Chapter 51-60

51

Mutated Green Radish◎
【I have been promoted to level four...hahahahahaha, I have been promoted to level four...Mom, mother, I can talk freely... ...Three sentences will become history forever...I want the lawn in front of the villa, the sun is the best...I want to buy the most expensive fertilizer...What smokes Me? ! 】
The piranha raised its head and akimbo, and was about to laugh three times, but a slender red tongue pierced through the black and red staggered petals.
After finding that the core of the piranha is not in the center of the petal, the tongue retracts quickly.
But how can the piranha tolerate monsters provoking itself just after leveling up, the petals are instantly atomized, and the black mist wraps around the tongue, and then wraps around the body like a snake, directly covering the owner of the tongue.
There was no sound of wailing, as if the monster's flesh and blood disappeared as soon as it was covered with the black mist, not even the bones remained, and the falling black stone seemed to be corroded by sulfuric acid, with pits and hollows.
"Continue to attack!"
Han Xiao activated the lightning-type ability, and the twin thunder dragons roared and moved, and the thunder light flashed, and they rushed towards the dark crack monsters with different shapes not far away.
Bai Jing recalled the mutated Chlorophytum, and the green vines waved and flipped around him, like green pythons swaying around him.
Monsters are more difficult to kill than mutant beasts, especially in different shapes, resulting in obvious differences in the lethality of different abilities.
Soon, a slimy, long-tailed and six-legged high-ranking monster crawled under the wall. It has densely packed suction cups on its hexapods, and its crawling speed on the wall is no faster than that on the ground.
"Attack with fire!"
Luo Qingzhou leaned on the inner wall and shouted loudly with a horn.
The research institute conducts detailed research on the corpses of various monsters that appear. Although it will take a long time to fully crack the secrets of monsters, it is enough for them to classify each monster and summarize its general weaknesses.
The fireball hit the monster like a falling meteorite, and the flame burned the slime, causing the monster to howl in pain instantly.
Rong Yunlan pulled out the black stone long knife, activated the supernatural power, and blazing flames burst out from the blade.
With a flash of the knife, the flame directly cut off the monster's six legs attached to the city wall.
Blue mucus flowed from the monster's body, and black mist penetrated its chest.
With a bang, the monster fell to the ground, revealing a huge hollow in its chest.
"Use the ice ability to freeze it over there!"
Before lj Luo Qingzhou could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw a hard monster jumping up and rushing towards the ability user on the city wall.
The mutated Chlorophytum quickly grabbed the monster's limbs, and the ice-type power users worked together to activate the power. The monster's head was frozen, and the ice crystals spread down, quickly freezing the monster into an ice sculpture.
Xiang Han split the monster in half with a space blade, and the monster was like frozen paper, brittle and shattered into powder, dissipating in the air.
But one monster can restrain more than a dozen supernatural beings, and soon five or six monsters rushed to the wall.
Even though the mutated Chlorophytum sprang out countless vines, entangled the monster or sent a vine flying, the monster was still killed into the crowd of supernatural beings.
The sharp claws were cut off like blades, and several supernatural beings were seriously injured on the ground. Some of them closed their eyes before being dragged down for treatment.
Holding the black stone dagger tightly, Wang Dongsheng rushed forward to fight the monster.
The dagger collided with the black claws, and the sharp teeth bit straight at Wang Dongsheng's head. Wang Dongsheng bent over and turned sideways to avoid the fatal blow. It splashed all over Wang Dongsheng's body.
The strength soldiers followed closely behind, causing a lot of obstacles and damage to the monsters.
Xiang Han seized the opportunity, the space blade directly slashed across the monster's neck, and the monster's head flew off, while Wang Dongsheng took the opportunity to stab the dagger into the monster's chest, digging out the black stone.
The monster hit the ground like a brick wall that was knocked down.
"Go down the fence!"
The monsters are huge in size and their number can be controlled. Even if they fall to the ground, they won't be covered in mutated bugs like before, and it's easier to fight outside the base.
Bai Jing ordered the mutated Chlorophytum vine to roll up four or five supernatural beings and put them on the ground, while she herself stood by the wall with a black stone dagger.
The piranha split into nine giant flowers, and six of them were atomized into black mist, which quickly spread towards the monster.
The dodder was covered in blood red, and the vines branched out and shot at the monster, sucking the flesh and blood around the black stone, and the flower buds bloomed, biting the black stone and dragging it out of the body. After the monster lost the black stone, its strength was greatly reduced. After two or three rounds of supernatural attacks, it crashed to the ground.
The gate of the base opened, and dozens of armored vehicles rushed towards the monster. The intensive firepower weakened the pressure of the supernatural beings.
The two piranhas were firmly guarding the gate of the base, blocking the monsters who wanted to rush into the base.
The howls of monsters and the bombardment of guns and guns continued to sound outside the base, and the smell of gunpowder and blood permeated the surroundings, and monsters and people with abilities continued to fall. The corpses of some supernatural beings were torn into pieces by the monsters behind before they could be retrieved, or even trampled into mud.
The tragic situation of the companions made the surviving supernatural beings red-eyed. Fireballs, golden knives, and ice blades attacked the monsters one after another.
In the base, ordinary people hid in the underground safe house in area c and shivered.
Another wave of vibration came, and some people couldn't help crying.
"When will this kind of life end!"
A month ago, they could still get off work and enjoy a peaceful life, lying on the sofa and swiping their phones, but now they can only hide in the basement, squeezing each other closely to keep warm. I am afraid that the door will be torn open by the monster in the next moment, and I will die with regret.
Li Hongyan hugged her son tightly and shrank in the corner.
Tongtong tugged at the corner of her mother's clothes blankly, "Mom, are we going to die here?"
Li Hongyan held her son's slightly fleshy hand and comforted her softly, "Don't be afraid, Tongtong, do you still remember Sister Bai? Great, how could you let monsters enter the base."
"Mama will hug you and sleep for a while?"
"Okay." Tongtong shrank into Li Hongyan's arms obediently, and closed her eyes. He remembered the scene where Bai Jing knocked Uncle Liu to the ground before, and Uncle Liu, who was as terrifying as a monster, cried bitterly at her feet.
Sister Bai is so powerful, she must be able to kill monsters, Tong Tong whispered in her heart.
But Bai Jing's situation is not very good at the moment, a high-level monster jumped onto the wall. Its back was covered with sharp thorns, and its tail was like a big hammer, smashing hard at Bai Jing.
Bai Jing dodged sideways, and slashed at the tail with the dagger, with a bang, leaving no trace.
Is the surface soldered? !
Even the black stone dagger can't cut it!
Bai Jing felt that he was really unlucky. Now the piranha and dodder were entangled by other monsters, but this monster was as tough as the mutated Chlorophytum, and it couldn't be sucked at all.
【Mother, I guarantee that even if you are injured, you will recover quickly...】
Mutated Aloe sneaked out of the pocket, sincerely assuring.
It is only at the second level now, and its greatest ability is healing, and it has no attack power. When the mutated beasts came before, they could still play a role. When the wounded reached a certain number, a wave of group healing would come. But now the supernatural beings are scattered all over the place, and it is too late to recover from the injury, so it can only hide in its pocket and fish silently.
"Shut up!"
Bai Jing rolled over, dodging the sharp thorn attack.
Just now, a group of mid-level community monsters flew up and restrained other supernatural beings on the wall, so now only ordinary soldiers can help on their side. But this monster black stone bullet can't pierce it!
"Turn it over! The abdomen is the weak point!"
Luo Qingzhou observed for a long time, stretched out his head and shouted loudly.
However, as soon as the words were spoken, the thorns on the monster's body flew around like a goddess scattering flowers.
A sharp light flashed in front of my eyes, and a spike pierced directly into the wall, only a few centimeters away from Luo Qingzhou's avoiding head.
His uncle!
Luo Qingzhou quickly shrinks into a ball.
The mutated Chlorophytum woven into a dense vine net the moment the spikes shot out, blocking most of the spikes, but there were still fish that escaped the net and shot through the bodies of soldiers and supernatural beings.
"Turn it over!"
Bai Jing injected the power into the alchemy prop bracelet on her right hand, and the green light flashed and poured into the mutant spider plant, and at the same time, she injected the remaining power into the mutant spider plant.
Double buff!
The mutated Chlorophytum entangled the monster's limbs. The monster roared and struggled, but it couldn't break free like before. It was caught and turned over, and tied to the ground.
The monster's abdomen was gray and white, Bai Jing jumped, and the dagger slashed open the monster's abdomen. Blue blood splashed all over Bai Jing's face, Bai Jing wiped off the blood on his face with one hand, turned the dagger, and cut out the black stone in his abdomen.
The monster howled.
The hard skin on its surface softened quickly, and the mutated Chlorophytum was strangled fiercely like a python, and its limbs were directly broken.
Within a few seconds, the monster lost its breath.
At this time, there were more than a dozen monsters left, and the sun gradually set, and the blood-red afterglow fell on the ground.
And the sky is covered with that round of blood moon, hidden in the clouds, slowly dyed golden,
everything seems to be getting better.
An armored vehicle soldier dragged back the power user who had lost his strength, and drove into the base. However, suddenly a large green leaf split the armored vehicle like a machete, and the soldiers on the vehicle lost their vitality in an instant.
Cuscuta and Piranha, who were fighting with the monster, were furious in an instant, and went straight to the intruder like a lion whose territory had been violated.
[The intruder... kill it! 】
Bai Jing heard the voice of dodder and piranha, and was taken aback for a moment, and saw a large green plant gushing out from the west.
It is a mutated pothos.
Its leaves are more than one meter long and its branches are thick. As for the other second and third level xenoplants, they ran away after feeling the breath of level four xenoplants here.
However, the fierce mutant Luluo was instantly dumbfounded when she saw the dodder and piranha that had been killed.
How could there be two quaternary heteroplants!
As long as it was dazed for a while, the dodder was already in front of it, and the bloodshot vines tightly entangled its branches. It wanted to cut off the dodder with its long leaves, but the leaves were wrapped in black mist and swallowed bit by bit.
[You two don't talk about Wude! 】
The mutated green radish roared loudly, its vines tumbling, and its leaves flying. It sensed that there are four-level heterophytes here, and it wanted to follow the monster to pick up the bargain, but it didn't expect that there were two plants here!
It is an unchanging law in the memory of the inheritance of two four-level heterophytes to kill each other and finally achieve the lordship.
But two heteroplants form an alliance, beat and devour another heteroplant, it is shameless!
The mutated green radish wanted to run, but couldn't move an inch, so it could only become nourishment for dodder and piranha while shouting and cursing.
I knew it earlier, I knew it earlier...
it wouldn't come!