- 𝐂𝐡. 40: 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑫𝒐𝒈; 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒚 -

Daniel finally got discharged and went back to school again as the students surrounded him like they always do.

The Fashion dept door opened to reveal Daniel as his classmates look at him in shock.

He entered the classroom with Jay on his side.

His friends began to jump on him as they asked about his condition.

Zack huffed although he was happy to see Daniel but he won't admit it.

Daniel look around to search for a certain girl yet his eyes landed on Zoe, who had a little smile on her face. He only returns a smile.

"Where's Y/n?"

His voice rang, surrounding the entire classroom that went silent at the mere mention of the girl's name.

He just talked with the girl yesterday but their faces were avoiding his gaze.

-"We don't know what happened to her"
-"Yeah, she was here the other day"
-"She was absent yesterday"

Some students answered Daniel's question trying to use the girl to open up a conversation with him.

"She said that she'll visit the hospital.."

Daniel looks at Little Crystal who was sitting in her chair but looking back at him.

"And I talked to her yesterday too"

Daniel said, then Zack arch his back while stretching his arms and was about to say something but got interrupted.

"Y/n's-

Zack cut his sentence as his attention was on Daniel who turned around when someone touches his shoulder.

Daniel immediately covers Y/n's face with his chest as he wraps his arm around her neck. Embracing her figure as his chin was resting atop Y/n's head.

Zack let out a laugh and rest his chin on his palm.

"Told you, Y/n loves me so much that I just said her name and she'll appear immediately"

Grinning to himself then he stood up and pulled Daniel away from Y/n.

Zack saw that Y/n's head was no longer bandaged as free as her hand now.

"Hey, come on"

Zack spread his arms awaiting for Y/n to hug him but unfortunately, time wasn't on his side as the bell rang indicating that the class was about to start.

He didn't get his hug but at least Y/n clapped his hand as their teacher entered their room.

Mira pulled him back to his chair and patted his shoulder.

"You'll get her next time..."

Zack snapped out when Y/n laughed at what Mira said. He looked back at the girl and gave her a loving smile. Although Y/n didn't seem to notice it, he didn't care.

_____

An hour passed.

Daniel keeps staring at an empty chair that seemingly belongs to the one who was responsible for his, being hospitalized.