- 𝐂𝐡. 11 -

[I'm skipping a bit much since I wanted to go to the hotel arc]

||

Y/n walked with Daniel to Duke's house.

"So many people are streaming today, even Duke was streaming too, Y/n!!"

"Really? What does it look like??"

"Oh well it's on the computer, You know people watch you through the internet"

"Ahh sweet hehe"

"I remember playing on the computer one time...when I was a kid"

They reach their destination and walk inside Duke's house.

Daniel walks inside the open door to Duke's room while holding Y/n's hand.

"Duke~"

"Pardon my intruding..."

"W..we let ourselves in, the door was open"

Duke turned his head to the two widening his eyes.

"Y/n!? Daniel!?"

"Oh hello Duke, I heard from Daniel that you were broadcasting. I don't really know what that is but can I help you?"

"Y..Y/n...!"

Duke hesitated to respond to the girl making her drop her smile which Duke noticed, so he agreed.

So Daniel and Y/n sit beside Duke who was between them.

With two new figures in Duke's rap room on paprika tv making Duke's view skyrocket immediately.

People give so many balloons.

Even two people were fighting who gave out much more balloons.

A yellow blonde smiled when the other balloon giver gave up and just stared at the woman's figure inside his screen.

In their streams, Y/n just played the guitar beautifully while Duke and Daniel sing their songs.

Evening came, Duke managed to get a load of money.

The total summary of the balloons he got was up to $5,000.

Duke wanted to give the money to Y/n and Daniel but both refused, so they just split it but Y/n still rejected their offer so only two of them split the money.

_____

Now Y/n was in the convenience store with little Daniel alone.

Y/n smiled as she greets little Daniel.

"Long time no see, Little Daniel!"

"Ah Y..Y/n! Yeah, long time no see.."

"How are you? I've been really wanting to go here before but I got busy hehe"

"I'm good Y/n, thank you"

"Hm did something happen? You smell like flowers, there must be something good happened to you, congrats"