- 𝐂𝐡. 29 -

(^the picture above is a reference to Y/n's outfit for this chapter || and something similar to that whenever Y/n goes to PTJ)

||

Using the voice that Y/n liked, Daniel managed to convince her to come with them.

In the end.

Four of them. Vasco, Y/n, Duke, and Daniel went to PTJ.

Vasco looks happy as he looks around the building of PTJ Entertainment.

"Ohh this is it, You rock, Daniel!"

"Where are we?"

"Where at Daniel's office, N/n!!"

"Huh?"

Y/n tilts her head upon hearing the nickname that Zoe gave her from Vasco.

"Was he always like this when his happy?"

Daniel explained to Y/n that they are in front of the PTJ building.

Vasco turns around and takes notice of Duke's ear.

"Kid? You pierced your ear? Amazing!"

"No...ummm"

Duke averted his gaze away from Vasco.

Before a large crowd started roaring.

-"OOOHHHH!!!"
-"KYAAAHHH!"
-"DG!!!"

The three look at the man coming out of the entrance of the building.

Y/n cover one side of her ear.

Many fans, even foreigners cheer for DG's figure.

"Who's he, Daniel?"

"A superstar?"

Vasco turns his head to Y/n, then they laugh out of nowhere.

Daniel tried silencing them and tried to sneak away from the crowd.

DG's eyes met Daniel but shifted to Y/n.

Upon landing his eyes on her, his world stopped as if he was in slow motion.

Everything was so slow and blurry that Y/n is the only one he saw vividly.

But DG turns his eyes in front of him, avoiding taking a glance at Y/n one more time.

Y/n felt a chill run down her back as she turns around to sense the girl amidst the crowd.

The girl's intense gaze at Daniel was making Y/n uncomfortable as if she was sensing something was not right about that girl.

But Y/n got startled when Daniel started screaming and trying to talk with DG.

...

They entered the elevator as Vasco tried pressing them all but Daniel restrain him.

"Are you a fan of him, Daniel?"

"Hmm?"