Chapter-16

Mutated Venus Flytrap
    ◎
    Song
    Huiran
    and others At this time, we have come to the red spar not far away. The half-person-high red spar is hidden behind five or six mutant flower pomegranates. It is crystal clear, and the energy flow can be vaguely seen
    . Looking at the red flowers makes people vigilant.
    Song Huiran smiled and looked at the subordinates behind him, "Who wants to go up and try it first? I would like to give him two hundred more points. "
    Jiang Feng is the one with the highest supernatural power level under him, so it stands to reason that he should be allowed to use it. But now that he doesn't even see the shadow of the white spar, it is naturally impossible for Song Huiran to let Jiang Feng be injured by the first two spars, so He needs a voluntary pathfinder.
    It’s best if he has one. If he doesn’t, don’t blame him for ordering someone.
    Fortunately, in the silence, a middle-aged woman raised her hand, “I’ll come. "
    She has a skinny face, with faint wrinkles on her forehead, and a fierce look, which is not good. But if she is not strong, it is difficult for her to successfully escape to the base with a son with a congenital heart disease.
    She hesitated again and again for this mission, but she still took it for the sake of high mission points. She wanted to save a sum of points and find a healing supernatural being to treat her son.
    Song Huiran nodded in satisfaction, "Let's go."
    He had an impression of this woman, who had awakened the ability of the water system, and she was ruthless, but she had obvious weaknesses. Song Huiran couldn't be more fond of this kind of person.
    Easy to use and easy to control.
    The woman is very cautious, step by step approaching the flower pomegranate.
    The pomegranate flower shakes the leaves, and the closed buds slightly open a crack, as if to warn the comers.
    The woman's right hand gradually condensed water bombs, and she took another two steps. At this time, she and the fire pomegranate were only five or six meters away.
    The closed buds of the fire pomegranate suddenly opened, and the petals shot out, rubbing and burning in the air, and flashed across the woman's arm in an instant. The burning sensation distorted her expression.
    Fortunately, she was vigilant and quickly dodged the burning petals behind her. At the same time, she shot a water bomb from her hand, collided with the petals, and there was a piercing sound. Countless water mist rose in the air.
    "Water-type powers come first, all attack!"
    After discovering that Hua Pomegranate's powers were still within the controllable range, Song Huiran directly asked his men to start attacking.
    Countless water arrows and water bombs collided with the burning petals of the pomegranate, and the water mist filled the air, forming a gray mist curtain.
    Jiang Feng sneered, and waved a huge wind blade to quickly cut off the first two pomegranate plants.
    Not long after these pomegranates were promoted to first-level alien plants, under the bombardment of dozens of people with supernatural powers, they were quickly defeated, cut off by the roots, and fell to the ground.
    The fire-type power user salivated at the huge red spar, but no one dared to touch it. The other power users stood aside, silently waiting for Song Huiran's next instruction.
    Song Huiran smiled slightly, he likes smart people, and he never keeps stupid people by his side.
    He stood next to the red spar, reached out and knocked with satisfaction, this spar will train more supernatural beings for their father and son!
    However, in the next second, a burning petal suddenly shot at Song Huiran. Because the distance was too close, Song Huiran had no time to withdraw his hand, and immediately felt the pain of burning fingers.
    Dong Die hurriedly poured it out with water-type abilities, but Song Huiran's palm was already red and swollen, with many blisters.
    "Master!" The confidant quickly stepped forward.
    It turned out that there was a new-born fire pomegranate hidden under the red spar, and there was only a small flower bud on the weak branch. After a hard fight, the fire pomegranate quickly weakened and collapsed in the grass in embarrassment.
    "Pull it out for me and burn it to ashes!" Song Huiran covered his hands and gritted his teeth.
    "Yes." The confidant mercilessly pulled out the thin fire pomegranate, and ignited a fire in his palm, burning it up.
    Song Huiran's face was gloomy, he didn't expect that he would capsize in the gutter. At that time, when dividing the spar with the military, it was considered that many different plants do not like fire energy. The danger around this red spar is relatively low, but it is such a simple task, and I was injured!
    "Master, go down and let Dr. He treat you, there will be no scars." The confidant comforted.
    Dong Die's face darkened when she heard the words, she didn't like the woman surnamed He. Although she looks dignified, who can guarantee that she has not replaced her thoughts?
    Song Huiran nodded with a gloomy face, "Tell those people to find the mutated Flytrap."
    Although the team of supernatural beings does not seem to have any traitors at present, but the matter is important, he still only rest assured that he will follow his father and son before the end of the world. people.
    *
    Bai Jing watched with great interest as Wang Dongsheng commanded his soldiers to tie the green spar to the transport board and drag it down the mountain. In the middle, I don't know if the rope was tied too tightly, or the mutated rabbit kicked too hard, and the green spar fell into a broken spar the size of a fist.
    Cuscuta stretched out its vines to sweep away the spar that fell in the grass, and stuffed it into Bai Jing’s backpack without any sense of guilt. If it hadn’t come with its mother, it wouldn’t have let those guys transport the spar. Walk.
    Bai Jing coughed lightly, couldn't help touching the green spar in the bag, felt the strong desire for it from the supernatural power in his body, and reluctantly said, "I'll send it to you when I go down the mountain." Although it's not easy to take it privately, but I can keep it for a
    while It's also good.
    Han Xiao looked at Bai Jing's painful expression like cutting flesh, pulled the corner of his mouth, and said casually, "No, I'll give you that piece."
    They were able to get this green spar smoothly, thanks to Bai Jing's alien plant, and The green spar is more than one meter high, and he can directly make decisions on that small piece.
    Bai Jing's eyes lit up, and he pretended to be polite, "It's not very good, after all, we are still on a mission."
    Han Xiao narrowed his eyes and said slowly, "If you don't want it, you can give it to me.
    " Let's go." Seeing that the situation was not good, Bai Jing responded quickly, and the meat in her hand was not thrown out again.
    Mu Xiaolan and the other three originally wanted to stay, but Han Xiao directly asked them to protect Wang Dongsheng's soldiers down the mountain. Green crystals are attractive to mutated animals and plants, so they need to be transported back in special storage boxes made of black stones.
    General Feng spent a lot of points and supplies for these giant safe deposit boxes.
    After everyone left, Han Xiao looked at Bai Jing with great interest, "You can start now."
    He had already heard Mu Xiaolan's report on the way, and knew that the sudden wind before was caused by Bai Jing, so for Bai Jing He was really curious about the new abilities that Jing had acquired.
    Bai Jing glanced at him, walked to the middle of the woods with a serious face, closed his eyes, activated his abilities, and the scene within a few kilometers quickly appeared in his mind.
    If there are people with special abilities of the visual system here, you can see countless green energy lines spreading from Bai Jing's body, a small part of them fall on nearby or distant plants, and most of them pass through the trees and go to the distance. Diffuse.
    Following the map route he had seen before, Bai Jing quickly found Song Huiran's current location in his mind, and looked carefully. There were not many people around him, and the only remaining people were showing him something.
    Bai Jing could see the expression of victory on Song Huiran's face, obviously this thing is very important.
    If you zoom in carefully, it is a mutated plant, with green juice still flowing from the severed rhizome.
    Others held bottles full of this juice. Some people even poured it out and applied it on bare hands and necks,
    "Do you know where the plants on their hands can be found?" Bai Jing asked Cuscuta. With the help of the contract, she can pass on the scene she saw to Cuscuta and Mutant Chlorophytum.
    [It’s not far away...there are many over there...]
    Bai Jing withdrew his power, looked at Han Xiao who was resting with his arms folded, "Follow me to a place, you brought the bottle Is it?"
    "There is a military kettle." Han Xiao frowned and followed Bai Jing.
    After walking for a kilometer, Bai Jing saw that a large area in front of him was the plant in Song Huiran's hand just now, the mutated Venus flytrap.
    "Has that kind of bug never appeared in this area?"
    Bai Jing keenly saw that the flytrap opened its huge trap and directly swallowed a bug the size of a glass bead.
    [It seems to be...]
    Cuscuta is not sure, but it has never been harassed by parasites before.
    "That's it," Bai Jing turned his head and said to Han Xiao, "Captain, go and harvest the juice of this plant, it can prevent parasitic insects.
    " Jing asked, "Is there anything you want to explain?"
    For example, I just stood there quietly with my eyes closed for more than 20 minutes, and then suddenly brought myself here to say that I found a plant that can prevent insects?
    Bai Jing blinked, "Ah, this is the newly awakened ability. I seem to be able to see things within a few kilometers with the help of different plants in the mountains. I happened to see Song Huiran and the others put this on their bodies. What could be the reason? Before contacting It could only be anti-parasitic insects, right?"
    They had been watching for so long, and they didn't see Song Huiran's actions, thinking that the spies missed it, but now it seems that the raw materials have to go up the mountain to find them, and they have to use fresh ones.
    Staring at Bai Jing with an innocent face for a moment, Han Xiao curled his lips and said slowly, "I see, but I'm afraid I can't finish it by myself, so please follow me to do it together.
    " It's a beautiful idea.
    However, it's really interesting, I've never heard of wood-type supernatural beings having such abilities...