- 𝐂𝐇. 41 -

- (So, ah, I just remembered that white uniform became transparent when soaked...)

||

_____

The side of Daniel, watched as Johan's marvelous troops fell and betrayed him with Jin Jang leading the action.

Even heaven expressed its sympathy towards Johan.

The sky cried out for him and drenched the whole ground.

Y/n lifted her hand as the water hit her palm, she turned her head up as the heaven's tears kissed her cheeks as it ran down through her neck, soaking her clothes.

The God Dogs or more like Jin Jang's troops throw the hoodie on the ground as they all pick up their tools.

Johan looked into Jin Jang's eyes as he lay prone on the ground.

"...why?"

His voice trembled and sought an answer from his former partner. Jin then narrowed his eyes before smirking.

"Let's save our breaths. You brought this on your own, Johan"

Jin pulled the cigarettes away from his mouth as the rain lit its fire out.

"We couldn't find any weaknesses on you but then it started to show...We would reach the top, you say? Yeah, maybe you but what about us?"

He continued as he stepped forward and crouched down in front of Johan.

"You only care about yourself. And It'd been just you alone"

Jin then raised his hand and signed the people behind him when he stood up.

"You were a boxer, right? We'll make sure you never dream of getting to us"

He said, Someone then grabbed Johan's arm, Daniel's voice trembled in fear as he called Johan's name, but before 'that someone' could twist Johan's arm, Johan had already punched that guy in the face.

It was a bit pitiful scene as Johan fought off his former crew. Alone.

"I'll destroy the God Dogs.... and burn knuckles and make... a ..new crew! I can just start over again"

That was what he said. He, who wasn't involved in the fake bank account incident will take the blame. He, who fights alone will suffer alone.

"...I think I should go home..."

Y/n pushed back her bangs away from her face. As she senses different emotions mixed in one person's heart.

"This rain... I feel like someone's coming"

Y/n just listened as she heard a vehicle parking behind the former God Dogs. Someone got out of the car, a familiar figurine of a person that Y/n has yet to get used to.

The fight went down quickly as Johan looked over to Jin who was on the ground, moving away from him.

"Jin, I remembered... back when you were the Leader of a crew nobody remembers now. It was raining just like this"

Johan marched his feet, slowly approaching Jin as Jin cowered in fear and yelled at him to stay away. Half a minute later, half of the God Dogs were wiped out by the Leader itself.