Chapter 41-50

There are two descriptions of the source of the spar in the novel, one is that it suddenly appeared after the end of the world, and the other is the condensation of alien plants and animals. If the latter is used to awaken the ability, it will not only carry the special features of the different plants and animals, but also absorb the abilities of the different plants and animals.
The small white spar that Mo Yu awakened was condensed from the mutated aloe vera, so she was able to absorb the energy of the mutated aloe vera effortlessly.
[Yeah, it took a lot of energy...Girl, you are not bad, the aloe on your body is also a healing system...It will be used when upgrading... .]
The mutated aloe rubbed against Bai Jing, eager for this white spar.
Bai Jing touched its leaves and agreed to exchange. She condensed a drop of green water and put it on the branch of the old banyan tree.
The old banyan tree carefully absorbed the green water droplets, and then pumped the piranha with its roots.
[Take your things and leave quickly...I told you not to eat the exotic plants, you still don't listen...If you stay, the exotic plants in the botanical garden will be eaten up by you.. ....]
The piranha jumped three feet high.
[The villains sued first... I didn't... They attacked me first... You are unreasonable, I don't want to be your neighbor yet... Let me give them crystals every day... They are all white-eyed wolves, I have had enough of being the boss... Mother, mother, I will take you to my little vault... Take Let's go...bad old man! 】
The piranha knocked open the wooden door of the warehouse and jumped in.
Bai Jing threw the white spar into the chain of space, followed him in, and was instantly blinded.
It can be said that there is everything in it, a few spars, countless black stones, wine from the supermarket, dried corpses of mutated termites, torn cotton clothes, guns, and the most dazzling thing in this pile is A pile of gold nuggets and a heap of jewels in the corner.
"Did you rob a jewelry store?" Bai Jing picked up an exquisite platinum necklace, dumbfounded.
What does a different plant collect so much gold, silver and jewels? You can't still plan to take these to the base to exchange things.
[The old banyan tree said that those are very valuable... Humans like them the most... Then if I run out of wine one day, maybe my little brother can take these to humans to exchange for wine. .....Mom, have you ever drank wine? Drink it well...When you inhale it with the rhizome, you feel very comfortable and dizzy...Sometimes you can see a lot of crystals Dangling in front of my eyes...Mom, do you have any wine...I can exchange it with you...]
The piranha explained while firmly protecting her crystal Shi, it sensed that Cuscuta was about to move, and wanted to seize its spoils.
Cuscuta couldn't help twisting the vine, it felt that there was something in it that would allow it to advance!
I want it, I really want it!
Sensing Cuscuta's desire, Bai Jing couldn't help standing next to the piranha, looking at the few crystals. The crystal stones are not big, the largest one is only the size of a fist. Among them is a beautiful white crystal stone dotted with traces of bloodstains.
"Where did this come from?" Bai Jing pointed and asked.
[I got it from fighting... That vine is so fierce, but I am even more fierce... I devoured it a long time ago... It fell out of it... ....It's beautiful...Mother, mother, I don't want to be snatched away...This is mine...]
Bai Jing nodded and asked in a gentle voice, "Then I How about changing it with you, I will feed you an extra drop of green water every day for this month."
When the piranha heard this, she quickly threw the white spar to Bai Jing.
[I agree...One drop a day for a month, no regrets...I love my mother the most...Actually, this spar is of no use to me... .Ah, ah, what the old banyan tree said is right, as a different plant, you still have to have your own small treasury... Hehehe, mother, see if there are others you want... 】
The mutated aloe was stunned when he heard the words, is this the benefit of having a small treasury?
it wants too!
The
◎Return ◎
Bai Jing put the small treasury of the piranha into the chain of space, ready to go back.
The piranha finally ran under the old banyan tree and rubbed its trunk with its flower buds.
[Old banyan tree, I'm leaving...don't miss me too much from behind...if I have time, I will come back to see you...I don't know if you can't hold back these alien plants without me...don't be soft-hearted Swallowed by plants... Next time I come back, I may be a sixth-level plant... You have to be good...]
The old banyan tree was able to shake its branches at the beginning to show that I knew it, but later I saw piranhas nagging and couldn't stand it , directly pulled out the tree root, and pulled it into Bai Jing's arms.
Bai Jing put the piranha on his shoulder, "Take a break, I'm thirsty even if you're not thirsty."
The piranha groaned, obediently lying on Bai Jing's shoulder.
Leaving the Arboretum, it was still a little unnerving. It has stayed in the botanical garden since it opened its mind. After the end of the world, it practiced with the old banyan tree and devoured many exotic plants, ensuring its position as the boss in the botanical garden.
Now that it finds its mother, it will naturally follow. The piranha rubbed against Bai Jing's neck, and when I became a level 6 heteroplant, I would come back to find the old banyan tree.
In its inheritance memory, the sixth-level alien plant is already about to become a lord, and the road to promotion is full of brutal fighting.
When Bai Jing passed by the store, he couldn't help but stop the car and went in to collect some supplies. Because it was occupied by the botanical garden for a long time, the things here have not been taken away too much.
Bai Jing looked at the snacks on the shelf and quickly put them into the chain of space. She checked the space chain before, and found that Han Xiao had put the things inside out, so she put the things in without any scruples. She knew that Han Xiao had completely given the space chain to herself.
A mutated aloe protruded from her pocket.
【Mother, can I get something? 】
After seeing that Piranha can exchange the items in the small treasury for green water drops, it also wants to save the small treasury.
Bai Jing lowered his head and said helplessly, "Go find it first, I will leave you a shelf in the space chain to put your things."
She knew that after the piranha bloomed, other plants would also be tempted.
【I also want! ]
Seeing this, Cuscuta hurriedly shouted, although it doesn't think highly of these things in front of it, but it also wants to have other exotic plants.
"Okay, okay, you all go find it, and I'll plant a shelf for you." Bai Jing responded directly.
Hearing this, the mutated Chlorophytum ran out, but for Bai Jing's safety, it still left half of the vines by her side. Piranha was not interested in the items in this store, so she obediently stayed by Bai Jing's side.
Bai Jing walked to the daily use area and saw the well-packed bedding and even clothes on the shelves, his eyes flashed with joy. When she left home, she didn't bring too many clothes, and most of the clothes sold in the base were second-hand clothes. Now that she has new ones, she naturally won't let them go.
Bai Jing put the underwear on the shelf into the space chain, threw in a few packs of four-piece bed suits, then took a bunch of mineral water and snacks, and took four shelves into the space by the way.
After more than 20 minutes, she called back the three different plants.
The mutated aloe was chased back by a mutated termite. The piranha was instantly excited when she saw the mutated termite. The black mist quickly flew out from the bud, wrapped the mutated termite, and swallowed it into the bud.
【Mother, they all bully me! 】
The mutated aloe vera is pitiful. It didn't meet anyone it liked very much. It wanted to go farther, but whoever thought it was was stared at by mutated termites. It seemed to see Shiquan Dabuwan and chased it all the way. It is the nemesis of the filthy liquid, but it has nothing to do with these mutant beasts. Hearing his mother's call, it wept with joy, turned around and ran back.
Small treasury or something, it doesn't want it!
The piranha shakes its petals, protruding its pistils so cheaply, it is very proud.
[Oh, it's so pitiful...to be chased by a mutated termite...but it's okay, if you recognize me as the boss, I will accept you as the younger brother...From now on , not to mention the mutated termites, those ugly monsters, I will fight them off for you... But, you have to pay me something... My little brother handed in half of it before. ...Just give me a quarter of the green water droplets...]
Mutated aloe jumps into Bai Jing's pocket without saying a word, it is not stupid, as long as it does not leave its mother, the remaining three Different plants have to be its bodyguards, so as not to give a quarter of the green water droplets in vain.
Cuscuta quickly returned with a piece of smooth and supple cat skin, and Bai Jing threw it on its shelf. Although I don't know if it's worth it, but it can't be without something on the shelf!
Only the mutated Chlorophytum finally brought back a thumb-sized green spar, but the color was dim and the energy was scarce. But the mutated Chlorophytum swayed its leaves, looking very happy. After all, it could feel the slightly envious eyes of Cuscuta and mutated aloe.
When Bai Jing returned to the villa area, he found the corpses of mutated termites everywhere.
She quickly jumped out of the car and ran to the villa.
Han Xiao and the others stayed in the villa. A few soldiers were sitting on the sofa, bandaging their wounds with gauze, but they didn't look seriously injured overall.
"Have the mutated termites attacked?" Bai Jing walked to Han Xiao and asked.
"Well," Han Xiao nodded, frowning slightly, "Not long after you left, hundreds of mutated termites came, and the tires of the car were bitten."
Bai Jing looked at the car at the door, "Is there any spare tire?"
"I'm afraid I can only make up tires for two cars." Han Xiao looked helpless.
Those mutated termite soldiers split into two groups, gnawing through most of the car tires. The base in city c is nearly 200 kilometers away from the villa area, and they now have more than 30 people, and at most they can only send a quarter of them back by car.
If the rest of the people walked back, it would take at least two days.
Bai Jing scratched his head, "The car I drove away should still be usable."
That's three.
Han Xiao thought for a moment, made up his mind, and called Wang Dongsheng, "Find a few people to drive away with the wounded and supplies. We will get the equipment and go back. At the same time, contact the base to see if we can send some cars to pick up people." ."
The soldiers and patients who came out were all supernatural beings, so it shouldn't be a problem to escort the supplies back.
Wang Dongsheng nodded, this was the best way he could think of so far.
However, the communicator made a rattling sound and could not contact the base in city c.