Chapter-23

Song Qiang's veins were exposed, and he growled, "Old Feng, this is just Han Xiao's one-sided words!"
    General Feng's expression was gloomy, and he had watched Han Xiao grow up, so he naturally knew what kind of temperament he was. Since he said it, it must be true.
    "Arrest him." General Feng said coldly.
    "Old Feng, I'm the mayor, you have no right to do this!" Song Qiang roared angrily.
    Yan Fei frowned slightly, and looked at General Feng, "Old Feng, please be careful."
    After the end of the world, it will be difficult for the central government to effectively control the governments of various regions. After the establishment of the base, some places even occupied the mountain as king, and began to disobey the command of the central government. Along the way, he saw many small bases established by the supernatural beings themselves.
    But fortunately, everyone did not tear their face apart on the bright side, and maintained the original political system. But if Mr. Feng solves Song Qiang by himself this time, the meaning will be different.
    General Feng is one of the founding generals. He fought on the battlefield in his early years and gained a great reputation. Don't look at him smiling like a kind old man all day now, but he was a famous iron-blooded general back then. Once he directly becomes the person in charge of the base in City C, he is sending a signal to other bases. Those guys who have long been ready to move will definitely use this to go their own way and no longer be controlled by the central government.
    The whole country is about to become a mess!
    General Feng was silent for a moment. If possible, he would not be the first to make such an opening.
    "Yan Fei, do you still expect to get the white spar from Mayor Song?" Han Xiao asked playfully.
    He knew of Feng Lao's hesitation, but when things got to this point, there was no turning back. Less than a month after the end of the world, the base still relies on the army to maintain it normally, and the government's ability team has been seriously injured, so it is easy to clean up Song Qiang now, but when Song Qiang recruits manpower and plump wings, can he directly take the place as it is today? It's hard to say when he catches it.
    At that time, even Old Feng, I'm afraid it will be difficult to make a move.
    When General Feng heard this, he nodded secretly. Han Xiao was right, if he didn't do anything now, it might be difficult later. If Song Qiang was a decent person, he naturally wouldn't mind retiring to the second line, but for the sake of power, Song Qiang can now disregard the crisis of the apocalypse and plot against the Blade Squad. How could he tolerate people like himself in the future.
    Thinking of this, General Feng's expression was certain, and he said in a deep voice, "Press down."
    Song Qiang's expression changed, and he turned around and wanted to leave, but the soldiers on both sides quickly grabbed him, and he was detained without even a chance to resist.
    "Old Feng, if you make such an opening today, it won't be long before other bases will follow your example!" Yan Fei's face was serious, and disapproval flashed in his eyes.
    "Yan Fei, don't raise the flag there," Han Xiao sneered, his eyes full of sarcasm, "If the old chief is still there, Song Qiang will not be able to make it to today." If the old chief is still there, General Feng will
    call Just make a phone call and get Song Qiang down. But who would have thought that on the eve of the end of the world, the old chief couldn't hold on, and after the end of the world, Yan Lao was seriously ill, so Yan Huizheng became the person in charge of the base in city b, and Rong Junping became one of the decision makers.
    Yan Fei's face darkened, he naturally knew that Rong Junping was not a good person, but Yan Hui was his uncle, so naturally he would not stand on the opposite side.
    What's more, if the city c base breaks away from the jurisdiction of the central government, then they may not be able to get the white spar this time.
    Mo Yu bit her lip, feeling flustered in her heart, it was completely different from what she remembered. In the previous life, the military suffered heavy losses. The government took this opportunity to overwhelm the military, and then slowly eroded the military's power. If the base hadn't been destroyed in the end, Mayor Song had already taken the city c base into his pocket.
    But now the situation is completely reversed. Not only did the military lose little, but Mayor Song was also imprisoned. What happened? !
    Mo Yu couldn't help looking at Bai Jing, could it be that she caused all this?
    "Okay, it's getting late, Captain Yan should go back to rest earlier." General Feng waved his hand, looking tired.
    Yan Fei didn't look very good, but he followed General Feng's order and led the people away.
    Mo Yu walked past Bai Jing, her eyes flickering, but she didn't say anything in the end, it's better for her to inquire about the situation before making a decision.
    After all the idlers had dispersed, General Feng waved his hand and asked Han Xiao and the others to sit down, "Han Xiao, thank you for your hard work this time." "Have you got
    all five crystals?"
    "Yes," Han Xiao said. Xiao nodded and looked at Bai Jing, "Bai Jing played a big role in this mission."
    General Feng nodded and looked at Bai Jing kindly, "You have always had a good eye, and you found such a powerful man just once you went out. The external staff come back."
    "Old Feng, I want to give half of the green spar to Bai Jing," Han Xiao said slowly, "She is only a first-level supernatural being, and she can contract a third-level alien plant. If you can be promoted to a second-level ability user as soon as possible, maybe your ability will be stronger."
    General Feng was silent for a moment, "Yes."
    The stronger the base ability user, the better, only in this way can they catch up with the speed of animal and plant mutation.
    Thinking of the report submitted by the research institute a few days ago, General Feng was very worried. According to the content of the report, the rate of mutation of animals and plants far exceeds the rate of birth of human beings. After a long time, the living space of human beings may be compressed a lot.
    Not to mention the crack monster that came from nowhere.
    Thinking of this, General Feng asked in a deep voice, "Han Xiao, are you sure the last monster you encountered was a high-level monster?"
    Before the end of the world, a high-level monster appeared in the Amazon forest once. A regiment of soldiers was sacrificed that time, if it hadn't been for the use of hot weapons later, it might not have been able to do anything about it.
    After careful analysis, experts confirmed that high-level monsters have extremely high requirements for spatial fluctuations, so the chances of them appearing are not too great. But if the first high-level species can appear on Yunlian Mountain, it means that the second one is very likely to appear!
    "It is indeed a high-level species," Han Xiao nodded, "It is still a high-level species of devouring species."
    General Feng's face darkened, he was silent for a moment, and said slowly, "Han Xiao, I will let them give you half of the purple spar. If you need it, you can buy the rest with points. Be sure to become a third-level supernatural user as soon as possible."
    He had a hunch that the end times had only just begun.
    *
    Bai Jing returned to the dormitory, condensed a drop of green water as usual, and fed it to the mutated Chlorophytum and Cuscuta. Compared with the earliest green water droplets, the current green water droplets are three or four times larger and appear thicker.
    [Get close... That woman has the smell of wanting to get close]
    After the mutated Chlorophytum digested the green water droplets, it wrapped around Bai Jing's arm, and said hesitantly.
    "You mean Mo Yu?" Bai Jing paused and asked aloud.
    What kind of smell can the heroine have that makes the mutated Chlorophytum feel close?
    [It's a bit...a smell of vitality...]
    Cuscuta thought for a while, and then said.
    When Bai Jing heard this, he couldn't help frowning, why didn't she feel it? Or can only xenografts feel it?
    Bai Jing couldn't help recalling the content of the novel carefully, hoping to find out the truth, and Mo Yu had already found someone to inquire about Jiang Yuan and others.
    Chen Feiran died, and he died in this mission.
    Mo Yu was very happy when he heard the news, but he was a little resentful when he saw that Jiang Yuan and the others were doing well with the Dong family.
    Don't worry, she comforted herself, Song Qiang is gone, and it will only take a day or two for the Dong family to fall. Without Chen Feiran's escort this time, Jiang Yuan's green tea would not end well.
    But when she learned that Bai Jing fell out with Chen Feiran and others when she came to the base, Mo Yu was a little confused. In her eyes, Bai Jing was an overly warm-hearted person. In her previous life, she could live a good life by relying on the space bracelet, but she had to take care of Jiang Yuan and the others.
    But now, Bai Jing not only ignored Jiang Yuan and the others, but also broke face with them.
    Although there were good reasons for turning against each other, Mo Yu still felt that something was wrong.
    What made her even more puzzled was how Bai Jing could awaken the wood-type supernatural ability. In her previous life, she was an ordinary person who survived by relying on a space bracelet!
    Can rebirth turn an ordinary person into a supernatural being? !
    Mo Yu thought for a moment in the room, and decided to let go of this matter first, and now the white spar is important. Speaking of it, it might be a good thing for Bai Jing to become a member of the army. If General Feng still disagrees, he can consider going the way of Bai Jing.
    According to today's situation, Bai Jing's role in the Blade Squad should not be light.
    Thinking of that huge white spar, a hint of greed flashed in Mo Yu's eyes. With it, he could be promoted to the second-level ability user as soon as possible, and even the third-level ability user is not impossible.
    She glanced lightly at the withered and yellowed mutated aloe vera on the window sill, and felt a little unhappy. How could it be so undurable? She had only absorbed energy twice before becoming half-dead. At the beginning, she clearly felt more energy than that.
    But the fact is here, she has nothing to do.
    Fortunately, she has been promoted to a first-level power user with this mutated aloe, and there is a white spar in front of her eyes. If you insist, even if the mutated aloe dies in a few days, it will not be a serious problem.
    Boom boom boom.
    Mo Yu cleaned up her expression and got up to open the door.
    Yan Fei stood outside the door with a gentle expression.
    "Yan Fei, why are you here?" Mo Yu frowned, looking very happy.
    Yan Fei rubbed her head and looked relaxed, "I'm afraid you're a little sad, so I'll take a look."
    Mo Yu smiled sweetly, "Don't worry, even if I can't get the white spar, I will rely on my own efforts to get promoted as soon as possible." Up to the second level."
    Yan Fei's handsome and indifferent face became softer, and he said slowly, "I will ask for it for you, after all, there are currently only three healing system users in the whole country, and this white spar is for you to make the most of it.”
    "Thank you." Mo Yu blushed slightly, looking embarrassed.
    "Don't be polite to me." Yan Fei's eyes were full of tenderness.
    "Captain, sister Jing's injury has recurred again!" A woman with short hair came anxiously towards this side.
    Seeing Mo Yu, the woman's eyes flickered with disgust, but when she looked at Yan Fei, she was full of trust.
    , I will continue to work hard!