Chapter-28

Now Bai Jing alone can withstand several supernatural beings.
    Before he could speak, he heard a startled and angry voice from behind, "Why are you here?"
    Turning his head, Yan Fei walked in with Mo Yu and Jin Xiao.
    Jin Xiao saw that the wound on Wu Jing's arm was gone at a glance, and shouted in surprise, "Sister Jing, are you healed?"
    Yan Fei frowned slightly, and walked forward a few steps quickly, seeing Wu Jing's smooth arm, A little surprised, what's going on?
    Mo Yu stared at the mutated aloe on Bai Jing's shoulder. It was different from the lifeless aloe when it was sent out, but now it can be described as delicate and verdant, full of vitality.
    She was deceived by this mutated aloe!
    Mo Yu quickly reacted, and a trace of anger flashed in his heart.
    "Wu Jing, why did your injury suddenly heal?" Yan Fei asked seriously.
    Wu Jing patted Jin Xiao's hand to calm her down, and said with a smile, "Captain, it was Bai Jing who healed my injury." Yan Fei looked sharply
    at Bai Jing, and quickly noticed the mutated aloe that was alive and well , I couldn't help being a little surprised, "It recovered so quickly?"
    According to the previous speed, this half-dead state would take at least three or four days to recover.
    "My team member spent all his abilities to save this exotic plant." Han Xiao stood next to Bai Jing and raised his eyebrows slightly. Something, come here immediately to treat Wu Jing's injury."
    Bai Jing held back his laugh, the captain can really speak.
    Mo Yu was stunned for a moment, then realized in an instant, and asked loudly, "Captain Han, does this mean he wants to break the contract?!"
    Yan Fei stared at Han Xiao closely with a stern expression, "Han Xiao, you promised."
    Han Xiao put one hand in his pocket, shoulders straight, and his face was very indifferent, "Yan Fei, am I afraid that you will suffer a disadvantage. Just like Mutated Aloe, I will give you a fist-sized white spar, just in case If you, a team member, failed to advance after absorbing it, then Wu Jing's arm will be really useless." "
    So I thought, let you take advantage of it and let my team member cure Wu Jing directly, which saves time and effort. Isn’t it better than giving you a white spar?”
    Yan Fei’s face darkened, “It’s not the same thing at all!”
    “Why is it not the same thing, don’t you think it’s better to let your team member advance to the next level than to cure Wu Jing? Is your injury important?" Han Xiao raised his eyelids slightly, and he was relentless in sowing discord.
    Yan Fei paused, how could he admit it, after all Wu Jing was injured to save him.
    Mo Yu gritted her teeth, she could hardly control her expression, how could this happen! She gave out the mutated aloe, but couldn't get the white spar! As for Wu Jing's injury, it was simply a trivial matter!
    Without the mutated aloe and the white spar, I couldn't be promoted to the second level in a short time!
    I have spent so much time planning, but the bamboo basket was empty. It would be better not to come to City C to ask for white crystals. She can at least absorb the real energy of the mutated aloe.
    She now understood that the mutated Aloe's appearance of dying was probably an illusion for herself. But that is a kind of plant, how could it be so scheming!
    Seeing Mo Yu gnashing her teeth in hatred, Mutated Aloe was overjoyed, wishing to tell her that today was a good day on the spot.
    I have tolerated you for a long time!
    Wanting to devour the young master's body, bah, what a face!     Seeing this, Wu Jing couldn't help saying, " Captain,
    I owe Mo Yu a piece of white spar this time, and I will try my best to find it later."
Blocked for the captain, didn't the captain also want to save Mo Yu! After all, Mo Yu should have taken out the mutated aloe to save you."
    "Besides, we discovered this mutated aloe together, so it was a generous gift to her. When something like this happened, she took it out for granted!" Mo Yu was bleeding in her heart, but she couldn't refute it,
    because Yan Fei was almost scratched by the monster to save her.
    But how could she be willing!
    She looked at Bai Jing with hatred, as if she had taken away her chance.
    Bai Jing's face remained unchanged, she had already seen clearly what kind of person the heroine was, and she had no expectations of her character.
    Yan Fei closed his eyes and forcibly suppressed his anger, "Apart from foreign plants, what else can I exchange for white crystals?"
    He wanted Mo Yu to be promoted to the second level, not just for Wu Jing. The grandfather who couldn't bear the serious illness in the city b city base was still waiting for Mo Yu's treatment.
    Only when grandpa is alive can the Yan family continue to occupy the top position in the city b base. Once grandpa passes away, it will be difficult for the uncle alone to suppress the eagerness of the people below.
    What's more, only with a high-level healing system user can the city b base have the confidence to negotiate with other bases on the proportion of transactions.
    You must know that there are only three healing system users in the whole country, and Mo Yu is the only one who has been promoted to the first level. Because of this relationship, they were able to negotiate an arms deal with Haishi.
    The Haishi base has retained the largest arsenal in the country, and now all major bases cannot do without trading weapons and equipment with it.
    "The black stone of that high-level monster should be here," Han Xiao touched his chin, and said slowly, "It's not impossible to exchange that." "
    A whole piece of white spar?"
    Han Xiao sneered, "Are you here?" Are you kidding, a quarter at most."
    According to Old Feng, the base in City C may be able to cultivate a healing power user with white spar, and it will not be subject to other bases at that time.
    What's more, that boy Xiang Han has already prepared points and is ready to exchange for white spar, and his space ability also needs white spar to advance quickly.
    "Captain, we spent two Blackstone bombs to get that." Jin Xiao disagreed.
    For this high-level black stone, many soldiers who followed died, so why only exchange it for the white spar that Mo Yu used to upgrade.
    If you want her to say, it's better to exchange Mo Yu's space chain.
    Yan Fei gave her a cold look, the space chain must be kept in city b, and the space chain will be needed for the transportation tasks of the next few factories, and it is impossible to hand it over to the base in city c.
    "Half." Yan Fei said in a deep voice.
    "Yan Fei, we also have high-grade black stones, not to say that we have to," Han Xiao smiled, "but for a large white spar, it may be difficult for you to find a second one for a while." Yan Fei was silent for a moment,
    coldly Said loudly, "Let's change."
    Grandpa's life must be saved.

    Chapter 30
    ◎Daily routine of promotion and salary increase (one more) (minor repair) ◎
    The next morning, a telegram came from city b saying that old Yan was critically ill. Yan Fei immediately returned to City B with the Lone Wolf Squad and his soldiers.
    As soon as they left, Han Xiao received the news that Jiang Feng took the supernatural being who used to be Song Qiang's subordinate, and followed him.
    Bai Jing was sitting on the bench in the training room, drinking water with his head up, his ponytail flicking in the air. After she swallowed her last saliva, she asked, "Where's the Dong family? They all followed?"
    Han Xiao was wearing a dark green vest, with tight arms and beautiful lines, and a pair of black overalls on his lower body. Slender and straight, exuding a strong hormonal aura.
    "How many people do you ask Dong Hong?" Han Xiao leaned against the wall, looked at the analysis data of the high-level monster Heishi from the research institute, and nodded, "They are all gone."
    Bai Jing tutted, Jiang Yuan was really not afraid To die, knowing that he has an enmity with Mo Yu, but still follow, I am afraid that he will die halfway without a place to bury him.
    Han Xiao glanced at his watch, raised his eyes and said, "It's almost time to rest, let me see how you are doing."
    Mu Xiaolan patted Bai Jing's shoulder and encouraged, "Come on, you are trained by me. "
    Bai Jing nodded vigorously, she has been able to hold on under Mu Xiaolan for almost half an hour now, and against Han Xiao, she may be able to hold on for at least 20 minutes.
    The two walked up to the training platform, Han Xiao hooked his hands at Bai Jing, "You come first."
    Bai Jing's face turned cold, he bullied himself, and punched Han Xiao in the face, Han Xiao turned his head slightly, and reached out to grab Bai Jing He stretched his right foot forward, wanting to throw him backwards, but Bai Jing had expected it. With Han Xiao's strength, he made a somersault and landed firmly on the opposite ground. At the same time, his left foot kicked Han Xiao hard in the abdomen.
    Han Xiao stepped back, grabbed Bai Jing's calf with his right hand, pulled it forward, and slashed at the back of Bai Jing's neck with his left hand. Bai Jing hurriedly rolled to the side, with a force on his left foot, he broke free from Han Xiao's grasp.
    The two came and went, fists collided, and their bodies collided from time to time. The warm body temperature was transmitted to each other through skin contact. Han Xiao didn't show mercy, he punched hard, but Bai Jing tried his best to dodge and counterattack from time to time. Although he could still persist, he was obviously at a disadvantage.
    Xiang Han and Jin Ranye came over and watched Han Xiao and Bai Jing practice with great interest.
    "Bai Jing is fine, he can hold on for more than ten minutes under the captain's hand so quickly," Jin Ranye said with a smile, "Xiaolan, it took you at least half a month to do it." Mu Xiaolan's
    eyes Satisfied, she nodded generously, "Yes, Bai Jing is more talented than me. I found out that her combat awareness is very good, but her physical function can't keep up. In the past few days, her physical fitness has caught up, and her level should be similar to yours. It's gone."
    "Just ask Bai Jing if he would like to officially join the Blade Squad," Xiang Han suggested, "It's still not safe to hire outsiders, what if they are pried away someday?"
    Mu Xiaolan glanced at him, "The captain has already told you Mr. Feng said, Mr. Feng asked them to go to the office later."
    Before they finished chatting, Bai Jing couldn't react for a while, and was thrown to the ground by Han Xiao, who put his arms on her neck, and with a little more effort, she could say goodbye to the sun.