Chapter 61-70

61

Seeing the Fengying team say the name of the Blade team, her heart moved slightly, maybe this matter will be resolved more easily.
    "Any more questions?" Han Xiao didn't answer the question, but asked with a half-smile.
    Seeing that he did not deny it, several members of the Fengying team looked at each other, hesitated for a moment, and gritted their teeth: "We have to go back and tell our captain." After speaking, the
    leader walked back to the commercial street, leaving only two people staring at Han Xiao them.
    Han Xiao and the others didn't care, anyway, they had already got the spar they wanted, so they stopped shopping in the commercial street and went straight back to the hotel to wait in the lobby. Followed one of them to remember the name of the hotel, and ran to report the news.
    It didn't take long before four or five people visited the hotel with more than a dozen subordinates.
    The boss welcomed them in respectfully, "Commissioner Liu, Team Jiang, and Team Hong, you are here."
    Liu Liming walked in cheerfully, "Team Han, don't say anything when you come to Shuguang Base, otherwise I will definitely send someone Someone will pick you up."
    Saber captain Jiang Ran and Fengying captain Hong Rongli followed behind, and they looked very friendly, not looking for trouble at all.
    "Commissioner Liu, you're welcome," Han Xiao stood up, with the corners of his mouth slightly hooked, and said unhurriedly, "I just borrowed money for a night, so I didn't tell you." "Oh, you are also going to Haishi, come
    early , maybe we can still walk with the people from our base," Liu Liming smiled and patted Han Xiao on the shoulder, and sat opposite him, "This is the captain of the Saber Squad, Jiang Ran, a third-level wind power user, that is the Wind Shadow Squad Captain, Hong Rongli, an ice-type power user."
    "It's a pleasure to meet you." Han Xiao nodded slightly, his eyes swept across the smiling faces of the two.
    "I've heard of the name of the Korean team a long time ago, and it really is extraordinary." Hong Rongli spoke first, looking at Han Xiao with admiration.
    Jiang Ran didn't care too much, but turned his attention to Bai Jing, "This is Deputy Team Bai, I've heard his name for a long time."
    He secretly looked at the four different plants on Bai Jing's body, showing a little surprise, they were all three-level different plants, no, there were two plants that could vaguely exert pressure on him, could it be four-level different plants? !
    Jiang Ran lowered his eyes, hiding a trace of interest in his eyes, which is really interesting.
    Bai Jing looked at Jiang Ran, he looked very young, gentle, with a handsome and elegant face, and he seemed to be a pampered person before the end of the world.
    But Captain Jiang... Isn't this the person who had a mutant dog with a light-type ability in the mouth of the registration officer when he entered the base? .
    There are not many descriptions in the novel, only one sentence is mentioned in the later period when the hero and heroine are about to become the strongest with supernatural powers, and they surrendered with the dawn base, he is a smart man.
    Bai Jing smiled slightly, "Captain Jiang's reputation is too high."
    After the greetings, Commissioner Liu looked at Han Xiao with a smile, "I came this time mainly because I heard that Team Han might have misunderstood Team Fengying."
    He glanced lightly and shrank in the The child behind Bai Jing smiled and said, "I know this child. His father, Shen Mingbo, is a second-level supernatural power user. He is a very powerful person. It's just that he was unlucky and died during the mission. Now Kazekage The team is taking care of him."
    "Yes, I've been taking care of him," Hong Rongli looked at the child lovingly, "but maybe the child is too young and a little sensitive, and ran out after a conflict with the team. Fortunately, he met Han Otherwise, if something happens to me, I won’t be able to explain it to Mingbo.”
    Jiang Ran didn’t make a sound, but sat on a single sofa, listening to their speech with a smile.
    If he hadn't heard the name of the Blade Squad, he wouldn't have been too lazy to make this trip.
    Seeing that Liu Liming didn't intend to tear his face, Han Xiao didn't puncture it, but he wanted to take him away.
    He chuckled, and said slowly: "That's a coincidence, but our deputy team saw that the child was destined and wanted to take him away. I don't know if Team Hong can agree." There are new models of Blackstone pistols/guns that can be produced."
    Liu Liming's face remained unchanged, and he smiled and looked at Hong Rongli, "It's a good thing for this kid to follow Team Han, Team Hong, what do you think?"
    Hong Rongli paused, "This..."
    "I think it's a good thing, maybe This kid can become as powerful as Deputy Team Bai." Jiang Ran smiled slightly, put his hands on the sofa, and said gently.
    When Hong Rongli heard Jiang Ran's words, the corner of his mouth twitched. He glanced at Han Xiao and Bai Jing, knowing that tearing up his face was not worth it, and maybe he could use this to get more Blackstone weapons.
    Thinking of this, Hong Rongli said gratefully: "Then please leave it to Team Han and Vice Team Bai, and my brother can rest assured down here." "It's mainly because of fate." Han Xiao smiled
    .
    "Then let's go back first," Commissioner Liu got up satisfied when he saw the matter was resolved, "When Team Han comes back from Haishi, we must come to Shuguang Base again." "That's natural."
    Han Xiao stood up and watched them walk out hotel.
    Jiang Ran finally stood up, looked at Bai Jing and the others with a smile on his face, "Farewell."
    The ase ◎
    Bai Jing led the child upstairs, and when she reached the third floor, she called Han Xiao, "Captain, the child will sleep with you tonight."
    Although the six or seven-year-old Children, but they are of different genders and have no blood relationship, so it is still a bit awkward to sleep together.
    Hearing the words, the child hid behind Bai Jing, "Can I sleep with you."
    Bai Jing squatted down patiently, and said in a warm voice, "You are a boy and I am a girl. It is not easy to sleep in the same bed."
    Han Xiao walked up to the child and said calmly, "Come with me, I have to get up early tomorrow."
    The child clenched his lower lip and held Bai Jing's hand tightly, his voice was weak, "But I'm a girl."
    Girl? !
    Bai Jing squeezed Han Xiao away, looked at the child carefully up and down, "You didn't lie, did you?" The
    six or seven-year-old child was skinny and short-haired, with his pants still on, so he couldn't tell the difference between male and female.
    Fog gathered in the child's eyes, and he muttered in a low voice, "I'm really a girl."
    Bai Jing coughed lightly, "Okay, okay, I said the wrong thing, then sleep with me."
    Bai Jing turned his head and said Han Xiao said: "Captain, I'll find you later."
    Han Xiao nodded, it didn't matter to him whether the child was a boy or a girl, he always agreed to take her away.
    Bai Jing took the child's hand and walked into the room. She went into the bathroom to adjust the water temperature, then stripped the child in, took out the toiletries and towels from the chain of space, "Can I take a bath by myself?" "Yes," the child nodded obediently, and hot water poured down from above
    . , Washing off the mud all over her body, revealing her fair skin.
    Bai Jing went out and closed the door, "Then I'll wait for you at the door. By the way, what's your name." "
    Shen Youyou." Shen Youyou struggled to take off the shower gel and applied it all over her body. She hadn't smelled this for a long time. Kind of fragrant taste. She remembered that a few months ago, her mother would still be sitting next to her, her warm hands filled with fragrant shampoo, rubbing it into foam, and applying it to her long wet hair.
    But now, the long hair is gone, and the mother is gone. She stood alone in the bathroom, rubbing the shower gel into lots and lots of foam to wash off the mud on her body.
    "Yuyou, you have to follow us to Haishi first, and stay there for about a week before you can go back." Bai Jing moved a chair, sat at the door of the bathroom, and said casually.
    It's not very useful to talk about it. Children who are six or seven years old can only follow them.
    But she still had to make it clear to the child that from now on, Shen Youyou should grow up.
    "Sister, what's your name?" Shen Youyou asked loudly while shedding tears silently.
    "Bai Jing, you can call me Sister Jing." Bai Jing took out a set of children's clothes from the chain of space. Fortunately, when she passed by to play, she put everything in it, so now she won't be short of clothes.
    After more than ten minutes, Shen Youyou opened the door.
    Although there is no meat, it can be seen that she is a beauty, especially the eyes, the corners of which are slightly raised, which are clear and pure with a little temptation.
    Bai Jing handed her the clothes, scratched his face, "Yuyou, let me put on your makeup before leaving tomorrow."
    Otherwise, it would be a bit eye-catching to take her around all the way.
    Bai Jing covered Shen Youyou with the quilt, turned off the wall lamp, "Go to bed first, I have something to do with the captain, I'll be back later."
    Shen Youyou hid under the quilt, looked at Bai Jing with big eyes, and said softly "Okay."
    Bai Jing rubbed Shen Youyou's hair, "You're so good."
    When he knocked on Han Xiao's door, Han Xiao had just finished taking a shower. There was still a little heat on his body, wet black hair rested on his forehead, bright and deep eyes.
    "Captain, do you know that Commissioner Liu?" Bai Jing sat on the bed and asked bluntly.
    "We've dealt with each other before," Han Xiao wiped his hair with a towel, and closed the door smoothly, "Sit on the fence, stand on the side that benefits. People are stupid but a bit lucky, so they've survived until now." But the distance was reduced by
    someone , should not be far away.
    Han Xiao thought of the way Liu Liming was led away by Jiang Ran when he was talking about the deal before, and a trace of indifference flashed in his eyes. It is estimated that Shuguang Base will become the first official base to become a private base soon, but this is the general trend, and Mr. Feng can only allow it by default.