Chapter 71-80

71
◎Secret Realm◎
    Bai Jing looked at the little doll in front of him, feeling vigilant, the spirit of the secret realm is the master of the secret realm, life and death are at stake In its hand, and it also suddenly said the holy cloud disk, this is something that even Han Xiao and the others don't know.
    Sheng Ye saw Bai Jing's vigilance, turned his eyes, floated into the air with a smile, and sat cross-legged, "You are young, and you have a lot of eyes.
    " It won't harm you, not to mention that you still have the holy cloud disk." Sheng Ye looked at Bai Jing eagerly, as if seeing a rare treasure.
    "How do you know about Sheng Yunpan?" Bai Jing asked without changing his expression.
    Sheng Ye Yile, "The person who owns the holy cloud disk is the ruler of the seven families of the Mu clan. As the spirit of the secret realm of the Yimu family, how could I not recognize it." The seven families of the Mu clan
    ?
    Bai Jing was slightly dazed, this was something that was never mentioned in the novel.
    Sheng Ye scratched his head, "Oh, yes, you may not know much about this world." "
    But you know that the two worlds are colliding and merging, so that's why there is a crack?" Sheng Ye asked.
    Bai Jing hesitated for a moment and nodded. This matter was written at the end of the novel, but the city b base could only control the crack from expanding, and did not find a way to close the crack.
    Sheng Ye waved his hand, and a map was projected in the air.
    "Let's call our world the Ming Realm first. People who live here are born with psychic powers. According to you, they are supernatural powers. Thousands of years ago, cracks began to appear in the Ming Realm. Name it the Dark Realm."
    "The cracks in the Dark Realm will release black mist, and the humans and animals polluted by the black mist are the monsters you see now. After several experiments, the five clans found that only the ruler of the Mu clan who activated the seven-turn yin-yang array can Control and even temporarily close the cracks. So the Mu clan gradually became the number one among the five clans, and as a price, every generation of the Mu clan in power needs to perform a seven-turn yin and yang formation." "You have a holy cloud disk, that is the generation of the
    Mu clan Those in power, all the seven secret realms of the Mu Clan belong to you."
    Bai Jing stood there, speechless for a while, co-authoring that she really came to save the world.
    Bai Jing looked around, vaguely felt that something was wrong, he was silent for a moment, and opened his eyes wide, "But the cracks have been around for so long, except for monsters, no one from this world has appeared, so everyone will become monsters, right?" Sheng
    Yeyi "Yes."
    If it wasn't for meeting Bai Jing this time, it might dissipate or be polluted in a few years.
    Bai Jing was dumbfounded, "But didn't you say that the seven-turn Yin-Yang formation can control the cracks?"
    Sheng Ye also collapsed when he heard this, "But we have to find someone who owns the Holy Cloud Disk!"
    Hold back for hundreds of years , Sheng Ye felt aggrieved, and exploded the moment Bai Jing asked.
    "The head of the Miki family is an idiot! He is a sinner who destroyed the Ming Realm! If he hadn't been able to control the children below, how could the owner of the holy cloud disk have died at birth! And the idiots of the Shui tribe, who actually Researching monsters in private, not only did not research the antidote, but also created a filthy liquid!"
    The owner of the holy cloud disk will only appear when the first alien plant is contracted, so in order to ensure that each generation of the holy cloud disk has For the safety of the children, the rules of the seven families of the Mu clan clearly stipulate that each child of the Mu clan must safely grow up to the age of three, when the first foreign plant contract is made.
    But by coincidence, the holy cloud plate appeared on a baby who was drugged and even prematurely born seven hundred years ago. It's fine if the baby is not born, the holy cloud disk will dissipate naturally and reappear the next year, but the baby was born alive, but it didn't live until the next day.
    Once the owner of the holy cloud disk dies, it will take ten years for a new owner of the holy cloud disk to appear. Originally, the Ming Realm could afford to wait, but because some people from the Shui tribe were dissatisfied with being under the Mu tribe for a long time, they even privately researched and tested the monsters polluted by the black mist. After a lot of tossing, no relief method came out, and an upgraded version of the black mist, the filthy liquid, resulted in more and more monsters, and even the cracks became bigger and bigger.
    Soon the Ming Realm ushered in the end of the world.
    After the end of the world, it will be difficult for the Mu clan to protect every member of the clan. Ten years later, the next owner of the holy cloud disk will die before casting the seven-turn yin-yang formation.
    Without suppression, the dark world quickly merged with the bright world, and a real catastrophe appeared.
    "It's as if fate is already doomed, and it's hard to change it," Sheng Ye said listlessly, with his head down. "Now there are very few places in the bright world that are not invaded by black mist.
    " Four of the secret realms have completely dissipated, and the remaining three are still alive.
    Bai Jing frowned, "Will the world I live in be like this?"
    "Without you, I can probably last a hundred years," Sheng Ye calculated carefully, "The dark world and the light world are actually two bodies of one world, so they merge quickly, but your world is a complete individual, and you will The appearance of cracks is also the collision of worlds, but the filthy liquid has already infiltrated, so the speed of your world's assimilation is even faster." Bai Jing was silent for a moment, and asked aloud, "It takes a lot of effort to
    cast the seven-turn Yin-Yang Formation . What's the price?"
    Each generation of masters only used the seven-turn yin-yang array once, so the price must be difficult to bear a second time.
    Sheng Ye rubbed his nose, this is hard to say.
    After thinking about it, it still said truthfully: "It depends on the effect you want to achieve and your strength." "
    The best situation is that both you and the alien plant have reached level nine, and you only need to control the crack, then it may only take Rest for a while, the worst case is that both you and the alien plant are below level seven, and if you want to permanently close the crack, it may cost you your life."
    Bai Jing lowered his eyes, and that was indeed the case.
    "Then what if the xiezhi and I both reach level nine and want to close the crack permanently?" Bai Jing asked softly.
    "Maybe the ability will go back several levels." Sheng Ye estimated and answered cautiously.
    Bai Jing looked slightly relaxed, and asked, "Can you teach me the seven-turn yin-yang formation?"
    She can accept this price.
    Sheng Ye nodded quickly and rubbed his hands eagerly, "You are the master of the Wood Clan, so you are naturally qualified to learn, that is... can you take me out?" If
    it stays in the Ming Realm, it will eventually Only the end of being swallowed and assimilated.
    "Okay." Bai Jing agreed.
    Sheng Ye smiled happily, "Don't worry, I won't lose anything if you accept me. The Ichiki family's property belongs to me, and you have full authority to handle it!" "With these
    resources, you will definitely be able to reach level nine within two years. There will be no danger to your life, and with the cultivation of precious materials and secret treasures, your level will be restored quickly." Sheng Ye assured, patting his chest.
    If Ichiki's family is not enough, then there are two more secret realms.
    I believe that after seeing Bai Jing, those two guys will obediently offer their treasures.
    And the new master's strength is not weak, he has reached level four.
    Sheng Ye quietly looked at the four different plants on Bai Jing's body. Yes, they not only reached the fourth level, but also had the blood of high-level ancient plants. This kind of strength is not bad among the previous owners of the holy cloud disk.
    Speaking of different plants, Sheng Ye narrowed his eyes, and he would forget about it unless he mentioned it. There is also a bastard who has been eating and drinking here for several days!
    Sheng Ye grinned, "Master, this is the alien plant you contracted, right? Two of them seem to be about to be promoted to level five, why don't you go to the holy pool for a dip." "What is the holy pool
    ?
    " Good place! 】
    Variant Aloe Vera answered first, in its inheritance memory, not every heterogeneous plant has the opportunity to soak in the Holy Pond.
    Only xenoplants that are truly atavistic are eligible.
    Cuscuta and Piranha were so excited that they wanted to go over immediately.
    [Holy pool... I also have a day to soak in the holy pool... Sure enough, I am born to be useful... I am the plant chosen by heaven... If the old banyan tree is here, I am afraid that all the leaves of jealousy will fall... Hurry up Hurry up, I will be able to reach the sixth level soon... I must show off to the old banyan tree... I have soaked in the holy pool...] ​​The
    piranha chattered happily, jumping on Bai Jing's shoulder jump.
    Seeing them so happy, Bai Jing just wanted to agree, but his eyes swept across the twenty screens inadvertently, and he couldn't help pointing, "Is it okay to just leave them like this?"
    Sheng Ye followed her fingers and looked over, instantly His expression changed, "Damn it, I forgot about these people, I'll just throw them out!"
    It will give these people a chance, and I hope that the Ichiki family will have successors, but who would have thought that people in this world would be so useless that they would not I saw a few that can be contracted for heteroplantation.
    It cannot be contracted to plant different plants. In its view, it is not a real wood spirit, and naturally it will not give any rewards.
    But now when they meet Bai Jing, these people can relax and rest, any spar or alchemy props belong to the master, how can they be distributed to these guys.
    With a wave of Sheng Ye's little hand, all the wood-type supernatural beings in city b who were serious about breaking through the level were thrown out of the secret realm.
    Among them, Mu Yu was probably the one who suffered the most.
    With the mutated Phalaenopsis she tamed, she has passed the first test and is about to get the alchemy prop. Who would have thought that she would return to the square in a blink of an eye, empty-handed!
    Before she could recover, Wu Jing and the others were all thrown out when she heard a few bangs.
    Jiang Feng waited at the side and frowned slightly when he saw Mu Yu and the others coming out. It had only been less than an hour, how could he come out.
    He glanced at the hands of these wood-type abilities, his eyes were gloomy, and he didn't have any alchemy props.
    How can it be? !
    Before they set off, they asked Xu Zhongjiang that the wood-type supernatural being at the S city base who stayed in the secret realm for the longest time was able to drive a second-level heterophyte.
    Mu Yu's mutated phalaenopsis is a third-level heterophyte, so why can't he get a single reward? !
    "What's going on?" Jiang Feng asked with a sullen face.
    "We seem to have been thrown out suddenly." Wu Jing stood up and replied calmly.
    She was breaking through the level, but suddenly her eyes went dark, and she opened her eyes again to return to this square.
    She was sure she hadn't done anything she shouldn't have done, it could only be something wrong with the secret realm.
    Jiang Feng looked at the crowd, and suddenly his eyes became cold, "Bai Jing didn't come out!"