- 𝐂𝐡. 45: 🦻🏻🫀 -

People change as well as someone who did something in the past.

....

Y/n woke up as she smelled a strong caffeine coming from another room.

She rose from the soft bed as she tried to analyze the room's structures and she couldn't hear anything outside the room.

"Where am I? Did I manage to call Nari before I passed out?"

Y/n let her hand trail her garments and her feet got cold.

It appears like someone changed her clothes.

Y/n walked over the wall to assist herself to walk over the door but the door suddenly burst open.

Out of instinct, she punched the person who entered the room.

The man groaned but not in a painful way.

"Y-YOU!"

Y/n recalled the smell of this masculine aroma and the bitter scent of the cigarettes.

Gun touches the side of his face as he looks at Y/n.

"Do you want something to eat?.... or Do you want to eat me-

"Where am I!?"

"Calm down, Y/n. You can say that I saved you"

"Be straightforward with me"

"I saw you passed out on the street last night, drenched in rain. So what can I do? As your husband shouldn't I at least act as one?"

"You're still stuck to that? Then tell me who changed me?"

"Of course, I would love to change your clothes but I guess that's a no so it's not me... I hired some woman you can think of it like that"

Gun approached the mattress and settled onto the bed's edge. Holding a coffee cup, he turned to face Y/n, who was dressed in his white polo shirt that fit her well despite being too big.

"Sorry, I didn't have any women's clothes for you to wear. Well, I didn't quite expect this to happen so soon"

"I don't need that just give me back my phone"

Y/n sensed Gun rose from his seat and walked outside the room so she followed him outside.

She was indifferent to the large room since she was unable to appreciate the house's luxury.

Gun gave her her phone as Y/n immediately tried to call her friend but her phone was dead.

"Oh... Is it dead?"

Gun leans his back on the edge of an aisle while gazing at Y/n, who is merely holding her phone.

"Won't you like to eat?"

"....Yeah... Sure"

"Why so dull now? Are you sad because of your phone?"

"F*ck off! Don't treat me like a child"

"Why are your words so vulgar whenever you're with me, Young mistress? You've changed so much"

Gun finds Y/n's flushed face cute, he simply enjoys teasing the girl as well as using honorifics, how she was often treated back when she was still holding a title.