- 𝐂𝐡. 12 -

An hour passed by ever since the incident in the convenience store happened.

Y/n woke up, Zack on the side of her hospital bed, holding her hand and sleeping with his head nodding off.

A minute passed, and Zack woke up remembering that he was in the hospital.

He looked up at the patient who was sitting, staring at him with her eyes slightly open.

Zack was wondering if Y/n was awake but Y/n moved her lips, smiling at him.

"You're awake"

"Y/n!!! Are you alright!? You fell unconscious earlier!! Is your body in pain? Are you hurt?"

Y/n just shakes her head, Zack called the Doctor and the nurse who had taken care of her earlier.

When the doctor came in and walked inside her room asking if she was alright? Or is there something painful in her body to which she responded that she was fine.

The Doctor also scolded Y/n when they found out that Y/n didn't take her meds which can counter her rapidly increasing surge of emotion.

Y/n just said that she had forgotten to drink it.

Zack was worried and look at Y/n concerned.

So Y/n was free to leave.

Zack offered to take her home but Y/n said to Zack that she wanted to be alone so he gave up.

Y/n reach her home, she lives alone.

She immediately walk inside the music room and slept there until morning came.

Thinking about the situation earlier, remembering the two black cars who were stalking her.

___

When Y/n was walking her way to her school she stopped by at a cafe.

"Hmm, is this newly built?"

As she opened the door and let herself be welcome with many greets, she bought her coffee and proceeded to leave.

When Y/n got out of the cafe with coffee in her hand, she noticed a car parked in front of her on the other side of the road or more like a specific familiar man on the other side pedestrian.

But Y/n couldn't identify between the two men who she was familiar with since both of them wear sunglasses.

"Isn't that the savage guy?....hm, there's two of them..which one is he?"

Y/n clicked her tongue and proceeded to walk when the two men she was staring at earlier noticed her.

"Woah, is that her? Gun"

"Yeah"

"Is she really blind? I can feel her stare from here"

"Well, we wouldn't really know what the truth is.."

"Ooh she was staring really intensely, did she perhaps pique an interest in me!?"