Chapter-21

Xiang Han wanted to use the spatial ability to fix the monster, but was sent flying to the ground by the monster's tail, his battle uniform was torn, and the flesh and blood on his chest was quickly sucked.
    Bai Jing looked anxious, and transferred the wood-type ability to the bracelet on his right hand, but he didn't expect that the bracelet was like a black hole, devouring energy greedily, until the last bit of ability was exhausted, and then barely emitted green mist, covering the mutated Chlorophytum and Cuscuta . The two different plants were shrouded in green mist, and in the next second, the breath changed, and the level rose rapidly, and there was a frightening breath.
    A trace of fear flashed in the monster's eyes, and it directly left Han Xiao and the others, its sharp claws grabbed Bai Jing fiercely, it wanted to kill this person first!
    Han Xiao's expression became serious, and he sprinted to block Bai Jing's face. With a bang, he barely blocked the monster's attack.
    The thick branches and vines of the mutated Chlorophytum gushed out of the green mist. The branches and leaves were golden and extremely sharp. They quickly tied up the monster. The black liquid gushed out again, but failed to corrode the vines.
    The blood-red dodder slammed into the monster's right chest, and the blood-colored buds bloomed, biting the black stone fiercely, tearing violently, forcefully pulling the black stone out of the monster's body.
    "Attack with all your strength!"
    Han Xiao roared, a huge thunder dragon gathered in his right hand, and struck the monster's head like lightning.
    With a bang, the monster's head exploded, but before everyone could breathe a sigh of relief, its tail stabbed at the nearby soldiers as if it was still alive. Fortunately, Han Xiao did not relax his vigilance, the power of thunder and lightning gushed out along the black stone long knife, cutting off the slender, dark tail again in a flash of lightning.
    Failed to replenish energy immediately, the monster's headless body shook violently, and fell to the ground with a bang, dead.
    Bai Jing's face was pale, and she had a splitting headache. If Han Xiao hadn't hugged her waist quickly, she would have fallen to the ground.
    Seeing this, Han Xiao took out a green spar from his bag and stuffed it into Bai Jing's hand, "absorb the energy in the spar."
    Bai Jing was not polite either, relying on Han Xiao to quickly restore his abnormality with the help of the green spar. able.
    Wang Dongsheng directed the rest of the soldiers to bandage the wounds of the wounded, and ran to Mu Xiaolan with the bandage, "Xiaolan, I'll bandage your lower leg." The
    wound on Mu Xiaolan's calf is still dripping down. Fortunately, the wound was not big and there were no serious consequences. Xiang Han was miserable, his chest was torn and rotten, and Jin Ranye hit hard, the pain was so painful that he couldn't help closing his eyes and gasping softly.
    "Take it easy, I haven't offended you recently." Xiang Han endured for a while and said.
    Jin Ranye glanced at him, "Do you think it's been too long since you've been on a mission, and you were able to be whipped away by a tail?" "Can you
    blame me? The monster's tail is too fast, and there's no time to hide." Xiang Han said helplessly, "Look at the captain, it's also covered in injuries."
    Jin Ranye looked at Han Xiao and clicked his tongue, "The captain doesn't even look at his own situation, so he just uses him as a crutch."
    Han Xiao had injuries on his arms and chest, At this time, blood was oozing out. Bai Jing's ability recovered slightly, and when he opened his eyes, it was all red, and he quickly stood up from his arms, "You are so seriously injured, why don't you hurry to stop the bleeding!" Seeing that her face improved,
    Han Xiao took out the strap from his backpack , said casually, "It's nothing, the injuries I suffered in previous missions were much more serious than this."
    This time I met a high-level species, and I was able to retreat unscathed, which is already good luck.
    Bai Jing frowned, grabbed the bandage and gauze, "Let me get it for you."
    Not to mention the green spar, it was the time when the monster attacked, if Han Xiao hadn't rushed over, he might have lost his life.
    Han Xiao glanced at Bai Jing, chuckled, "Can you bandage?"
    Bai Jing rolled his eyes, bandaging was a basic course, as a former top student in the national defense military academy, how could he not be able to.
    Han Xiao took off his tattered combat uniform, revealing his muscular muscles. His wheat-colored skin was now covered with bloodstains, and there was even a wound on his arm that was almost bone-deep.
    Bai Jing hurriedly sprinkled the medicine powder and quickly wrapped it with a gauze bandage, "You are too insensitive to pain."
    This is not serious. According to Han Xiao's attitude, he would be ashamed to say that he was injured if his arms and legs were constantly shortened.
    Han Xiao looked down at Bai Jing busy, without explaining.
    This is really not serious to him, at least he can still walk. When he first met the monster, he was lying in the hospital for a month.
    Wang Dongsheng came over, "Xiaozi, I'm afraid I have to find someone to go to the town to call for someone."
    This time, the casualties were the heaviest since the mission. There were more than 20 dead, not to mention minor or serious injuries.
    They want to send the white spar and the wounded down the mountain, and the current manpower is definitely not enough.
    Han Xiao nodded, "Ran Ye, take the two soldiers to the town to call someone."
    "I'll let Cuscuta split/follow them." Bai Jing suggested.
    It's more than a day's journey from here to the town, not to mention there are two spars in the yard. All the people from the government ran away alive. Don't worry about the transfer of people, there will be evil intentions there.
    "Okay." Han Xiao didn't refuse. The three of them might not be able to solve the mutant beasts they encountered along the way.
    After Jin Ranye left, Han Xiao asked the remaining active soldiers to tie up the white spar.
    Bai Jing hesitated for a moment, and called the mutated python who was hiding away, "It is controlled by the dodder, let it carry the white spar down." The
    surrounding area is full of bloody smell, which may attract many mutated beasts. It's too dangerous to stay any longer.
    Han Xiao looked inexplicably at the mutant python lying obediently, "So you asked me to wait at the beginning?"
    Bai Jing coughed lightly, "It's not good for one's own people to beat one's own people."
    Han Xiao raised his eyebrows. I'm afraid Bai Jing will keep this matter a secret.     Looking at Bai Jing with innocent eyes, Han Xiao sneered, stretched out his hand and rubbed her head, " Tell me in advance
    next time."

    Han Xiao knew that she had Xiao Jiujiu in her heart, but she didn't care. She turned around and asked Wang Dongsheng to organize the team and walked slowly down the mountain.
    *
    By the time Jin Ranye brought people here, Han Xiao and the others had already walked half the distance, thanks to the mutated python, which not only helped transport the spar, but also carried the wounded.
    Back in the town, just in time to meet people from the government's supernatural team surrounded the army yard.
    "What are you trying to do?" Han Xiao asked slowly, his right hand flashing with lightning.
    Song Huiran's confidant turned around with an ugly face, "Captain Han, you must pay compensation!"
    Song Huiran is dead! This is simply bad news for them!
    Not only did they fail to weaken the blade team, but they put themselves in it. If they don't do anything else, returning to the base will be his death!
    "Compensation?" Han Xiao sneered, "I don't ask you for compensation, you should be lucky!" "It's because
    you didn't make a move in time, so brother died!" Dong Die screamed with a haggard and distorted face .
    Song Huiran died, but she was alive. She was glad, but fearful.
    The Dong family relied on the Song family to gain a foothold in the base, and she couldn't imagine what would happen to the Dong family after Song Huiran died!
    Han Xiao narrowed his eyes slightly, and with a wave of his right hand, Dong Die and Song Huiran's cronies trembled, and they were shocked and collapsed to the ground.
    "The foreign team member who secretly attacked me, the mutated inchworm, escaped halfway, Feng Li, do you really think I dare not do it?!" Feng Li
    clenched his back molars, wanting to scold, but he didn't dare , he knew that if the trouble continued, Han Xiao would really take action to clean them up.
    They brought out more than 70 people with supernatural powers, and now there are less than 20 people left, who can't beat Han Xiao at all.
    "White spar, we agreed on fifty-five points." Feng Li knew that he had to get the white spar.
    "Then don't think about it," Han Xiao grabbed Feng Li's collar, his eyes were cold, "You should be glad that Song Huiran is dead, otherwise the previous things would not have passed so easily." Feng Li's face was blue, what he wanted to say
    , He struggled to hold back again.
    Han Xiao threw him to the ground, "Take your people, go back!"
    Feng Li got up, gave Han Xiao a vicious look, turned and walked into the yard.
    "Keep an eye on them, if there is any change, deal with it directly." Han Xiao said coldly.
    Now, there is no need to estimate any face.
    "I know." Wang Dongsheng nodded.

    Chapter 24
    ◎ Return ◎
    The next morning, when Bai Jing walked out of the room, he saw more than 20 people tied up in the yard, even Jiang Feng had his hands tied, Standing in the corner with a sullen face.
    "What's this for?" Bai Jing walked to Wang Dongsheng who was eating breakfast, and asked.