Chapter-20

Although the central government has made preparations, no one knows when and where the end of the world will appear. Therefore, when the base was established, only anti-energy field equipment and dozens of warehouse materials were prepared.
    These supplies are not enough for the ordinary people who keep fleeing to the base in City C, so in addition to rescuing the people, the army also sent a large number of soldiers to collect supplies, especially food. Every time the supplies are transported back, 70% is used for base expenses, and 30% belongs to the military. After all, food, clothing, housing and transportation are not a small expense for soldiers.
    For the spar news, the military only took 10% of the last batch of materials, and the remaining 20% ​​went into the government's pocket.
    "Captain Han, we are in the same base." Song Huiran stared at Han Xiao closely, with a hint of threat in his tone.
    Han Xiao sneered and looked sharply, "Song Huiran, if it wasn't for a base, do you think I would let you stand here now?" The
    matter of the mutated inchworm is just that there is no obvious evidence, so it is not easy to tear your face directly. If Song Huiran does it again and again, he doesn't mind using dark means to make him remember.
    Song Huiran's heart skipped a beat, what does Han Xiao mean? Could it be that he knew? !
    impossible!
    Only a few cronies knew about this matter, how could Han Xiao know? Unless... there is a traitor under his hands!
    Thinking of this, Song Huiran's heart became ruthless, and when he returned to the base, he must thoroughly investigate this matter.
    "Captain Han's words, I don't understand." Song Huiran's smile remained the same. The reason for this matter was that they withheld some information. surface evidence. What can the military do if I deny it to myself.
    Han Xiao's eyes were dark and his voice was cold, "It's up to you whether you understand or not."
    There can only be one person in power at the base in City C, and Song Qiang will clean it up sooner or later.
    "Captain Han wants to take this spar all to himself?" Song Huiran's face gradually turned cold.
    "I'm just warning you not to think about it again." Han Xiao's lips curled up slightly, his eyes were cold.
    "Okay, okay!" Song Huiran gritted his teeth and said.
    Han Xiao ignored him and took Bai Jing and others straight up the mountain.
    Looking at the backs of Han Xiao and the others, Song Huiran slammed his fist against the wall with a sullen face, causing dust to fall down.
    "Young master, we have to follow, they dare not do anything to us." Song Huiran's confidant came closer to him and said slowly.
    They have already promised B City Appearance that they must get this white spar!
    Song Huiran's expression was gloomy, but thinking of his father's instructions before departure, he was still unwilling to lead his men to follow.
    The white spar is deep in Yunlian Mountain, and it takes at least a day to walk in from the outside.
    When it was getting dark, Han Xiao asked people to set up camp on the spot, and Song Huiran and others also stopped not far away to rest.
    Wang Dongsheng came to Han Xiao with dry food, "Would Song Huiran want us to fight that mutated boa constrictor, and he would sit behind and reap the benefits?" "
    If so, send him to heaven." Han Xiao wiped his face. Knives, said casually.
    In a crisis, it is easy to die.
    Wang Dongsheng scratched his head, "You can just think about it, the general asked me to listen to you."
    Bai Jing remained silent at the side, it was impossible to reap the benefits of the fisherman, she had already asked Cuscuta to make arrangements, and tomorrow the changeable boa constrictor will die. Staring at Song Huiran's attack, and then she showed her dodder, the mutated python pretended to be invincible and hurried away.
    The mutated boa constrictor was about to reach level three, so he couldn't die in the hands of his own people.
    Early the next morning, everyone packed up their tents and continued to walk towards the white spar area.
    When he got near the white spar, he saw the huge mutated python. This mutated python is dark green all over, with a thick waist, tightly wrapped around the white spar, and is more than ten meters long.
    Han Xiao looked serious. Just as he was about to order all the staff to prepare, he heard Bai Jing stammering, "I think we can take a look first."
    See? What are you looking at?
    Just as Han Xiao wanted to ask questions, he saw a huge fireball directly attacking the mutant python. Song Huiran directly asked his subordinates to do it!
    The fireball hit the mutated python, enraged the mutated python, and lashed its tail fiercely at the crowd.
    Han Xiao cursed secretly, his right hand condensed the power of lightning, but was stopped by Bai Jing.
    Bai Jing grabbed Han Xiao's clothes tightly, "Don't be so serious." It's no wonder that the mutated boa constrictor was not injured after this blow.
    Han Xiao turned his head and stared at Bai Jing, "Do you have something to hide from me?"
    Before Bai Jing could reply, Song Huiran yelled, "Han Xiao, why didn't you take action?!"
    Han Xiao raised his head for a moment. Look, the huge mutated boa constrictor rushed into the government's supernatural team. Its tail had already whipped several supernatural beings away. Ordinary supernatural attacks were like tickling it, and it was about to swallow a supernatural person with its mouth open.
    Bai Jing hurriedly let the mutated Chlorophytum entangle the mutated python, and pulled it hard to the side. The target supernatural being seized the opportunity and swooped to escape the fate of being swallowed by the giant python.
    Didn't he let it attack Song Huiran? !
    Bai Jing hurriedly called Cuscuta in his mind, don't attack the wrong target.
    In a panic, Bai Jing didn't notice the figure flashing behind him, and a huge fireball hit him.
    Han Xiao reacted sharply, threw Bai Jing to the ground immediately, rolled on the spot, and avoided the second fireball that followed.
    "Sorry, I want to attack the mutant python!"
    The middle-aged woman yelled, but one after another fireballs hit Bai Jing.
    The mutated Chlorophytum quickly wove a wall to keep the fireball out.
    Han Xiao waved his hand and struck the middle-aged woman directly to the ground.
    "Han Xiao, what are you doing?!" Song Huiran, who had been staring at this side, shouted angrily.
    Although I didn't hold out much hope, I didn't expect this woman to be such a waste, the ability didn't even touch the corner of Bai Jing's clothes.
    "Master, be careful!"
    Song Huiran raised his head suddenly, and saw the huge snake teeth biting towards him, his face turned pale, and he hurried back. Why does this mutated python keep coming to my side? ! Shouldn't they be staring at Han Xiao and the others who are the most threatening? !
    However, before he could take a few steps, there was a turbulence in the air in front of him, and a huge black crack appeared in front of everyone's eyes.
    The pitch-black mist continued to spread out, exuding an uneasy atmosphere.
    The mutant python stopped attacking and swam back quickly. It felt threatened, and this sense of threat was transmitted to Bai Jing's mind through Cuscuta.
    "Captain, there seems to be a tough guy here." Bai Jing's expression changed, this way of appearing...is a high-level monster!
    Damn it, why did the high-level monsters appear before the red moon!
    Han Xiao looked vigilant, and he motioned to Wang Dongsheng with his eyes, and the soldiers with supernatural powers quickly gathered together.
    A pitch-black claw covered with scales protruded from the crack, and then a humanoid monster poked out its body. There were two long tentacles on its head, two pairs of eyes distributed on the left and right sides of the face, and blood was faintly visible in the long and narrow mouth. It has a long red tongue and a long and slender tail full of sawtooth behind it.
    It saw the humans outside the crack and roared excitedly.
    "Quick, save me!" Song Huiran's legs were weak, he hurriedly took a few steps back, turned around and ran.
    The monster's long tongue shot out like a frog preying on flies, directly piercing Song Huiran's heart. Song Huiran maintained a look of panic and fell to the ground.
    However, this is not the most frightening thing, the most frightening thing is that the tongue did not retract, but stirred in Song Huiran's body, and quickly absorbed the flesh and blood.
    It is a devouring monster!
    Bai Jing's face paled quickly. This monster has strong resilience and is very difficult to kill, let alone it is a high-level species!
    The monster jumped out of the crack, landed on all fours, and rushed towards Dong Die. Dong Die screamed, and in a panic pushed the people next to him to the ground, and ran out regardless. The monster's tongue quickly pierced the man's heart, and in a blink of an eye there was only a mummy left.
    Driven by the dodder, the mutated giant python, which was about to retreat, failed to slip away. Instead, it spit out ice blades and quickly stabbed the monster. Bai Jing drove the mutated Chlorophytum to try to bind the monster's limbs. At the same time, Han Xiao condensed a huge lightning ball with his hands and smashed it hard at the monster.
    The monster's arm was entangled by the mutated Chlorophytum, and it couldn't completely avoid the supernatural attack. In an instant, several scars appeared on its body, and green blood flowed out. His flesh and blood, and the scars healed quickly.
    "Cut off his tongue and tail!" Han Xiao shouted in a deep voice.
    The monster seemed to realize that Han Xiao and the others were the biggest threat, and ignored the other humans, jumped lightly, and shot its tongue directly at Han Xiao. Han Xiao dodged sideways, drew out the black stone long knife, and slashed at the monster's tongue.
    The monster reacted quickly and withdrew its tongue, avoiding Han Xiao's attack.
    The sharp claws grabbed Han Xiao, and Bai Jing urged the mutated Chlorophytum to pull Han Xiao aside.
    The monster landed on all fours and looked at the two men salivatingly. It could feel the abundant energy in the two men.
    "Ask Cuscuta if it can pierce his body!" Han Xiao quickly said to Bai Jing.
    【Can...but can't suck flesh and blood...will be swallowed by it now...】
    Cuscuta was silent for a moment, then replied in a low voice.
    It can vaguely sense that it will be able to absorb the flesh and blood of monsters in the future, but not now. There is a tyrannical energy in the monster's flesh and blood, which cannot be digested at all, but there is no problem for the monster to devour it. But if it can be upgraded to another level, this monster will have nothing to do with it.
    Before Bai Jing had time to relay what Cuscuta said, the monster suddenly rushed towards the two of them.
    Han Xiao stepped forward, blocked the monster's claws with the black stone long knife, and at the same time waved the power of lightning to knock out the monster's tail that tried to pierce into the body.
    The monster opened its mouth, and its long tongue flew out. Han Xiao bent over and dodged.
    The monster wailed and took a step back. Its slender tail kept flicking, its eyes were blood red, and it exuded a tyrannical and angry aura.
    The surrounding soldiers took the opportunity to shoot, and the black stone bullets kept shooting at the monster, but its scales were so hard that it blocked the bullets directly. Only the explosive projectile was shot into the body, blasting a hole.
    "Bullets don't work! Run!"
    The monster roared and rushed towards the soldiers, at such a fast speed that it devoured more than a dozen soldiers in the blink of an eye.
    "Before the monster is not paying attention, let's go!"
    Seeing Song Huiran's death and the monster's irresistible nature, the government's team of supernatural beings turned their heads and ran away in fear. With the army there as a target, they're sure to get away.
    The attacks received weakened, and the monsters were like wolves entering the flock, devouring the flesh and blood of soldiers wantonly.
    Han Xiao's face changed, he held the long knife, and directly slashed at the monster. The lightning power poured into the black stone long knife, and the tip of the knife flashed and thundered, and slashed at the monster's tail. Yes, prevent monsters from jumping.
    During the flashes of lightning, the black stone long knife slashed down like white light in the night, green blood splashed everywhere, and the monster's tail was cut in two.
    The monster turned around and fought with Han Xiao. The speed of the two was no less than that of a first-level speed supernatural being. Their sharp claws scratched through Han Xiao's combat uniform, and the blood flowed out, making the monster even more excited. And Han Xiao also borrowed the power of the black stone sword to leave several huge wounds on the monster.
    The monster's tongue shot out violently, and Han Xiao's side was cut, but his cheek was still cut, and he could feel the blood flowing out was sucked instantly.
    Mu Xiaolan and the others also came up to attack, manipulating more than a dozen metal knives to shoot at the monster quickly, but the monster knocked down the metal knives to the surrounding area with a wave.
    The monster took the opportunity to shoot out its tongue and penetrated Mu Xiaolan's calf. Seeing that the situation was not good, Bai Jing hurriedly asked Mu Xiaolan to grab Mu Xiaolan and pull her back. At the side, Wang Dongsheng quickly aimed and fired, and the black stone bullet penetrated the monster's tongue, preventing Mu Xiaolan's flesh and blood from being sucked.
    But the monster's tongue quickly recovered, and even the broken tail quickly grew back.
    Han Xiao kicked at the monster, and backed away with his strength, "Bai Jing, tie it up again." If
    this continues, the black stone on the monster's chest must be dug out first to stop it from repairing itself.
    Jin Ranye also thought of this, and shouted, "The black stone is on its right chest!" The
    mutated Chlorophytum sprang out quickly, but the monster seemed to have expected it, the scales oozed out a black foul-smelling liquid, and as soon as the vines wrapped themselves around, they let out a whimper. Pull the sound of corrosion.