Chapter-29

Bai Jing panted heavily like a salted fish struggling to death, kicked his legs for a long time, but failed to lift Han Xiao, so he had no choice but to admit defeat, "Captain, I lost, you hurry up." From
    her He happened to look into Han Xiao's eyes from this angle, the phoenix eyes were pitch-black, like the starry sky at night, inviting people to sink, the bridge of the nose and jaw were cut like a knife, and the thin lips were slightly hooked, and he could vaguely feel his warm breath.
    Bai Jing felt that he had been surrounded by Han Xiao's breath, and his face could not stop turning slightly red.
    Han Xiao glanced at Bai Jing's bright eyes and reddish lips. He could feel the delicate and smooth skin of Bai Jing under his hand. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and his voice was hoarse and dull
    . My subordinates have persisted for so long, it seems that Mu Xiaolan didn't release water during training recently. Bai Jing's only shortcoming now is that he is not experienced enough, but fortunately, he has a fast reaction speed and a good learning ability.
    In his eyes, Bai Jing is like an unpolished jade. After training, his future strength should not be underestimated.
    Although relying on those three alien plants now, she can already beat everyone.
    Bai Jing didn't even struggle this time, like a dead fish that has completely stopped eating, "What else can you think about."
    Han Xiao laughed lowly, stood up, and stretched out his hand, "Get up."
    Bai Jing put his hand on Han Xiao's. In Xiao's hand, as soon as he exerted force, he was pulled up from the ground.
    Han Xiao's palm is very big, just enough to wrap Bai Jing's hand, and the warm body temperature is transmitted from the palm to the heart.
    Bai Jing pulled out her hand calmly. If a man is too handsome, he will lead people to commit crimes. She doesn't want to lose such a solid job.
    Han Xiao glanced at her, raised his brows slightly, and said slowly, "Let's go, Mr. Feng has something to do with you." Bai Jing's eyes widened slightly, and his round almond eyes were moist and bright, "What
    ? Something?"
    "Good thing," Han Xiao took a clean towel and threw it to her, "Wipe off your sweat and come with me."
    Bai Jing groaned, picked up a dry towel, wiped off the sweat on his body, put on his coat, and followed Han Xiao obediently.     When he arrived at General Feng's office, General Feng smiled kindly, "Xiaobai, sit down quickly, are you
    still used to being in the base for so long?"
I, Xiaojing, will do."
    Xiaobai sounds too similar to a dog's name.
    General Feng didn't understand the reason, but changed his words cheerfully, "Xiaojing, I heard that you have a new healing plant?" "
    Ah, yes." Bai Jingjing nodded.
    General Feng smiled even more happily when he heard the words, "That's a good thing. In this way, the dormitory is still a bit small, and there are still a few vacant villas in the base. If you want, you can move in today." Bai Jing was
    stunned , and such a good thing? !
    "Besides, you are the main force for this task, half a piece of green spar is still too little, I will add another 10,000 points," General Feng continued, "Your monthly salary has also been adjusted from 1,000 points to 5,000 points , Weapons and equipment, I can negotiate with the research institute and let them give you the best discount! If you are interested in any position in the base, we can also discuss it." General Feng looked at
    Bai Jing more and more satisfied, so Excellent comrades, how could they not stay in the base?
    Bai Jing looked at Han Xiao in bewilderment, I can't bear the sugar-coated bullets.
    Han Xiao propped his chin lazily with his hand, looked at Bai Jing, the corners of his mouth slightly hooked.
    "I heard that you are single, Xiaojing?" General Feng took out a soldier's profile from the drawer, and said with a smile, "There are a lot of good men in our army. See if you like one, and I'll let Lao Yi introduce it You know each other!"
    Material attraction is one aspect, and emotionally retaining Comrade Bai Jing is the best strategy.
    Bai Jing looked at the picture of the soldier with thick eyebrows, big eyes and upright spirit, and didn't know what to say for a moment.
    She tried to pull out a smile, "Thank you for your concern, but I don't have any thoughts on this right now. After all, the end of the world is coming too suddenly, so I just want to settle down first." "That's it," General Feng felt a little regretful, but soon regained his energy
    . , "That's okay, if you want to fall in love that day, just tell me, I'm sure I will introduce you to good-looking, good-looking boys!" [Are
    we going to have a father... ]
    The mutated Chlorophytum shook its leaves and asked quietly in his mind.
    【Mother, don't worry... I will welcome my father with one hundred and twenty enthusiasm! 】
    Variant Aloe is very flattering, saying that the wind around the pillow is good, as long as I win my father, I hope to get a little more green water droplets.
    Cuscuta looked at the two fools, didn't she hear what her mother said, she didn't mean it now. Besides, if mother really wants to fall in love, I'm afraid it won't be the turn of this two-legged beast to introduce her.
    The dodder bud quietly turned to Han Xiao, looked at the other's dark eyes, and clicked his tongue.
    Bai Jing came out of General Feng's office in a daze, and there was nothing better than getting rich overnight.
    The villa, the original owner seems to have lived in it before, but it was her first time.
    Before time travelling, I often heard roommates discussing how high housing prices are in Beijing. After ten years of allowances after enlisting in the army, they might be able to borrow money to buy an old house. Now, she is about to own a villa!
    Han Xiao stopped in his tracks, reached out his slender hand in front of Bai Jing and snapped his fingers, and said coolly, "Are you back to your senses?" "Yes, yes,"
    Bai Jing looked straight, "Captain, what do you want?" ?"
    "Are you planning to move to a villa?" Han Xiao's eyes were dark.
    Bai Jing hesitated, "Let's go on weekends."
    She still has to come to train in the army on weekdays, and living in the villa area, it is too troublesome to run back and forth.
    The villa area is in area D, which is diagonally opposite to area A, and it takes an hour to get there, so it's better to lie on the bed and sleep more.
    A trace of satisfaction flashed in Han Xiao's eyes, "If you need to move things, I'll ask Xiaolan and the others to help you." "
    That's no need." Bai Jing directly refused. Her whole body can be packed in a backpack without the help of others.
    But now she is considered a rich woman anyway, can she go shopping and buy something?
    Thinking of this, Bai Jing turned to look at Han Xiao, "Captain, can I ask for leave this afternoon to go shopping?"
    Han Xiao raised his eyebrows and asked slowly, "
    Do you want to go shopping?" It's been a long time, I haven't visited Area B much yet." Bai Jingjing nodded.
    She also went to District B when she bought shampoo before, and after so many days, she was either in the meeting room or the training ground, and she had never visited the commercial district. She also wants to have a big meal, and then go shopping at the street stalls, maybe she can catch a leak.
    "Okay, I'll accompany you." Han Xiao said casually.
    "Actually, I can do it by myself," Bai Jing cautiously tried to refuse, and he was more free to go shopping by himself, "Captain, you should have a lot to do, so don't bother." "I just want to go to the task release to see
    , No trouble." Han Xiao smiled slightly.
    "Ah, then, that's fine." Bai Jing reluctantly agreed.
    During the week of the mission, many people fled to the base in City C.
    The street stalls in Area B were a bit more lively than before, but the differences between people became more and more obvious.
    Some are neatly dressed and have rosy faces, while others have tattered clothes and withered and yellow faces.
    Most of the former are people with supernatural powers, and they set up their own collection teams to do daily tasks to collect supplies, while the latter are mostly ordinary people, who can barely make ends meet by relying on the jobs issued by the base.
    But fortunately, after the city c base was taken over by the army, the discipline has become stricter. It is rare for supernatural beings to bully ordinary people, and the street vendors look relaxed.
    Han Xiao led Bai Jing to the door of a restaurant. The decoration of the restaurant is simple, but there are many diners inside and the noise is complicated.
    As soon as he entered the door, the service staff greeted him with a smile on his face, "Captain Han, why are you here today?" "Let
    me have some food." Han Xiao motioned the service staff to find a quieter seat.
    The service staff welcomed them into the inner box politely and respectfully.
    Han Xiao handed the menu to Bai Jing, "Look carefully, I'll treat you."
    The waiter looked at Bai Jing enviously, it was really lucky to be able to offer Han Xiao's thigh in the end of the world.
    When she saw Han Xiao and Bai Jing, a man and a woman, she subconsciously thought that Bai Jing was Han Xiao's female companion.
    Bai Jing paused, "Captain, let me treat you. Feng Lao just gave out a bonus, so let's celebrate it."
    Han Xiao raised his eyes to look at her, then glanced at the surprised waiter, and took a sip from his teacup. He said, "Okay, it's up to you to complete this task smoothly."
    The waiter's face changed instantly when he said this, the person who can make Han Xiao say that must be a powerful character, I hope she doesn't care about her previous faux pas.
    Bai Jing didn't say much, looked at the menu and ordered three dishes and two bowls of staple food.
    Even though the base in city c has arranged jobs for ordinary people as much as possible, there are still many people who can't get enough to eat, especially some powerless women. In order to survive, they will naturally choose to rely on some strong men.
    She was lucky to have awakened the ability, otherwise she would have died in that room.
    Just after ordering, I heard a roar from outside the box, "Li Hongyan, don't be shameless!"