Chapter-17

◎Upgrade ◎
    Because Bai Jing and Han Xiao didn’t bring enough bottles, they had to go down the mountain to find someone after getting two cans of mutated Venus flytrap juice. Just in
    case Unexpectedly, Han Xiao only called three members of the Blade Squad, and asked Wang Dongsheng to order seven soldiers, and then returned to Yunlian Mountain. It was
    already past four o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun was gradually setting. It became extremely silent. Bai Jing did not return the same way, but followed the guidance of Cuscuta, and found a place where the mutated flytrap grew. Although
    Mu Xiaolan and others did not know why they ran so far to mow the grass, they had to Avoiding the government gang, but looking at Han Xiao’s serious expression, he obediently collected dozens of bottles of juice before heading back.
    When they returned to the courtyard, it was already dark, and the bonfire in the courtyard seemed extraordinarily warm in the darkness and silence
    After eating instant noodles, Bai Jing returned to his room, before Mu Xiaolan came back, he took out the fist-sized green spar in his bag, gathered his mind, and began to absorb the energy of the wood element inside .
    Wood energy is indeed the mildest energy among the five elements. Bai Jing only felt a warm current flowing through his body, and the fatigue from the day gradually dissipated, as if soaking in a misty hot spring on a winter night, his bones almost softened.
    Cuscuta and mutated Chlorophytum burrowed directly from the cuffs of the wrist clothes, sticking tightly to Bai Jing's fair and smooth skin, and the green mist that escaped from the body due to too fast energy flow was completely absorbed by the two different plants.
    Bai Jing opened his eyes when the crystal-clear green spar became dull, and he let out a long sigh. Happiness is always short-lived.
    Thinking of the huge green spar in the safe, Bai Jing couldn't help feeling a little greedy, but after all the calculations, she only had a pitiful 1,000 points in her account. In just a few days, she received her points salary for this month. Compared with ordinary people in the base, these points are definitely not small, but it is probably wishful thinking to buy enough green crystals.
    Poor.
    Bai Jing lay down on the bed listlessly, why did he always desire to get rich overnight.
    I don't know how much bonus I can get for this mission, at least I have to give myself another green spar of the same size!
    Mutant Chlorophytum didn't have a deep understanding of the concept of points, so she could only feel Bai Jing's heartbroken heart, so she gently rubbed Bai Jing's face with a leaf.
    Bai Jing touched the tender green leaves of the mutated Chlorophytum, "Are you hungry?"
    [Want to eat...]
    The mutated Chlorophytum is very honest.
    【Huh...】
    Dodder is very dissatisfied with Bai Jing who only thought of this now, and she has made a great contribution today. It lightly whipped Bai Jing with the vine.
    "Don't be angry, I'll feed you two here." Bai Jing hurriedly stood up, condensing the wood-type abilities into green water droplets.
    The addition effect of the green spar on her abilities is very obvious. The green water droplets not only doubled in size, but also became more intense in color, as can be seen from the reaction of the dodder and the mutated Chlorophytum after absorbing it.
    The mutated Chlorophytum was so comfortable that it rolled directly in Bai Jing's hands, and the leaves completely stretched out, like a cat paralyzed into a cat cake under the warm touch of the sun.
    Cuscuta barely remembered to maintain its image, but the whole vine seemed to be drunk, winding lazily around Bai Jing's arm, and the flower buds even opened slightly, revealing the pale yellow stamens.
    Bai Jing's fingertips lightly brushed the veins of the mutated spider plant's leaves that had completely turned into gold, and a gleam of joy flashed in her eyes. She didn't expect the mutated spider plant to be successfully upgraded today.
    In my mind, the turntable occupied by the mutated Chlorophytum is filled with thicker green mist. I usually avoid the red mist next to it, but now I have the courage to gently push back when the red mist drifts over.
    As for Cuscuta, at the moment Bai Jing made the contract, she sensed another ancient name, Demon Vine.
    On the turntable, red and bewitching demon vines tightly entwine a white bone cane, with three huge gemstones inlaid on the white bone cane, which looks strange and mysterious from a distance.
    Bai Jing could vaguely feel that when she contracted the third alien plant, she would be able to obtain some information about this mysterious turntable.
    It's just that she doesn't know when she will meet the third foreign plant that can be contracted...
    When Mu Xiaolan pushed the door and came in, she saw Bai Jing leaning on the bed and thinking about something, stroking her fingers Looking at her two alien plants, she couldn't help asking, "What are you thinking about?"
    Bai Jing came back to his senses, blinked, "It's nothing, I wonder if I can get the purple spar tomorrow as smoothly as today."
    " If the dodder is digested, I don’t think it’s a big problem.” Mu Xiaolan sat on the bed, wiped the dagger with a piece of cloth, and looked at the limp dodder with admiration. Powerful."
    From the group of mutant rabbits and the mutant morning glory today, it can be seen how this avatar/avatar usually dominates on the mountain. When Captain Lu mentioned this, he still didn't believe it, but now he really doesn't doubt it at all.
    Uncle Yi was a little regretful that the outsider of the Blade Squad had chosen a wood-type supernatural being, but when this mission is over, Uncle Yi should be thankful that the captain acted quickly.
    This is a third-level alien plant. Now there are very few people who can drive the wood-type ability of the first-level alien plant. I don't know what is so special about Bai Jing's wood-type ability.
    But the captain didn't let her ask further questions, so she obeyed the order. After all, it is a good thing for him to have strong teammates.
    *
    Because of the conflict yesterday, Song Huiran led his men directly up the mountain early this morning.
    Standing in the yard, Wang Dongsheng directed the soldiers on today's mission to smear their bodies with the juice collected yesterday.
    Bai Jing also smeared the juice all over his body in the room. The smell was not unpleasant, and even had a faint fragrance, but this smell directly annoyed the dodder, and even the mutated Chlorophytum was a little reluctant to stay on his arm.
    [Traitor...traitor! ]
    Cuscuta yelled in Bai Jing's mind. When it led Bai Jing to find this kind of foreign plant yesterday, it never thought that Bai Jing would smear the juice of this kind of foreign plant all over his body. In its view, it was himself The site was directly marked by other xenoplants!
    It is a majestic third-level alien plant, how can it allow other alien plants to occupy its own territory!
    "Don't mess around, or I will be parasitized by the mutated inchworm, and you two will die." Bai Jing didn't give in at all, this is a matter of life and death, and he doesn't want to be a hatchery for the mutated inchworm.
    The dodder flipped up and down in disbelief, is this a joke? Which heterogeneous plant can endure the smell of other heterogeneous plants to surround the whole body? !
    Didn't you see that even that dog-legged Chlorophytum was silent in protest? !
    "Otherwise, tell me, how to solve the problem of mutant inchworm parasitism?" Bai Jing looked at the noisy dodder and asked coolly.
    Cuscuta froze for a moment, then pretended not to hear and continued crying, causing Bai Jing a headache.
    【uncomfortable......】
    The mutated Chlorophytum opened his mouth aggrieved.
    Bai Jing had no choice but to pick up the backpack and promised, "Then you two can stay on my backpack today, I won't touch you two, and I will give you two extra meals when I come back, a whole drop of green water." Hearing the green water
    drop , Cuscuta stopped making a fuss, hesitated for a moment, climbed onto the backpack aggrieved, and wrapped it tightly,
    [No cheating...]
    "I will definitely give it." Bai Jing wished to swear to the sky with five fingers.
    The mutated Chlorophytum also followed behind, but it didn't climb onto the backpack, it was still wrapped around Bai Jing's arm, and it just sobbed softly in its head.
    Bai Jing looked at the drooping mutated Chlorophytum, feeling a little distressed, wrapped the green mist around his fingertips, and gently stroked its leaves.
    What a headache, why does the xenograft have such a strong sense of territory.
    A whistle sounded.
    Bai Jing ran out quickly, and after spending so long with the two of them, it was almost past the meeting time!
    On the national road more than a few hundred kilometers away from City C, several military off-road vehicles galloped towards them.