturally die on the way to escape.
    Now, the apocalypse has erupted for ten days, plants are growing wildly, animals are becoming bigger and bigger, and humans are regarded as prey. Even when Bai Jing and the others were escaping from the school, they saw a crack open in the air suddenly, and a dark monster emerged, killing a man in an instant and tearing his flesh.
    Bai Jing took his classmates at that time to the house he bought off-campus. The frail girl and Bai Jing have known each other since high school, and their name is Xu Yan.
    The chubby boy is Dong Hong, one of the rich second generation, arrogant and selfish, and Xu Yan's boyfriend. The thin boy wearing glasses is Wang Qiming, with good academic performance and an average family. Dong Hong is a follower.
    And Chen Feiran and Jiang Yuan who went out are the heroine's scumbag boyfriend and green tea girlfriends.
    Bai Jing didn't store much food in the house, and now there are only a few boxes of instant noodles left. Seeing this, Chen Feiran took Jiang Yuan and said that he was going out to find food.
    They left in the morning and haven't come back yet. In Bai Jing's view, it is very likely that they think they are weak and incompetent and want to take the opportunity to get rid of them.
    Because she discovered that a box of chocolates that she secretly hid was missing.
    Bai Jing coughed, and slowly sat up from the sofa, "Did you eat the remaining boxes of instant noodles?"
    Xu Yan was a little embarrassed, "There are still four buckets left, I, I'll make a bucket for you."
    " Wait a while," Dong Hong called to stop Xu Yan, and ordered to glance at Bai Jing, "Bai Jing, you just woke up, and you probably aren't hungry, so let's eat in the evening." Bai Jing smiled slightly, "At my house,
    eat My things, and then you told me to wait until evening to eat?"
    Although her body was still a little weak, but for the three frail and fat people in front of her, a pair of three was not a problem.
    Dong Hong blushed with anger, "Why are you talking to me?! Have you forgotten who my father is!" "It's the
    end of the world, does it matter who your father is?" Bai Jing sneered and walked to the instant noodles , Tear off the lid directly, without hot water, just hold the dry bread and put it in your mouth.
    She was so hungry, her whole body exuded appetite, as if her body was short of energy.
    Dong Hong stepped forward aggressively. Compared with Bai Jing's thin and tall body, his fat body seemed more powerful. Obviously this gave Dong Hong confidence, he kicked Bai Jing, "I want you to provoke me!"
    Bai Jing dodged, slapped Dong Hong on the face, "Go away."
    Bai Jing looked thin and tall, but this slap was not weak, and Dong Hong was slapped to the ground directly.
    "Dong Hong!" Xu Yan yelled, and quickly ran to his side, looking at Bai Jing in disbelief, "How could you do it?!" "Yes, yes.
    " Yan shouted from behind.
    "I call it self-defense." Bai Jing took apart the second bucket of instant noodles, stuffed them into his mouth, looked at the three people on the ground, and sneered.
    The original owner has a good temper and is willing to carry such a pile of garbage, but she is not willing. So it's better to part ways as soon as possible.
    Dong Hong's complexion was distorted. He has never been humiliated like this before! But he knew that he couldn't beat Bai Jing, so he looked at Xu Yan viciously, "Why are you helping me, why don't you go up and beat her! Wang Qiming, you too, I don't believe that two of them can't beat one." Xu Yan and Wang Qiming are very
    good Self-knowledge, according to the current point of view, it is true that the two cannot beat one.
    The scene is awkward.
    Bai Jing casually ate three buckets of instant noodles before he felt better. However, the three people on the ground were so angry that they didn't dare to take a step forward.
    "What's the matter?"
    The door was suddenly opened, Chen Feiran was supported by Jiang Yuan and moved into the room, followed by four boys, the first one, Bai Jing is very familiar with her father's illegitimate son, Bai Xuan.
    When she was twelve years old, her mother discovered that her father had an illegitimate child who was only one year younger than herself, so she decisively let her father leave the house. Who told her father to eat soft rice?
    Bai Xuan's mother obviously couldn't accept the dream of a wealthy wife being shattered. She came to the house every three days to make trouble, but was kicked out by the security guards, and became a joke among others.
    Bai Xuan was right behind his mother, with a gloomy face.
    Bai Xuan looked at Bai Jing with evil intentions in his eyes. He has always hated this superior sister, but the status gap made him have to bow his head and be a man.
    Unexpectedly, when the end of the world came, he awakened the power of the gold system, and unexpectedly met his sister.
    This is the chance God gave him to take revenge!
    He had already asked Chen Feiran that Bai Jing hadn't awakened any abilities.
    Bai Jing looked at Bai Xuan coldly, knowing that the visitor was not kind.
    Sure enough, a metal knife flew towards him. Although Bai Jing dodged quickly, his calf was cut.
    Blood trickled down the wound slowly.
    Bai Xuan whistled, "I hid pretty fast, so I don't know if I can be so lucky all the time."
    A few boys behind him said with a smile, "Bai Xuan, you are so accurate."
    Bai Xuan glared at them , turned to look at Bai Jing viciously.
    Under his control, the metal knife quickly stabbed Bai Jing's other leg. Bai Jing wanted to hide, but his body was still weak and he couldn't react in time. This time the wound on his leg was deeper than the previous one. Blood trickled down her leg.
    She even had to hold on to the cabinet to stand still.
    "Bai Xuan, aren't you afraid of attracting strange beasts?" Bai Jing tried to delay the time, holding back the pain.
    Maliciousness flashed in Bai Xuan's eyes, and he sneered, "You're right, so it's really a quick fix."
    This community has cleaned up stray cats and dogs before, and the green area is not much, so there are few exotic animals and plants, but it takes a long time Yes, it's really hard to say.
    As for killing people, since the end of the world is here, who cares about that.
    No, he doesn't have to really kill Bai Jing, as long as he seriously injures her, she won't be able to survive.
    Bai Jing felt bad. She scanned the people in the room and knew that no one could help her. Dong Hong was full of joy, wishing she would die immediately, while Chen Feiran and Jiang Yuan hid aside, apparently silent.
    Could it be that he was really going to die here? !
    Bai Jing secretly resented that she had just died once, and even if she lived to the end of the world, she didn't want to die like this.
    However, Bai Xuan controlled the three metal knives and flew towards him. Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and a big hole was smashed through the closed door.
    The green leaves glowed with metallic luster, wrapping around Bai Jing's two wounds, while the remaining vines gushed out of the hole continuously, blocking Bai Jing's body.
    It's the spider plant she raised!
    Because the Chlorophytum just got bigger at first, there was no other change, and it couldn't be thrown out, so they just locked the door.
    Thinking about running out of ammunition and food, maybe it can be eaten as a dish.
    "Very hungry... so fragrant... want to eat..."
    Bai Jing heard Diaolan's faint voice.
    She didn't know what was going on, but she knew it was her only chance.
    "Kill those people at the door, I'll give you whatever you want!" Bai Jing tried his best to convey this message to Diao Lan in his mind.
    "Kill...to eat...to sign a contract..."
    Along the wound, a green light flashed into Bai Jing's body, and she felt that there was an extra turntable in her mind, and the phantom of Chlorophytum appeared in a grid of the turntable.
    The other branches of Chlorophytum sprang up rapidly, and rushed towards Bai Xuan and others.
    Bai Xuan's face darkened, and he wanted to cut off the vines of the spider plant with a metal knife, but found that the branches and leaves of the spider plant were as hard as alloy metal, and could not be cut at all.
    And the boys behind him also used their abilities one after another, water arrows, fireballs...but it didn't work.
    The fireball made Zhiwan flinch a little, but in the next moment, as if provoked, he lashed at the boy fiercely.
    "Run!" Bai Xuan turned gloomy and ran away.
    Branches followed closely behind, wrapping a person's calf tightly, and the person fell to the ground suddenly, "Help me!"
    However, no one stopped, but ran down the stairs even harder.
    Chlorophytum vines still wanted to chase, but they seemed to have sensed something, quickly retreated, and closed the door by the way.
    "What's wrong?" Bai Jing asked anxiously in his mind.