- 𝐂𝐡. 21 -

The date with Vasco ended with the two of them catching the four on sight and trying to find an excuse saying that they somehow just met on the way and have the same destination.

_____

At School the next morning.

Y/n was resting her head on her desk with Mira braiding the side of her hair.

"Y/n, How's your date with Vasco?"

Y/n raises her head a bit with her chin resting on the back of her hand.

She raised a brow as she looked at Daniel who was smiling at her.

"Shouldn't you already know that?"

Y/n gave Daniel a sly smile.

"Huh? How come? I don't know that?"

"Really? But Daniel... You were at the amusement park that day right?"

Daniel sweats.

"With Jay, Zack, and Jace"

"Eh really?

"Yeah, Mira it's true!"

Y/n grabs Mira's hand closer to her lips.

Zack stiffens up.

"What? I'm resting at my house that day"

And Jay just looks at the window with a smile on his face.

Y/n leans back turning her head to Zack.

"Yeah sure, I heard you punch one of the staff at the haunted house..."

"Huh!? I didn't punch him, that was just an accident"

"....."

Zack raises his eyebrow at Y/n who was staring at him.

"What!?"

"I thought you were resting at your house? How come you managed to punch someone by accident...?"

Something struck Zack as he just realize what mistake he had done.

He look at Daniel who was sweating and is avoiding his gaze.

"This b*astard don't pretend as if you can't see me here, help me you assh*ole"

Zack was glaring daggers at Daniel and Daniel just looked up.

"If I can't see you, you can't see me either, it's not my fault you slip!"

Y/n just tilted her head with the two, then turn to Jay.

Jay just stared back at her, doesn't know whether he'll find some excuse or just tell the truth.

But Y/n just smiled at him.

"The biased, why? How come you smile at him as if his innocent but look at me as if I'm a clown!?"

Zack frowns at Y/n with a little bubble of tears coming out of his eyes.