Chapter-10

"The latest research results of the Research Institute of City B show that white spar can be absorbed by any type of supernatural beings, and its value is far higher than that of spar with other attributes." General Yi said calmly.
    General Feng nodded slightly. If so, the white spar should indeed be the main target, but...
    "You have heard the report just now. It is not easy to get the white spar."
    The white spar was scattered on the ground . The depths of Yunlian Mountain are occupied by a mutated python. According to the available information, the mutated python is about to reach the third level. There are many different plants around it, and even the energy change of the crack can be faintly detected. It can be said to be extremely dangerous.
    "Old Feng, City B still requires half of the white crystals to be handed over!" General Yi said with a suppressed anger.
    General Feng paused, remained silent for a while, and asked slowly, "Then what will they exchange?"
    "The latest research results on alchemy tools." Lieutenant General Yi almost squeezed this sentence out between his teeth.
    In the beginning, all major research institutes rushed to acquire the research location of the first alchemy prop. In the end, if it weren't for the above-mentioned speech, and the city b research institute also promised to share the latest results, that alchemy item might not be the turn of the city b research institute! Now City B wants to use this to exchange for the spar they fought so hard to snatch! Have a fucking dream!
    "Who gave the order?" General Feng smiled instead of anger.
    "The Rong family!" General Yi gritted his teeth.
    At the beginning, Mr. Rong came out of the battlefield with iron and blood, and devoted himself to serving the country. However, his son Rong Junping not only failed to inherit his character, but was mercenary and good at making money. General Feng and the others have always looked down on him, but the youngest daughter of the Rong family married into the Yan family, this guy Rong Junping took advantage of the momentum of the Yan family, and unexpectedly rose to the top in the officialdom. After the end of the world came, he acted accordingly and quickly occupied a place in city b.
    "Does Old Man Yan know?" General Feng looked grave.
    He was not optimistic about the Yan family's marriage at the beginning, but the Yan family boy refused to listen to persuasion, insisting that the youngest daughter of the Rong family was different from his brother! But it doesn't matter if it's different. Ever since she married into the Yan family, the girl from the Rong family has been helping her brother a lot. The boy from the Yan family is also an earbud. Nine times out of ten, he will listen to the girl from the Rong family. Even scolding will never repent.
    "Old man Yan is seriously ill, and now Yan Hui is in charge of Yan's family," Yi Zhong said with a serious expression, "One of the names given by city b is that they need to help the healing system to be promoted to the second level as soon as possible before they can hope Save old man Yan."
    General Feng was silent for a long time, "This is not acceptable."
    He had been friends with old man Yan for decades, so naturally he didn't want to see him die of illness. But the white spar is what the soldiers sacrificed their lives in exchange for, so it cannot be handed over to City B for nothing.
    "Old Feng, they also contacted Song Qiang, and Song Qiang agreed." Lieutenant General Yi hesitated for a moment before speaking out.
    General Feng sneered, "I knew that kid Song Qiang was not a good one."
    Song Qiang was a man who had nothing to gain, and it must be profitable for him to agree to City B's request. If you don't want to use your own side as a victim of this mission, or you want to use the power of the central government to suppress your own forces.
    Sure enough, as soon as General Feng finished speaking, the battalion commander of the first battalion ran in, "General Feng, there is news from Mayor Song that they hope to discuss the ownership of the white spar.
    " It's really shameless, and you want to take advantage of it, but you don't want to take the risk by yourself. Speaking of which, the heroine is good enough, in a place as far away as city b, she can still make plans for city c.
    However, this operation in the novel failed to bring back the white spar in the end, and Yunlian Mountain has also become a rumored death place, the kind where you can't get out after entering.
    General Feng picked up his teacup and took a sip of the warm tea, "Tell him, just follow the original plan, the white spar will be divided into five and five, I don't care what they do with it, and he doesn't want to make up his mind on our side." "Yes!" The first
    battalion The battalion commander gave a military salute and ran away quickly.
    At the end of the meeting, General Feng called Han Xiao to stop, "Stay here, I have something to tell you."
    Bai Jing walked out, pricking up his ears to hear a few scattered words.
    She has recalled the relevant descriptions in the novel several times in her mind, but she can only analyze that apart from Mayor Song's other plans for this mission, something big will definitely happen.
    She involuntarily touched the dodder on her wrist, and asked in her mind, "Is there any danger in Yunlian Mountain?" [
    Bad things...not dangerous...I am the most powerful! ]
    Cuscuta's tone is very proud. Obviously, on Yunlian Mountain, it belongs to the type that can walk sideways.
    "Do you know that mutant python?" Bai Jing asked.
    [My puppet...provides energy...]
    Hearing Dodder's answer, Bai Jing almost fell to the ground. Is that giant mutant python Cuscuta's puppet? ! Does this mean that Cuscuta can not only parasitize but also manipulate the host?
    [I couldn't before...but soon...]
    Cuscuta shook the vines cheerfully, without denying Bai Jing's guess.
    Bai Jing returned to the dormitory, in a trance. She suddenly felt that she might have misunderstood the reason for the destruction of the base in city c. In the novel, the destruction of the base in City C was the result of three parties. Cuscuta sucked a large amount of human flesh and blood in the base, and the mutated python led the mutated animals to attack the base. To make matters worse, the special equipment was destroyed, the anti-energy field covering the base disappeared, and a large number of Rift monsters appear in the base.
    But now the giant mutant python has been parasitized by Dodder, and will even be controlled by Dodder in the near future. At that time, the giant mutant python will attack the base, and it is very likely that Dodder ordered it. But why, if it is only for energy, it is impossible for the dodder to start to move after a year.
    Even the destruction of special equipment and the appearance of crack monsters, is it really an accident?
    Bai Jing sat down on the bed, looking at the dodder obediently wrapped around his wrist with a complicated expression. There was only one murderer behind the destruction of the base in City C.
    Thinking of Han Xiao's meaningful words before, Bai Jing closed his eyes helplessly and lay down on the bed. Maybe this mission really depends on the dodder.