- 𝐂𝐡. 26 -

The evening sun casts long shadows on the ground as the night sky glows in the bright city lights.

Y/n was exercising in one of the parallel bars at the park.

Balancing herself, lifting her body upside down for her tracksuit to lower down.

Y/n moves her legs to stretch out into a split, showing off how flexible her body is.

Hours passed. She finished exercising.

Her hand swiftly pulled down the zipper of the tracksuit.

Removing the fabric away from touching her body, leaving her only in her black turtle neck that is hugging her well-curved body.

"Damn. What a sweat"

Y/n wipes off her sweat using a towel that she pulled out of her duffle bag.

Looking up at the sky, sensing how the air changes as she places down the towel, folding it neatly and putting it back inside her bag.

She grabbed her tracksuit, placed it on her back, and immediately left the park.

The clouds began to gather in the sky and droplets of rain hit Y/n's head.

Her tracksuit is now wrapped around her body, drenched in water as the rain becomes more intense.

Running forward, showering in the rain.

____

Jiho was kneeling on the ground apologizing to little Daniel about how he stole the money in the convenience store.

"I will call the cops and get punished. I'll pay you back, I'm sorry!!"

Little Daniel tried to calm Jiho down first and gave him a towel.

Crystal stared at little Daniel before turning to Jiho.

"Don't go to the cops yet... I think I knew someone that could help you"

Crystal walks to the door and says goodbye saying that she'll contact someone.

___
(skip)

A guy named Kouji arrived at the convenience store asking Crystal why she decided to help someone today.

Kouji asked little Daniel to call three of his friends whom they think they could trust.

Jay and Zack arrive not at the same time but one after the other.

Kouji sits on top of the counter rolling his eyes around at Zack.

"But where's the other guy?"

Little Daniel looks at his phone waiting for a reply.

"Still no reply? It's fine seven is enough"

"This never happened, maybe Vasco's asleep?"

"Ah, Y/n...I saw that she carries a phone in her.....I wonder what she's doing now"

(A/n: Yes, blind people can use a smartphone, I have done my research on this one)

Kouji, Daniel, Jay, Zack, Crystal, Jiho, and Zoe who just arrived and were informed about the situation, all started picking up the technology that Kouji provided.