- 𝐂𝐡. 43 -

As time passes. The group of friends made up their minds to go somewhere.

Now they're here, sitting on the train on their way somewhere.

"Y/n, Y/n! You look cute!"

Zoe exclaimed as she squeezed Y/n's cheeks.

"Hey, Hey. Zoe, I think you're squeezing Y/n too much..."

Mira turns to face Y/n, whose cheeks are getting redder and a little swollen from excessive pinching.

Y/n cuffs both sides of her cheeks, massaging the swollen skin.

Their attention was drawn to Zack when someone bumped into him.

"I'm sorry..."

"Ah, it's fine-

Then that same person purposely spills a soda on Zack's forehead.

"A... Sorry, Sorry. My bad"

The man smirked but was taken aback when Zack stood up and gave him a harsh glare. Zack grips the man's shirt.

"You picking a fight? You're still slooping coke on but " my bad"!?"

But Zack instantly returned to his normal self, despite the fact that he still had an angry expression. He released his grip on the man.

"Come on guys, let's just have a happy trip~"

That wasn't the end of the people who were picking fights with them though.

The other guy leans his arm against Crystal and Mira's chair.

"Hey girls, why don't you just hang out with us more than these losers-

"Fuck off"

Abruptly appearing from behind them, Vasco grasped the man's shoulder with extreme pressure.

"I saw everything. Don't make any more trouble"

"Vasco? I didn't know you were here too"

Vasco merely nodded slightly to Little Daniel before looking at the three useless men. After that, they left right away.

"We're you on a trip, little Daniel?"

"Yeah!! You too Vasco?"

"Yes"

Vasco looked at the girls as his tears dripped down from his cheeks.

"Jealous... Jealous Daniel"

He murmured as he saw a handkerchief down from his vision being held for him.

His gaze lingers on the hand before it trails up toward the girl who seemingly pities him.

"Y/n.."

Y/n felt the handkerchief gently slip from her grasp when Vasco's hand brushed against hers.

____________________