- 𝐂𝐡. 31 -

Rays of sun and the cold breeze because of the rain last night.

Daniel was wearing his black coat as he got out of his house.

"Ah ah, Hello Daniel"

Daniel got startled by the woman who was crouching at the corner near his house.

"It was that woman yesterday, did I tell her my name?"

"Ah! Hello! You must live around here"

The woman smiled as she look up at Daniel, trembling and crunching her nails.

"I was on my way by... What a coincidence"

The woman was wearing a skirt in this cold weather, a pink coat, and pink sandals.

"Ah, Right"

She lifts her hand and shows Daniel her ribbon ring.

"This ring, you like it?"

Daniel was weirded out by her behavior, showing her ring to him out of the blue was strange enough but he drop it down.

"Maybe it's something precious to her"

"It's pretty, did you make it?"

The woman beamed with happiness, thinking that Daniel was kind and warm.

"Da...Daniel one more thing-

Before she could continue, Daniel's phone vibrated, and thus Daniel stopped her and took the phone call.

[Where are you?]

"Ah, Y/n, sorry I'm on my way"

Daniel did not hesitate to leave immediately forgetting about the woman as she trembles in her spot.

The woman's face darkened as her eyes were glaring at Daniel's hand, no, more like on the phone or the person on the phone.

Biting her nails again as she gritted her teeth when she remembered Daniel called the person on the phone their name.

"Y/n, that sl*t I remember her. Just you wait b*tch"

"She was always around him, even in the media"

"Her existence suffocates me..."

Then she pulled out a key and stood up.

She walked towards Daniel's house and unlocked the door with a smile not leaving her face.

"I'm home~"

Looking around to see Daniel's dish unclean and that he ate ramen before he went to school.

Smelling the lingering Daniel's body odor in the house.

As she picks up the dishes that Daniel left behind, she starts licking all of them clean with that red hue on her face.

Daniel ate on that plate and considered that what if he gaslighted himself into thinking that he already washed the dish when he goes home then he would eat on that same plate again.