Chapter 91-100

91

Yan Fei sat on the sofa and clasped his hands, "Uncle, is this mission just to eliminate the filthy liquid?"
    According to the current data, although there is a possibility of expansion of heterophytes, it is not infinite. Going to attack now may not be suitable.
    "Xiaofei, we need that mutated aloe."
    Mo Yu's eyes lit up when he heard this.
    Is this what Chief Yan means to deal with Bai Jing? She didn't dare to make a move before, because she was worried that because of Bai Jing's ability, the city b base would not be willing to make a move. Who would have thought that Chief Yan would bring it up at this time.
    Yan Fei frowned slightly, "Uncle, you also know that it's not easy to touch Bai Jing at this time." "
    I know," Yan Huizheng glanced at the faces of the two, and said unhurriedly, "So our goal is to mutate Aloe vera."
    "I will tell you about the specific arrangements when I receive a reply tomorrow."
    Yan Fei was a little silent, but Mo Yu agreed first, "I understand, Chief Yan."
    Yan Hui smiled kindly, "You It's Xiaofei's girlfriend, just follow him and call me uncle."
    Mo Yu blushed when she heard this, and called uncle excitedly.
    Yan Fei glanced at Yan Huizheng calmly, a few thoughts flashed through his mind, and then disappeared quickly.

     Blade Squad and the others returned to the residence, Han Xiao stopped Bai Jing.     The two sat on the sofa, Han Xiao Seeing that Bai Jing's hands and feet were getting cold, he poured her a cup of hot water, "You want to go to the Fanjing Flower Market. "     It's not a question sentence.     Bai Jing took a sip of water from the cup and nodded, "I feel that the next different plant that can be contracted is there. "     Han Xiao thought for a moment and agreed with Bai Jing's idea, "I will ask Yan Huizheng for some light energy weapons again. "     Because the filthy liquid appeared more and more frequently, the c city base also set up a special team to study restraint weapons. The existence of mutated aloe gave them a great boost. Through the leaves dropped by the mutated aloe, the researchers isolated a An energy liquid that is extremely lethal to the liquid of filth.     Before departure, each member of the Blade Squad was equipped with a light system gun and fifty luminous energy bullets.

    The scientific research personnel of the base in city b are of a higher level, and it is impossible to only research the medicine that suppresses the filthy liquid. The Fanjing Flower Market is located more than 100 kilometers away from the base in city b. If you get rid of it, the base in city b will benefit the most.
    Yan Hui was just thinking of sending someone a medicine prescription, which was pure daydream.
    Back in the room, Bai Jing condensed his abilities into green water droplets and fed them to five different plants.
    After absorbing the green water droplets, the mutated aloe and mutated Chlorophytum suddenly appeared, advancing to level six.
    Bai Jing rubbed the leaves of the mutated Chlorophytum, "Do you need anything else to upgrade to level seven?"
    Levels four to six are lord level plants, and levels six to nine are domain king level plants. Before level 3 to level 4, it was necessary to absorb the same kind of heterogeneous spar. Now, if you want to upgrade from level 6 to level 7, you may also need external force.
    [Need to devour a
    different lord-level plant of the same kind...] Mutated Chlorophytum replied obediently.
    All the alien plants in the holy cloud disk contract are alien plants with ancient blood, and rising to the domain king level is the beginning of the return of the blood to the ancestors. Only by devouring the same kind of xenografts can the blood in the body be further purified.
    "It will be impossible for a while." Bai Jing was a little discouraged. This kind of luck thing might not be completed for a while, but she couldn't close the crack until the xenograft was upgraded to level nine.
    "There's no need for the mutant tuberose," the holy leaf popped out of the holy cloud tray, "it's blood has returned to its ancestors, it just needs to accumulate enough energy." "That's great." Bai Jing said cheerfully
    .
    One less plant is one plant.
    "You shouldn't have to worry about that man-eating flower," Sheng Ye continued, "it should have the blood of the God-devouring flower. Help it return to the spar of its ancestors."
    Bai Jing's eyes were shining brightly, "Then I can find the Wood Clan later?"
    The news of the secret realm is easier than that of alien plants.
    Sheng Ye shook his head, "The seven families of the Mu Clan don't have contracted celestial ginseng, and the contracted plant bloodline of the Sanmu family that has not been polluted is not among your remaining two heterophytes.
    " Tang monk meat is often picked and eaten before being promoted.
    The last owner of the holy cloud plate who contracted Tianshencao had to be traced back thousands of years ago.
    Bai Jing sighed, it really doesn't happen that pies fall from the sky all the time.
    However, two of the five heterophytes don't have to worry about being promoted, which is considered lucky.
    The next day, when Han Xiao saw Yan Huizheng, he proposed that the premise of agreeing was that the base in city b needed to produce light energy weapons, and Jiang Ran and Han Xiao had the same position.
    Yan Huizheng narrowed his eyes slightly, "Captain Han, is this a bit too much?"
    Han Xiao pursed his lips and knocked on the table casually, "Chief Yan, this is a problem encountered by the base in city b, what do you mean? Doesn’t the city have any combat power at all?”
    “Don’t tell me that you will send people with supernatural powers to follow, not people with light-type supernatural powers, and other supernatural powers are not very useful.”
    Yan Hui is looking at Jiang Ran, “Captain Jiang What about it?"
    Jiang Ran smiled slightly, "I agree with Captain Han, if you want to attack the flower market full of polluted and heterogeneous plants just by Xueqiu and that mutated aloe, the possibility of success is basically zero." As for what they
    brought Light energy weapons, that is another price.
    Yan Hui lowered his eyes and remained silent for a while, "I didn't say it before. The main reason is that the research and development of weapons is still in the experimental stage. Since Captain Han and Captain Jiang said so, I will equip all the supernatural beings who go there.
    b The most powerful light energy weapon in the city base is the Light Bomb, but unlike City C Base and Shuguang Base, which have light-type mutant creatures, the light-type bombs they make rely on captured low-level light-type mutant animals and plants, and the output is very high. Low.
    If it weren't for the fact that multiple things were involved this time, he would definitely not be willing to share it.
    Han Xiao and Jiang Ran were quite satisfied with the result and didn't get too entangled.
    Three days later, three teams of supernatural beings set off for Fanjing Flower Market.
    Looking at the rapidly receding scenery outside the car window, Bai Jing was rather deep, "I always feel that there is something wrong with this mission."
    Because of her intrusion, the reality is far different from the novel.
    It was never mentioned in the novel that the Fan Garden would be polluted by the filthy liquid. Bai Jing thought about it, and it was probably because Mo Yu had already absorbed the energy of the mutated aloe at that time and became a light-type supernatural being, so he solved it in advance. this danger.
    But it wasn't this that made Bai Jingxin vigilant, but Mo Yu's excited eyes that seemed to glance over inadvertently. It's probably not a good thing to make her feel excited.
    Han Xiao looked at Wang Mingjin from the rear car mirror, "What do you think?"
    Wang Mingjin hesitated, "I think it's a mix of good and evil."
    He used his power to predict this mission yesterday, but he didn't know why, it was hard to come by. An accurate result seems to be full of variables.
    Han Xiao frowned slightly, this is not a good sign.
    "Forget it, I have to go through this sooner or later." Bai Jing rubbed his face with both hands, "It should be fine now."
    She must come to Fanhuayuan, if she alone, she may not be able to solve it .
    Now that there are two more teams, no matter what the purpose is, they must first solve the filthy liquid. The filthy liquid was solved, and my five six-level heterogeneous plants were enough to eliminate all conspiracies. During the
    noon break, they stopped at the door of an office building.
    As soon as Jiang Ran stepped forward to open the door, he felt a cool breeze blowing in.
    Stepping back quickly, it was a dark paw.
    Four high-level crack monsters rushed out from the office building, and their sharp claws grabbed everyone's chests.
    "Let them be confused." Bai Jing whispered to the mutant Ye Laixiang.
    [Tired...]
    The mutated tuberose remained motionless in his pocket.
    For this simple battle, let those supernatural beings and the remaining four different plants fight.
    After running around all morning, it has no strength at all.
    Bai Jing gritted his teeth, "If you don't move, you won't want all the green water droplets this week!"
    At this time, Han Xiao and the others had already fought the monster.