- 𝐂𝐡. 37 -

Daniel was admitted to the hospital about an hour later.

Little Daniel spoke with Y/n for about an hour and then left Y/n's room.

Minutes passed, Y/n went to see Big Daniel's unconscious body.

"Hey kid, who are you?"

Y/n turned around to face the unfamiliar voice.

"I'm Daniel's friend...and you are?"

"I see! I'm from the police department. I'm here to watch them over him and the other guy"

"Ah, can you please tell me what happened to that boy present back then? What did he say?"

"Oh, him? He was taken to the police for interrogation. He said that your friend and the other guy who was with him had a huge fight that's all"

The police then left after he explained everything to Y/n.

Y/n grips her hand so hard that her nail started to pierce through her skin.

She took a seat next to a chair that was placed close to Daniel's bed. She strokes the side of her head while letting her bloodied hand paint her bandage red.

"Jiho, that kid.... Just why?"

Y/n holds her breath so that she can concentrate entirely on it. She let it out once she had calmed down.

She then stood up and gently stroke Daniel's cheeks before walking out and asking a Nurse to assist her way back to her room.

____

A few days passed. Y/n was discharged.

When Y/n went to visit Daniel at the hospital, she located him in a different room and under the name James Lee rather than Daniel Park.

"Huh?"

"I'm telling you his name is not Daniel Park but James Lee!"

Yes, Y/n was confused. She was, however, quite hurt by Daniel, who has been his friend, for not having enough faith in her to reveal her his real name.

After spending an hour by his side doing nothing. Y/n then made the decision to go while concealing her hand's cast inside her long coat.

Walking at the park as the sun began to descend. Y/n was stopped by a familiar she had heard once.

"You! You're Jiho's friend right!? I heard from Jiho that you had helped him once!! Can you help him with this once again!! You believe in him right!?"

"Who's she? Is she Jiho's friend?"

"Please!! Jiho's not that kind of a guy!! I heard you're really rich"

The father hugs his wife trying to calm him down as Y/n senses the woman slowly sitting down on her knee.

"Why should I?"

"....I'm sorry"

The father just bowed his head to Y/n and tried to drag her wife away from Y/n's face.

"That was Jiho's parents.... They cared so much for him. I wonder why that kid grows up like that..."

Then she made the choice to pay Little Daniel a visit only to encounter an old man standing in front of Little Daniel's house.