- 𝐂𝐡. 42 -

- Y/n was absent for days which got her classmate a bit worried about her.

However, Y/n called Daniel to let him know that she would be attending school after spending a day at the hospital.

There would be no benefit to her lying about her circumstances.

__________

After a recent occurrence, another incident occurred in some way.

With no idea where to go, Y/n has been strolling for several hours, unsure of her destination. She was wandering aimlessly at the stroke of seven in the evening.

As she continues to walk aimlessly, she suddenly detects an abrupt movement approaching her.

Y/n was taken aback when someone grasped her forearm.

"Hey~"

"..uh"

Y/n had to yank her arm away from the man who seemed to be going crazy.

"I've been observing you earlier for some time"

Said the man, It appeared as though he had just left work because he was dressed in a suit or something.

"You really are the girl in the picture"

"What picture?"

"Yeah, that's right. Since I'm somewhat of your regular customer, I think we should get together"

As the man inched closer to Y/n, she abruptly stopped him by putting her palm over his face.

"Ah! That hurt. Oooh~ we can play S&M then-

"Y/n?"

Y/n merely cocked her head as soon as she heard someone call out her name, and the man peered behind her.

One of her classmates, Jasmine, was there. Jasmine glances at the moment in which Y/n appears to be squeezing her hand against the man's face.

"Oh, Jasmine!"

"What are you doing here?"

Y/n, let go of the man and turned around to face Jasmine, beaming with happiness.

Jasmine was a bit surprised, bearing in mind that she never had any conversation with Y/n. Jasmine smiles, as she holds Y/n's hand as thoughts race through her head.

"Great timing, actually, I was glad that you are here Y/n"

The quivering man in the suit tried to reach out, but Jasmine grabbed Y/n and dragged her away.

"Can I take a picture with you, Y/n?"

With a camera in hand that she took out, Jasmine held it up close to their faces. Y/n abruptly raises her hand to block the camera.

"Sorry but I'm allergic to cameras"

"Huh?"

Jasmine was dumbfounded as Y/n just smiled innocently.

Jasmine tried to steal at least one good picture but she realized that her camera lens was oddly broken, even though she was certain it was okay earlier.