Chapter 81-90

81

The mutated Tuberose slightly increased the ability control, and the several ability users and researchers quickly attacked each other and died from the opponent's best move.
    It jumped onto the stage, and found that Fat Lihua had a lot of fragrance in its body, so it kindly helped it remove it.
    The most important thing is that it can't lift Fat Lihua and Shen Youyou, so it's best to have a means of transportation. Obviously, Fat Tanuki, which was only drugged, became its best choice.
    After waking up, although Fat Lihua really wanted to take revenge, but looking at the unconscious Shen Youyou, she still picked her up and walked out first.
    The dead cat is dead, the cat has raised an ancestor.
    When Fat Lihua walked out with Shen Youyou on her back, she couldn't help but slander. As for the supernatural beings and researchers who stepped on the dead while walking, that was of course not intentional, who let them die on the way out.
    Hearing what the mutated Ye Laixiang said, Bai Jing looked at Han Xiao, "I'm here to guard Shen Youyou, you can take the dodders and go there."
    Otherwise, they might not be able to walk quickly if they hold Shen Youyou.
    Moreover, she was also afraid that it would be bad if the medicine remained in Shen Youyou's body for too long, so she wanted to use supernatural powers to do a complete repair and grooming for her.
    They had already killed many supernatural beings outside, and the remaining personnel in the research institute should not pose a major threat to Han Xiao and the others.
    What's more, Cuscuta will follow.
    Han Xiao nodded, "Be careful here."
    Although the seriously injured person has recovered, it will be difficult to recover his combat power in a short time. It is also a good way to leave Baijing here to guard.
    After finishing speaking, Han Xiao took Mu Xiaolan and others, and Fat Lihua quickly ran towards the interior of the research institute.
    Bai Jing asked the mutated aloe to treat Shen Youyou first, but when the white light dissipated, Shen Youyou did not wake up.
    [No injuries... There is a strange energy in the body...]
    Mutant Aloe said inexplicably.
    According to its feeling, Shen Youyou should belong to a person with spiritual powers, but the energy in his body seems to be vaguely wind powers.
    Shen Youyou's spirit-type power user is too weak. If he doesn't deal with it, he will probably be swallowed by the wind-type power. At that time, whether he will completely transform into a wind-type power user or abolish it and become an ordinary person, let's say Oh no.
    "Sheng Ye, do you know what's going on?"
    Bai Jing transported the power into Shen Youyou's body, and soon noticed the wind energy. She tried to take it out, but found that the wind power seemed to have disappeared. It began to penetrate into Shen Youyou's body, and even entangled her weak spiritual ability.
    "This is the ability of a close relative." Sheng Ye floated over Shen Youyou and probed the energy in her body.
    "You use your abilities to help her fuse, otherwise her abilities will be useless." It would be fine
    if Shen Youyou didn't contract Fat Lihua, and if everything went well, she would only transform into a wind-type ability user. But after contracting Fat Lihua, it is impossible for the spiritual ability to completely dissipate, and it is impossible for the wind ability to truly integrate with Shen Youyou.
    If she is lucky, she will lose her abilities and become an ordinary person. If she is unlucky, she may even be paralyzed and lose her life.
    Hearing this, Bai Jing didn't dare to hesitate, and quickly imported the remaining wood-type supernatural powers in his body into Shen Youyou's body. When two supernatural powers were entangled, he tried his best to fuse them together.
    At this time, Shengyun Pantian Shencao's turn frame suddenly glowed faintly, and the white energy merged into Bai Jing's wood-type ability.
    The mutated aloe leaned on Bai Jing's shoulder, and it felt the energy in its body was draining.
    [Mother...]
    Mutated Aloe couldn't help shouting quietly, it was a little scared.
    Bai Jing stretched out his hand and rubbed its leaf tip, "It will be ready soon, don't be afraid. I will feed you more green water droplets when I get out later." After the
    white light flooded into the wood-type power, the wood-type power passed through Shen Youyou's body. Everywhere, the spiritual energy and wind energy will be quickly fused together.
    After five or six minutes, the wood-type abilities wandered around in Shen Youyou's body, successfully merging the two abilities.
    Shen Youyou's eyelids moved slightly, showing a tendency to wake up.
    Sheng Ye glanced at it, nodded with satisfaction, "Yes, she has become a dual-line supernatural power because of a blessing in disguise." As expected
    of the master I fancy, she can use the holy cloud disk spontaneously. Among them, it can be regarded as excellent.
    On the other side, Han Xiao and others chased into the inner area, and happened to see someone disappearing around the corner in front.
    With a gloomy expression, Han Xiao raised his hand, and a group of people chased after him quickly and cautiously.
    Just after turning the corner, a fireball came straight to Han Xiao's front door.
    Fortunately, he was prepared, dodged his body, waved his right hand, and a thunder ball slammed towards him.
    Jin Ranye activated his psychic powers, trying to control the dozen or so people in front of him.
    The dodder rushed out, piercing the thighs of three or four people almost in the blink of an eye.
    Seeing that the sneak attack was unsuccessful, more than a dozen people with supernatural powers quickly activated their supernatural powers, and supernatural powers such as water, fire, and gold were overwhelming.
    However, three supernatural beings were controlled by Jin Ranye, and even stabbed the accomplice next to him with a dagger.
    The person at the back shot and killed the three supernatural beings. His face was also exposed in front of everyone.
    Even though they were prepared, Han Xiao and the others were shocked when they saw this face.
    With thick eyebrows and big eyes, a high bridge of nose, and a scar left on his face, his tough face gave off a bit of gangster air.
    Mao Yanming.
    It turned out to be him!
    Mu Xiaolan's eyes were red, and she shouted, "What's going on, Mao Yanming?! Why didn't you come back while you were alive?!"
    Looking at Mu Xiaolan's sad and angry face, some sporadic images suddenly flashed in Rong Xiao's mind, but It disappeared quickly, leaving only a vague figure.
    With a cold expression on his face, he fired several times, and the ice blade quickly shot at Han Xiao and the others from the air.
    Mu Xiaolan's eyes widened, apparently unable to believe that Brother Yan Ming, who had always been cheerful, would really want to kill them.
    He kidnapped Shen Youyou, thousands of thoughts flashed through her mind, even though she knew that she was probably deceiving herself, she still held a faint hope.
    But now, that hope is dashed.
    Mao Yanming really betrayed them.
    Even the mission back then might not have been as simple as the case report...
    Han Xiao's face was cold and stern, and he couldn't accept that Mao Yanming would be a traitor, but he suppressed the strong feelings in his heart.
    Their only task now is to catch the people in the institute.
    But soon a cold electronic female voice sounded in the research institute, "The countdown to the explosion is ten minutes..."
    Han Xiao and others were startled, and directly asked Cuscuta to bind three or four supernatural beings over, and quickly retreated.
    Rong Xiao stopped attacking and ran in another direction, but after running a few steps, he couldn't help turning his head and glanced at the back of Mu Xiaolan who disappeared into the corner.
    Xiao... What is Xiao...
    A trace of bewilderment flashed in his eyes.
    "Rong Xiao, come out quickly!" At this moment, a man's stern voice came from his communicator.
    Rong Xiao's eyes turned cold again, he is the adopted son of the Rong family, Rong Xiao.
    When Han Xiao and the others ran back to the elevator entrance, all the wounded who stayed where they were were had already gone up.
    Bai Jing pressed the door open button tightly, and shouted anxiously, "Come up quickly, there are less than forty seconds left!"
    Han Xiao and the others picked up the supernatural being they had caught, and quickly ran into the elevator.
    At twenty-five seconds, they returned to the lobby.
    Fifteen seconds, fourteen seconds... three seconds, two seconds, one second!
    As soon as Han Xiao and the others ran out of the building, they heard a bang, and the underground laboratory exploded.
    And the building above was crumbling, and it was obvious that it was about to collapse.
    "Run further!"
    Han Xiao yelled, dragging Bai Jing's arm and running inside.
    bang bang bang!
    A large number of concrete rubble fell to the ground, and the building completely collapsed.
    Everything is buried underground.
    "Deputy Team Bai, I need you to come and save people!"
    The Haishi Ability Squad shouted loudly.
    Bai Jing remembered that they also lifted two people from several nearby laboratories, and ran there quickly.
    Fortunately for these two, the door of the laboratory was blocked, so although the mutated animals and monsters were released, they were still lying safely on the operating table.
    But they were not lucky, they were covered in wounds, and they were convulsed when they were rescued, obviously they had just done the experiment.
    The mutated aloe vera white light enveloped the two of them gently and warmly. After more than ten minutes, the bodies of the two gradually calmed down and fell into a coma.
    "Can it be rescued?" Xu Zhongjiang walked over with a heavy expression.
    He knew that Yuan Cheng had a problem, but for the sake of the research results, he didn't pursue it further. I didn't expect to give him such a big surprise!
    Bai Jing shook his head, "I don't know, the two of them must have been injected with a lot of drugs like this. I can't say what the results of this experimental transformation will be." The captain of the supernatural team ran over, "Chief, there are
    many The people who were treated as experimental subjects. These two people are just the two people we have seen who are still alive."
    Xu Zhongjiang looked cold, and he naturally knew this.
    Because among the two people who were rescued, one looked very familiar, and it was the husband of the middle-aged woman.
    And this person, Yuan Cheng submitted a report saying that he was allergic to the first round of medicine and died!