- 𝐂𝐡. 33: 𝑺𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 -

After the incident with The stalker and Daniel happened.

New Days, New Year, New Semester.

Days passed by, for the day they all turned second-year students.

And a big wind transfer in J-High School, a student who transferred in the Comic & Animation dept.

A first-year student beat up his senior in the bathroom, knocking down Vin Jin, and trying to remove his hand away from covering his eyes.

Logan Lee made sure to beat Vin Jin to a pulp before leaving the bathroom window to avoid the teacher.

_____

Hours passed.

Mira entered the cafeteria with Zack whose hands were in his pocket, following her behind like a dog.

"I wonder where Y/n went, I'm so worried about those wounds..."

"Yeah, I told you we should wait for her, Mira. I want to eat with Y/n together with you"

"I want that too, you know? But Y/n ditched us and suggested that we go first..."

"Nevermind"

Zack picks up his tray and gets his lunch before following Mira again.

He looks up behind to see so many chairs gathered around near the table where Logan was sitting with another student from the same dept as him.

"Hm? Why are there so many chairs there?"

Then Zack guided Mira to an empty chair before that student with Logan, bumped his shoulder against Zack.

The sausage on Zack's tray fell on top of Logan's shoulder, Zack immediately brush the sausage off Logan's shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry. He bumps me..."

Logan turns his head to Zack with a glare and grits his teeth while Zack didn't take his action well and furrows his eyebrows and looks Logan dead in the eyes.

"You are one brave man. Sorry, sorry?"

"Huh? I said I'm sorry. What the hell do you want man?"

Zack drops his tray before stepping a bit forward while the student that was pleasing Logan tried his best to hide his excitement.

Before Mira interrupted so Zack became gentle and said his apology to Logan again.

Zack and Mira then move away after Zack got another tray.

He tried to pray with Mira even though he was an atheist.

A tray full of soup pours down on Mira's head as Logan mimics Zack's apology earlier.

....

Y/n just got out of the bathroom while Jay was waiting outside for her.

"Hm?"

Jay, who was leaning his back against the wall with his arms crossed in his chest, turned his head to Y/n and immediately walked in front of her.

He lifts Y/n's hand, the one that was covered in a bandage as his other hand slightly touches the bandage on Y/n's head.

Jay put down his hand on Y/n's other hand as he writes something on it with a frown behind his bangs that was covering his eyes.