- 𝐂𝐡. 10.2 -

The highlight of the festival started.

With Vin Jin's performance was bomb.

Daniel and Duke came forward to the stage.

"Today's last performance, a collaboration of the fashion and vocal&dance dept. Daniel Park and Duke Pyeon!!!"

As the crowd roars out a cheer for Daniel.

"You are handsome, do you have a girlfriend?"

"...i ah...n..no"

"Ohhh you're hesitating? Then do you have a crush!!!!"

The crowd cheered for him waiting for his answer.

Daniel's face began to redden like a tomato, blushing and glancing at Y/n who was with Zoe and Mira, next to Zack and Jay.

"We'll take your silence as a yes!! Who might be this lucky one to be your crush hmmm!!!"

And so the host kept asking Daniel questions which made Daniel think "Why is he only asking me a question?".

"Okay, let's hear it, the title is "Beautiful Day"

The music started, Daniel at first improvised some "hoo" or "yeah" but when he opened his mouth to sing, his voice cracked.

Which Duke save him from going on first.

Duke then wink at Daniel assuring him that it was alright and he remembered Y/n and Duke's advice when they were at Duke's house.

_

"When you perform on stage, think of something special then you wouldn't be nervous at all!"

"Yeah Daniel, think as if you're singing for them"
_

With this Daniel becomes calm.

He started singing gracefully which shocked the crowd.

And think of something he feels special about.

Of course, that is his mom and next to her...

Daniel opened his eyes and wandered off to Y/n who was smiling at him.

"Y/n, I really like you...I love you so much, with your presence alone made me feel like I'm floating, I might even brag to the gods that I felt the heavens without even seeing or entering it"

Everyone cheered, people were shocked asking if they were for real, some are looking back at their past for what they have done, and even some are waving their hands along with the music.

Daniel and Duke's performance came to an end.

Daniel was surrounded by many girls asking for his pictures, as for Duke they were some who recognized him, saying that he was so great, that they have no idea.

There was even a guy who gave Daniel his business card saying that he'll support him but Daniel refused as that guy rejected Duke saying that he was unfit for the field.

The performance got viral on social media but they edited out Duke, meaning that it was only Daniel who got famous on social media.