Chapter 101-103

101

She feels tired sometimes.
    She is the only savior, and everyone is expecting her to upgrade quickly.
    In the last days, people die every day.
    She even met a child who ran over and asked her when the last days would end, even though Han Xiao had someone take her away soon.
    That was the only person who asked her face to face, but she knew that many people asked her in their hearts every day.
    She felt like she was carrying the expectations of the whole world.
    But it was very difficult for her to rise to the ninth level, never before.
    She doesn't even have the courage to say how tired I am, because behind her is the fate of mankind.
    "Stay with me."
    Han Xiao's voice was very gentle, like the breeze in spring or the warm sun in autumn. He may have never spoken so gently in his entire life.
    Bai Jing froze, looking at Han Xiao foolishly.
    It's not what she thought.
    Han Xiao's usually sharp eyebrows and eyes are as warm as jade at this moment, his eyes are full of spring tenderness, and his high nose and thin lips are full of tenderness.
    "If someone says in the future why you are still in the eighth grade, you can say that it is because of my boyfriend who was late." It
    was obviously a joke, but Han Xiao's expression was serious.
    Bai Jing's eyes were red.
    The ultimate fame will only belong to her alone, but someone is willing to share the darkness behind the fame.
    "Are you serious?"
    Bai Jing grabbed the hem of his clothes with both hands and asked hoarsely.
    "I couldn't be more serious."
    Han Xiao stretched out his hand to wipe away a tear that fell from the corner of Bai Jing's eyes, and smiled.
    His eyebrows and eyes are the most handsome. This smile, like the winter sun, illuminates the cold room.
    He kissed Bai Jing gently.
    Soft and moist, intertwined.
    Bai Jing put his arms around Han Xiao's neck and handed himself over to him.
    In the next few months, Han Xiao refused all tasks and quietly accompanied Bai Jing.
    Bai Jing likes to lean on Han Xiao's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat, surrounded by his aura, making people feel that they are no longer alone, but accompanied by others.
    Three months later, she was promoted to the ninth grade.
    Standing in front of the base in City C, Bai Jing took a deep breath and poured his mental power into the holy cloud disk.
    The mist in the holy cloud disk was turbulent, and the miniatures of the seven different plants were shining brightly, rotating with each other, like flowers of hope about to bloom.
    But in reality, the figures of the seven heterogeneous plants became larger, more than three meters high, surrounding the white scene, with a deep and ancient atmosphere, making it difficult for people to approach.
    "Is this the momentum of the ninth level?"
    Mu Xiaolan and the others stood on the wall of the base, looked at the figures of Bai Jing and the seven different plants, and sighed.
    Han Xiao stood at the front, staring at Bai Jing closely.
    General Feng looked at all this excitedly, the end times are finally coming to an end!
    A huge circular formation appeared in the air, and the same symbols appeared all over the world.
    "Look at the sky!"
    Someone in Haishi Base shouted excitedly.
    Hearing the report from his subordinates, Xu Zhongjiang walked quickly to the window, looked at the huge formation that appeared in the sky, and shouted loudly, "OK!"
    He wanted to go out and watch the formation end with his own eyes!
    "Is it because Bai Jing has been promoted to the ninth level?!"
    the supernatural being from Shuguang Base shouted excitedly.
    The streets were crowded with people, and they looked up at the sky excitedly.
    They have waited too long for this day.
    Bai Jing used supernatural powers to activate the lines in the formation bit by bit, and each of the seven different plants was located at a point in the formation, and a steady stream of energy flowed out from their bodies and gathered into the formation.
    Seven colors of light flashed, looking from a distance, it looked like a huge ball of light.
    One stroke, two strokes...eighty strokes, eighty-one strokes...
    the last stroke!
    The giant circular array in the sky shone brightly, the ground trembled, the air flow surged, and white mist rose from below.
    The seven-turn yin-yang formation is activated!
    The huge cracks that appeared in various places seemed to be pushed and gathered by two giant palms, making an unwilling roar, but unable to withstand the coercion of the formation, they finally closed little by little and disappeared into the air.
    Bai Jing only felt that the power in his body was exhausted, and he couldn't hold on any longer, and his body limply fell backwards.
    However, instead of falling to the ground, she fell into a warm embrace.
    "Healing supernatural powers come here!"
    Before he fell into a coma, Bai Jing heard Han Xiao's roar. She tried to grab Han Xiao's hand and ask him to take the dodder back together, but she couldn't make a sound.
    At this time, the sound of celebration came from the major research institutes.
    The researchers hugged each other tearfully, ignoring the unfinished experiment at hand.
    On the huge crack monitoring screen in the research institute, all the fluctuations turned into a straight line.
    This means all cracks are closed!
    Hearing the news from his subordinates, Xu Zhongjiang and others burst into tears, "Okay, okay, okay! Let everyone know this news     !
    "
Bloodstains, dilapidated vehicles, all these show the cruelty of the last days.
    And now, it's all over.
    The world will usher in a new era!
    Bai Jing will also be written into history forever and become a hero all over the world!
    ...
    three days later.
    Bai Jing woke up, her hand was tightly held by Han Xiao.
    Han Xiao was unshaven and looked embarrassed.
    "You haven't cleaned up for a few days." Bai Jing was still a little weak, but there was a smile in his eyes.
    Han Xiao nodded her nose, "It's not that you haven't woken up."
    If it weren't for Sheng Ye and the others saying that this is normal, he would have taken Bai Jing to the Shuguang Base to find Jiang Ran.
    Snowball is now a mutant dog of the sixth-level light system.
    Bai Jing felt the remaining supernatural powers in her body. She is only at level four now, and she can't even reach the normal level.
    She suddenly remembered something, and hurriedly asked, "Where are the dodders, has anyone shown them?"
    Han Xiao paused slightly, with an inexplicably guilty tone, "They are fine, you can rest at ease."
    Bai Jing Immediately realized that something was wrong, and asked anxiously, "What happened?"
    Han Xiao hesitated, but still told the truth, "They will be fine the next day, but they are all relegated to level six."
    Bai Jing breathed a sigh of relief , it's fine.
    "And then?"
    Han Xiao coughed softly, "Then Mr. Feng ordered to change the villa area into your garden, and make sure they live comfortably." "
    So?" Bai Jing narrowed his eyes slightly.
    "The lethality of the sixth-level alien plants is still within the controllable range," Han Xiao turned his eyes away from Bai Jing, "so these seven alien plants plan to decide the boss before you wake up." Bai Jing smiled slightly, "
    They Fighting again?"
    Han Xiao held Bai Jing's hand tightly, and said quickly, "Now that the finals are over, there are only two different plants left, Cuscuta and Variation Rose, and the winner must be decided soon, so let's let them go this time."
    The seven different plants were the first to deal with Han Xiao, the father, before the duel. If the mother asks, she must suppress her anger.
    Bai Jing smiled more and more gently, "I know, I will reward them well."
    Han Xiao lowered his eyes and said nothing, he had already tried his best.
    A month later, Bai Jing's body had fully recovered, leaving only the power level to be gradually improved.
    And Cuscuta, who successfully promoted to the boss, led all his younger brothers, carrying a rag and carrying a bucket, diligently cleaning.
    Father is really useless!
    Looking at Han Xiao who was making lunch for Bai Jing in the kitchen, it was rare for the seven different plants to have the same idea.
    A man's mouth, a ghost who lied to Zhi!
    At this time, the major bases have sent teams to regain the city territory. Perhaps in a few years, people will finally return to the peaceful and peaceful life before the end.
    The author has something to say:
    The text is over, thank you for your support along the way. This book lacks a lot of emotional lines, and I will work hard to improve my ability to write emotional lines in the next book.
    There will be a sweet side story later, and the full text will be over.