- 𝐂𝐡. 20 -

Amusement park.

Y/n was sitting beside the food stall drinking some water with Vasco sitting in front of her looking concerned.

"Y/n, Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"I never know you had car sickness, if only I knew-"

"Vasco, the truth is I don't have car sickness, I just"

"You don't need to lie Y/n to make me feel better..."

"But what I felt wasn't a sickness, more like I was attacked by lots of information and I wasn't able to process it right away"

Vasco tilted his head looking puzzled, he doesn't get it.

"Then does that mean you can't ride a vehicle?"

"Well, yeah.."

He lowered his head looking at the back of his hand.

Y/n taps his finger making Vasco look at her.

"Hey, instead of sitting here looking gloomy, why don't we explore and buy some snacks?"

Y/n stood up with a grin on her face and grab Vasco's hand, dragging him around the amusement park.

"Hey hey, what about that?"

Vasco picked up a ball to hit the cup that was arranged.

Hitting all of them at once receiving a reward.

The owner of the booth asks Vasco what reward he wants.

Vasco inspects the shelves and his eye landed on a very cute teddy bear and so he picks that up.

"Here...Y/n, I got this for you"

He gave the teddy bear to Y/n who accepted and caressed it with her hands.

"This....what a unique plush bear haha"

The bear had a small head and a big body with small arms.

And then they entered a haunted horror house where staff will dress up as a killer to chase and scare the customers.

Vasco was holding Y/n's hand to "assist" her somehow.

Y/n noticed a figure hiding ahead of them trying to scare them. She just let out a giggle.

Thinking how Vasco simply gets tense up easily makes Y/n laugh.

There are so many traps that they have already avoided because of Y/n, going left to right trying to confuse the staff.

The chaser can't even find them at all making them the winner in the end.

However, the four specific people got chased out of the house because one of them punched one of the staff who was just doing their job.

Vasco and Y/n bought some headbands with animal ears.

And sat in the mini fountain eating a sweet snack.