- 𝐂𝐡. 30 -

The day that Daniel returned to school.

He told Y/n and Vasco that he already left the agency.

As for PTJ Entertainment, it was announced that the CEO was replaced with DG.

The incident became a storm and gossip among the students but as weeks passed, it died down little by little.

_____

Walking down the hall of the school, Y/n wasn't really in a great or the best situation as her hearing started faltering again.

To make her not even notice that someone bump onto her back, although she was quick enough to catch that person in the arm so they wouldn't fall on the floor.

Jiho pushes the bridge of his glasses back carefully so that it won't fall.

"Ah, Y-Y/n? It hurt! Sorry-

"It's...fine"

Y/n turns her head away and removes her hand from gripping Jiho's arm quite roughly that it leaves a faint mark.

"You should give that back to Jay, Jiho..."

"!"

Jiho's body stiffened as he watches Y/n's figure moving far and farther away until she completely disappeared.

He did not understand how Y/n knew that he had Jay's wallet which contained a 10000 cheque, a few dog pictures, and Y/n's stolen shot picture.

He was holding the wallet inside the pocket of his pants.

"Did Y/n see me pick up Jay's wallet? How? Isn't she blind!? There's no way I'm believing something like that! Maybe someone told her!?"

Jiho just shakes his head and immediately runs trying to search for Jay's existence.

.....

Daniel saw Y/n on top of the stairs, letting her shoulder and the side of her head rest on the wall.

"Y/n!"

Taking two large steps on the stairs making it faster for him to reach Y/n.

Daniel held the side of Y/n's face as her cheeks deployed warmth on his palm.

His other hand then moves on top of Y/n's forehead which made his eyebrows furrow alongside his concerned gazes.

"You're burning up, Y/n! Are you alright?"

Y/n did not utter any word to respond to him, only a sound of silent groans and whimpers.

Daniel removes his hand from her forehead and grabs her arm instead, extending her arm to wrap around his neck as his other hand which was once caressing Y/n's cheeks, now held the back of her head, pushing it to rest on his shoulder.

Hugging her while patting the back of her head.

"I remember Y/n told me that whenever she was having a relapse, all existence being will automatically be her enemy"

"There, There, Y/n. I'm here, I won't leave you"

Brushing his warm breath on her ears as he continues to whisper gentle words.