Chapter-25

◎Mutated Aloe ◎
    Early the next morning, Bai Jing knocked on Han Xiao's door.
    Han Xiao had just finished washing his hair, his short black hair was wet on his forehead, his eyebrows were drawn into his temples, his nose was straight, and his pair of phoenix eyes were like a dark night sky, which made people sink. The shirt has not been buttoned yet, and the well-defined abdominal muscles can be seen faintly.
    "What's the matter?" Han Xiao wiped his head with a towel in one hand, and looked at Bai Jing casually.
    Bai Jing coughed lightly, "Captain, I must be arguing with Yan Fei and the others about the white spar today."
    Han Xiao raised his eyelids slightly, a trace of sarcasm flashed in his eyes, and said slowly, "I made it clear to Mr. Feng yesterday. Yes, half of the white spar is kept in the army, and the rest is taken out for ordinary people in the base to buy with points." Both the
    red spar and the golden spar are the same plan. The ordinary people in the government's ability team who were tied up before were released, and the points they deserved for this mission have been issued to them by the army.
    For government-related functional positions, Mr. Feng is already screening personnel. Anyone from Song Qiang's faction will not stay in their original positions.
    Now, the city c base is completely under the control of the military.
    Yan Fei wanted to be an empty-handed white wolf, afraid that he hadn't woken up yet.
    "They have what I want in their team." Bai Jingwen said bluntly.
    "What?" Han Xiao asked, putting the towel on his shoulders, turning around and walking back into the house.
    "A different plant," Bai Jing entered the room and closed the door, and said at the same time, "It's in Mo Yu's hands." "
    Similar to those two different plants in your hand?" Han Xiao sat on the chair and glanced at Bai Jing's wrist Cuscuta.
    "Almost."
    "Okay, I see," Han Xiao tapped the table with his slender fingers, thoughtfully, "You continue to train with Xiaolan for the past few days. Before the next mission, it is best for you to be under her hands Persist for half an hour."
    "Don't use the power." Han Xiao added after seeing the dodder shaking.
    "Okay." Bai Jing nodded.
    After breakfast, Han Xiao brought members of the Blade Squad to the meeting room.
    General Feng and Lieutenant General Yi were already waiting there, and within a few minutes, Yan Fei also walked into the meeting room with members of the Lone Wolf Squad.
    Wu Jing's right hand was wrapped with thick gauze. Before going to bed yesterday, Yan Fei asked Mo Yu to come again, and finally eliminated the remaining black pus.
    Bai Jing turned his head and stared at the wound on Wu Jing's arm, frowning slightly. For some reason, she always felt that there was an aura that made her very uncomfortable.
    [Bad smell...smelly...]
    Cuscuta muttered in her mind.
    "Is there anything in her wound?" Bai Jing asked.
    [Bad things... will pollute plants...]
    Cuscuta could not hide her disgust in her tone.
    [I don't like it...]
    The mutated Chlorophytum followed closely and echoed. Compared with Cuscuta, its tone was a little cautious and uneasy.
    Bai Jing stretched out his hand to touch its leaves, feeling a little uneasy in his heart, the thing that disgusts Yizhi seems to have been vaguely mentioned in the novel. The filthy liquid can pollute heterophytes into humus.
    In the later stage of the novel, the Bone Forest, one of the seven forbidden places, is full of filthy liquid. Compared with the countless spars in other forbidden areas, the Bone Forest is a dead place, only decayed everywhere. No living thing can survive more than a day inside. In the center of the forbidden area, it is said that there is a huge piranha humic plant.
    General Feng saw Wu Jing's face moved slightly, "Wu Jing, what's the matter with your arm."
    Wu Jing used to be a soldier under him. When he formed the special team, he thought about classifying Wu Jing as a member of the Blade Squad. , but in the end Wu Jing chose to go to the Lone Wolf Squad by herself.
    General Feng admired Wu Jing very much. Although she is a girl, she has a resolute personality, can endure hardships, and has top-notch individual combat capabilities. Moreover, she is a kind person and takes good care of the recruits. She is a person who takes care of the overall situation.
    Wu Jing gave a military salute with her left hand, "Hi, sir, I got a little injury on my arm, it's fine."
    General Feng nodded, and asked them to sit down kindly, "A minor injury is fine, and I haven't seen you for a few years. Lao Yi kept telling me about you before." Lieutenant General Yi looked serious, but looked
    at Wu Jing's eyes are very gentle, and he also admires Wu Jing very much.
    "Old Feng, the exchange for the white spar this time is also related to Wu Jing's injury." Yan Fei was silent for a moment, then said.
    General Feng frowned slightly, and said in a calm tone, "What's going on?"
    "When we came, we encountered a high-level monster whose right paw was dripping black pus all the time. After Wu Jing was scratched by it, the wound never healed. "" Yan Fei said with a heavy expression, "Only when Mo Yu's healing ability has been upgraded to level two can he heal this injury." General Feng paused, and
    said calmly, "Captain Yan, if you still If you want to get the white spar, then you don’t need to talk about it.”
    For this white spar, dozens of soldiers died, and more than 30 people were seriously injured and disabled. White spar.
    "Old Feng, the Research Institute of City B is willing to exchange the latest research results of alchemy props." Yan Fei argued.
    "If I remember correctly, the research results of alchemy props should be shared among research institutes." Han Xiao raised his eyebrows and said sarcastically, "And the first alchemy prop was brought back by us." The first
    one The alchemy tool, Dolma's tears, is a blue round bowl, which can condense a bowl of drinkable water in just a few minutes. It was discovered by the Blade Team in the dense forest of Changbai Mountain a year ago.
    Yan Fei glanced at Han Xiao indifferently, "The second alchemy item was discovered in City B, the Chain of Space, which contains tens of thousands of cubic meters of space, and the research institute has already begun to research and manufacture similar storage items." "The Chain of Space
    , Is this what Mo Yu is wearing?" Bai Jing hurriedly interrupted.
    "Yes." Yan Fei nodded slightly.
    Bai Jing let out a chuckle, "You really are in the same line."
    Mo Yu's face was a little grim.
    Yan Fei narrowed his eyes slightly, "What do you mean by that?"
    "What do I mean?" The corner of Bai Jing's mouth curled slightly, "I was the first to fall in love with this bracelet. When I wanted to pay the bill, Mo Yu ran over and said she was special. I like this bracelet, let me give it to her."
    Yan Fei paused, glanced at Mo Yu's tense cheeks, patted her hand gently under the table, and said in a deep voice, "Although you saw it first, But it was Mo Yu who bought it, so I can only say that you are a bit unlucky."
    Bai Jing nodded playfully when he heard the words, "I was almost unlucky..."
    If the original owner hadn't been unlucky, how could he be in the same school as Mo Yu? She snatched her golden finger before the end of the world began.
    Mo Yu's expression didn't change. She agreed with Yan Fei. Whether she can get these things is a matter of personal luck. Bai Jing was lucky in his previous life, so he bought it in advance, but he was reborn, and he bought this bracelet first, that is his luck. Bai Jing has no right to blame himself.
    Bai Jing chuckled, the heroine is really a pure egoist.
    Even if she was able to buy the bracelet first because she was lucky enough to be reborn, but the original owner in the previous life took them and fled to city b and never abandoned them, but what about the heroine? After rebirth, he only asked the original owner once if he wanted to go together, as if this sentence could cancel out all the help from the original owner in his previous life.
    This character is really on par with Chen Feiran and the others.
    "Captain Yan, no matter what reason you come up with, the research materials are not enough," General Feng interrupted the inexplicable atmosphere in the conference room, "Unless you are willing to exchange the space chain, the white spar still needs to be discussed. "
    The b city research institute said it was starting to research and manufacture storage props, but I'm afraid it's just the beginning of research, and this kind of information is far less precious than white spar.
    "Old Feng, this is also what the Central Government of City B means." Yan Fei looked solemn.
    There is only one space chain so far, and it must not be given to the city c base. Later material transportation will depend on it.
    General Feng's eyes were sharp, and he slapped the table, "Yan Fei! You don't have to use the central government to suppress me. If Lao Yan is here, I am willing to give some face, but now that boy Yan Hui is in charge, and he wants me to obey. Be his mother's dream!"
    That boy Yan Huizheng is a crony-minded fool, with his wife around, it's really hard to say whether the Yan family is in charge or the Rong family is giving orders.
    Yan Fei's expression was heavy, he knew that what his uncle was most worried about had happened.
    If the central government cannot quickly establish control over the bases in the early days of the end of the world, the relationship between the subordinates and the latter will only become weaker and weaker. If General Feng can be appeased, the city b base will still have time to rebuild the contact network. After all, General Feng is one of the four most famous people after the death of the old chief, and he has the best relationship with grandpa.
    Once General Feng agrees to continue to follow the arrangements of the central government of city b, the uncle will be sure to convince the other two. But that idiot Song Qiang actually attacked the Blade Squad, which made General Feng make up his mind to do it!
    From now on, the central government of city b may lose control of other bases forever.
    This is the worst news for the Yan family.
    "Yan Fei, if you really want white spar, I'll give you an idea." Han Xiao had a half-smile and a lazy tone.
    Yan Fei looked at Han Xiao coldly. He and Han Xiao had always been at odds, and he would never believe that Han Xiao was so kind.
    "If you can come up with special exotic plants, I don't mind giving you a piece of white spar," Han Xiao's mouth slightly hooked, "After all, the external personnel of our team are wood-type supernatural beings. Compared with white spar, supernatural Zhizhi is more useful."
    Jin Xiao's eyes lit up when she heard the words, and
    she blurted out, "Are you serious?" Although she didn't like Mo Yu, she also hoped that Mo Yu could be promoted to the second level as soon as possible to heal Wu Jing. If the white spar can be exchanged for Mo Yu's foreign plant, she agrees 100%.
    After all, the white spar was also for Mo Yu to use in the end, she couldn't just not pay any price.
    Moreover, this alien plant was dug out from the side of the original white spar, so Mo Yu was still in favor of Wu Jing.
    Yan Fei looked at Mo Yu, with hesitation flashing in his eyes, only Mo Yu had a different plant in their team.
    A flash of resignation flashed in Mo Yu's heart. Yesterday, she absorbed the power of the mutated aloe again. This morning, the mutated aloe was already in a state of withering, and logically speaking, it was useless. But she always felt that the mutated aloe shouldn't just have so much energy, and she didn't want to hand it over so easily.
    Mo Yu looked at Han Xiao, trying to bargain, "Why don't I use the space chain to deliver supplies for you a few times?" "
    I'm asking, not discussing with you." Han Xiao said coolly.
    You have a thick skin, and you still deliver supplies? According to Bai Jing, anyone who is a bit cheeky will first consider whether to return the space chain.
    Mo Yu's face was a little uneasy, and he looked up at Yan Fei, wanting him to say a few more words.
    However, before Yan Fei could speak, General Feng made a final decision, "If you want white crystals, you can exchange them with different plants. This is what I mean."
    If it can enhance Bai Jing's combat effectiveness, it is not a loss to give some white crystals .