- 𝐂𝐡. 33.2 -

A month went by quickly.

A world full of people who care about looks and power.

___

Mira was telling Y/n a story about her childhood days and how Zack, Johan, and her were friends.

"You know, Y/n. I...um"

"What is it?"

Y/n raised her head from laying on Mira's desk, she clasped both of her hands together while Mira was stealing a glance at her.

Then the door busted open, and a handsome face set foot inside the Fashion dept classroom.

He looked around, only to see Y/n tilt her head in front of Mira.

Logan with his new appearance, is a handsome man who measures around 6'1/'2 tall, walks towards and wraps his hand around Y/n.

"Hey! Where's Zoe Park?"

"Ah?"

Logan smiles at Y/n who couldn't recognize his new appearance, and because his vocal cord took a change too.

But Y/n was intrigued about it, a new student making a bold move on their senior.

"I didn't know there was someone like you below"

"Hey! Let go of Y/n! You p*revert!"

Y/n's index finger removes his hand that was around her neck when a can of Coke hit Logan's face.

Y/n immediately get up and pulled Mira's body from her waist.

Mira's breath hitched as a blush crept on her cheeks.

"Ah, Y/n this position is...a bit.."

"Don't want to get soaked with coke, what's wrong?"

"umm, no it's nothing"

Y/n was behind Mira and was holding her waist, Y/n knew what she was doing and she knew what Mira was talking about, she wasn't oblivious when it comes to someone's feelings.

While a fight broke out inside the classroom between Zack's one-sided beating up Logan's sh*t.

A sly smile was placed on Y/n's lips as she let her thumb rub against the warm skin of Mira.

With her bandage hand hugging Mira's waist and her other hand crept up at the back of Mira's neck.

Y/n moves her head forwards, almost leaning on Mira's head.

"あなたは花のようなにおいがします"( You smell like a flower)

Whispering in her ears as Mira listens to her soft voice like a rhythm in tune.

Mira didn't understand what Y/n said but she did not pay it any mind as the sound of her heartbeat is the only thing she can hear in this room full of yelling and the sound of fists clashing together.

As for Y/n, the injury on her head had already healed and so did the one on her hand but she accidentally stab her hand making it a new injury that's why it is still covered in bandage even though a month had already passed.