chapter-24

◎Wound◎
    Yan Fei frowned slightly, turned around and followed her to Wu Jing's room, "Why did it suddenly relapse? Didn't you suppress it before?"
    When they were on a mission before, they encountered a high-level monster, that monster Claws are corrosive. At that time, he had no time to dodge in order to protect Mo Yu, but Wu Jing blocked the paw for him.
    After killing the monster, he asked Mo Yu to treat Wu Jing, but there seemed to be some special substance in the wound. Although it stopped bleeding, it couldn't heal.
    "I don't know. Sister Jing just arrived in the room today, and the wound started to bleed again, and it even tended to expand," the short-haired woman Jin Xiao said sadly, "Captain, Sister Jing's arm won't be useless, right?"
    She She and Wu Jing were selected together, and they have always had a good relationship. Seeing Wu Jing like this made her feel very uncomfortable.
    Mo Yu followed behind. She didn't have much affection for Wu Jing, and she even rejected Wu Jing because of her good relationship with Yan Fei.
    In the room, Wu Jing lay on the bed with a pale face, her left hand pressed her right hand, she bit her lips, her eyes were full of pain. It was still the beginning of June, and the temperature was not too hot, but she was sweating constantly on her forehead, and even her clothes had some wet marks.
    "Wu Jing!" Yan Fei stepped forward quickly, grabbing her arm with one hand.
    Black pus flowed from the edge of the long wound, which mixed with the bleeding blood, making it even more terrifying.
    "Mo Yu, use your healing ability to help suppress it." Yan Fei turned his head and said in a deep voice.
    Mo Yu had no choice but to step forward, his hands condensed with white light, and placed them on the wound with the skin turned out.
    When the white light touched the black pus, the latter made a zla sound and rolled slightly, and then a foul smell radiated.
    After more than 20 minutes, Mo Yu's body began to tremble, but at this time the black pus had only been eliminated by two-thirds.
    "No, it can't be done." Mo Yu gritted his teeth and said tremblingly, his body swayed and he almost fell to the ground.
    Yan Fei hurriedly supported her, showing worry, "Mo Yu, are you okay?"
    Mo Yu lowered his eyes and said in a crying voice, "I'm sorry, I'm so useless. Sister Jing was not cured."
    "It's none of your business, you have worked very hard." Yan Fei comforted. Without Mo Yu, Wu Jing might not have been able to keep her arm from the very beginning.
    "But sister Jing still has pus on her wound!" Jin Xiao couldn't help shouting, it's only been more than 20 minutes, and she doesn't believe that Mo Yu, who is a first-level supernatural user, is so capable!
    "Jin Xiao, Mo Yu has done his best," Yan Fei said disapprovingly, he turned his head to look at Wu Jing, a trace of guilt flashed in his eyes, "I didn't react in time, so I let you get this claw."
    "We are teammates. If it were you, you would do the same." Wu Jing said with a smile, holding back the pain. She used to have admiration for Yan Fei, but after the confession was rejected, she stopped thinking. But they can't be lovers, they are still teammates who are loyal to each other. They once fought and killed the enemy together, so she doesn't regret taking this blow for Yan Fei. After all, Yan Fei had saved her several times while fighting in the Amazon jungle.
    Jin Xiao was so angry that she couldn't speak, looked at the pale Mo Yu, and cursed inwardly, who is showing this appearance.
    She herself is also a first-level supernatural user, and it takes almost an hour to fight each time before she feels out of power. Even if the healing power user consumes more, it is absolutely impossible to be like this in more than 20 minutes! Mo Yu didn't really want to cure Sister Jing!
    "The white spar should have been given to Wu An!" Jin Xiao whispered through gritted teeth.
    Wu An is Wu Jing's biological younger brother, and he must have been more concerned than Mo Yu when encountering this matter!
    "Jin Xiao!" Yan Fei scolded in a low voice, saying that was too much.
    Mo Yu lowered his head, looking a little hurt, but a trace of boredom flashed in his eyes. If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't take a look at it back then, it would have been Jin Xiao's turn to speak.
    In her previous life, she did not have the ability to awaken, but she knew the existence of the white spar. The white spar has no attributes, and it is the safest to use it to awaken abilities. In the previous life, many people obtained rare abilities by absorbing white spars.
    After rebirth, she always hoped to find the white spar. So even though she hid a lot of materials in the bracelet, after the end of the world, she still went out with the collection team to find the materials, just to find the white spar before others.
    But when they were searching for a supermarket, their team was unlucky to encounter a mid-level monster, and almost wiped out the whole army. At this time, Yan Fei appeared. He killed the monster with the members of Lone Wolf Squad and agreed to take them back to the base as a piggyback.
    On the way, Wu Jing found a fist-sized red spar in the grass on the road, and next to it was a white spar almost the size of an index finger.
    At this time, no one has ever encountered white spar, let alone know its special features. place, and is willing to exchange the materials inside for that piece of white spar.
    She had heard of Yan Fei's reputation in her previous life, and knew that he was upright and would not covet her bracelet. And his own bracelet is the first alchemy prop since the end of the world, and it will definitely attract the attention of the b city research institute.
    As for the white spar, she had already thought of an excuse, and she said that she especially wanted to awaken the power, but knew that the red spar was big and difficult to exchange, so she only wanted to exchange for the small white spar.
    Sure enough, attracted by the bracelet, the Research Institute in City B agreed to give her the white spar, but asked her to absorb it in the Institute and report her feelings truthfully. Fortunately, relying only on that small piece of white spar, she awakened the healing ability.
    She found out later that because Wu Jing was the discoverer of the red spar, her younger brother Wu An was chosen to use the white spar in the first place.
    Mo Yu had heard of Wu An's name in his previous life. He is the most famous healing system user in the city b base. Song Huiran had a serious injury and he was the one who healed him. It can be said that people with healing abilities are the most popular existence in the last days.
    It's not that Mo Yu didn't envy him in his previous life, but now, he is the one who becomes a healing power user!
    She didn't feel any guilt at all, and if she could live a new life, it meant that God cared for her. Whether it is a bracelet or a white spar, it is natural that those who can live there. Bai Jing and Wu An lost these, it can only be said that it is God's will.
    Mo Yu nestled quietly in Yan Fei's arms, which made Yan Fei feel even more distressed.
    Back then, Mo Yu had handed over her bracelet and supplies in exchange for the white spar, not to mention that she had agreed to be a guinea pig. This kind of courage was worthy of his admiration. If you have to say it, Mo Yu didn't take advantage of that exchange at all, but took a lot of risks.
    Looking at Yan Fei's expression, Jin Xiao knew what Yan Fei was thinking. She couldn't understand why the captain, who had always been calm and decisive, was blinded by Mo Yu's green tea, and always had his own filter.
    "Captain, just don't talk about anything else, what should I do with Sister Jing's injury, if this continues, Sister Jing's arm will really be useless!" Jin Xiao suppressed his anger and asked.
    Mo Yu raised his head weakly, and said hesitantly, "If I can be promoted to a second-level supernatural being, maybe I can really heal sister Jing's injury." "
    I will definitely get the white spar tomorrow." Yan Fei eyed There was a flash of sharpness, and he said in a deep voice.
    Wu Jing used to be a soldier under Feng Lao, and Feng Lao has always admired her a lot, and he would definitely not let her become disabled because of this injury.
    Mo Yu nodded vigorously, "I believe in you. After I get the white spar, I will definitely be promoted to the second level as soon as possible."
    As for Wu Jing's injury, it's good to be cured, so that Yan Fei will not be hurt by her in the future because of this. Have guilt.
    But Mo Yu didn't know that at this very moment, an unexpected visitor came to her room.
    Cuscuta unscrewed the window handle and quietly crawled into the house, and everything it saw was being shared with Bai Jing.
    Ever since he learned that there was a vitality in Mo Yu that he hadn't noticed, Bai Jing felt a little uneasy.
    She didn't find any description in the novel, but she didn't dare to underestimate the halo of the heroine. I am obviously not in the same boat as Mo Yu now, in order to avoid capsizing, it is best to find out about this kind of thing in advance.
    Fortunately, Yan Fei and the others were arranged in the same dormitory building, and it was very easy for Cuscuta to climb out along the wall to have a look.
    Bai Jing made up his mind, and told Cuscuta his thoughts.
    [A drop of green water...]
    Cuscuta readily agreed, but the asking price was extremely high.
    "No, I just let you take a look. Why is it worth a drop of green water?" It's not easy either.
    [If you don't give it, don't do it...]
    Cuscuta is very arrogant. This is not included in the contract requirements. It is considered an additional task, so it will naturally have to be repaid.
    "One-third." Seeing this, Bai Jing quickly bargained.
    [Two-thirds...]
    Cuscuta thought for a moment, then swung the vines and asked.
    "One-half, if it's too much, I don't need you to go, I'll go for the mutated spider plant." Bai Jing used his ultimate move, if it wasn't for the small size of Cuscuta, which is not easy to be found, she would definitely choose the mutated spider plant first, because... ...
    [I will go for a quarter! 】
    The mutated Chlorophytum rushed to live.
    Bai Jing praised it in his heart, because this kid is so stupid, he doesn't know that only the united front can get the highest price at this time, tsk tsk, he still has too little experience.
    Cuscuta heard the words and whipped the mutated Chlorophytum with a vine.
    [One-half... No reneging on debts...]
    With a competitor, Cuscuta immediately agreed.
    "I'll give you half of the deposit first." Bai Jing condensed the newly recovered abilities into a small drop of green water.
    Cuscuta quickly absorbed it, stretched, and then got out of the window and ran straight to Mo Yu's room.
    At this time, the mutated aloe plant seemed to be aware of it, and tried its best to turn the flower pot a little bit to attract the attention of the dodder.
    Cuscuta circled the mutated aloe twice, stretched out the vine to touch the tip of the mutated aloe, and then quickly retracted the vine.
    【that's it! ]
    Cuscuta sent a positive message to Bai Jing.
    At this moment, the mutated aloe suddenly glowed with white light, and with a bang, the whole aloe fell towards the dodder, and the tip of the leaf just touched the dodder bud.
    Cuscuta was startled.
    [It touches porcelain! 】
    Bai Jing frowned, where did he learn these words.
    However, at this moment, there was an extra voice in her mind, which was clear and clear.
    【Mother, save me! 】
    Bai Jing almost couldn't catch his breath, whose mother is this? Do xiezhi love to recognize their mothers so much? !
    Mutated Aloe wanted to say something else, but there was a sound of footsteps outside the door, and Mo Yu came back.
    Cuscuta quickly rolled up the flowerpot with vines, put the mutated aloe back in place, then slipped out of the window, closed the window, and climbed up the pipe at a speed comparable to lightning.
    A series of movements are extremely numb.
    Seeing it come back, Bai Jing quickly closed the window, pretending that he hadn't done anything. But thinking of the mutated aloe, she couldn't help but frown slightly, what's going on?
    She could vaguely feel that the mutated aloe was the same as the mutated Chlorophytum and Cuscuta, and could be contracted.
    Even the moment he heard the voice, the dial in his mind moved slightly.
    I want to get that mutated aloe.