Chapter 19

"Jamie..." I gasp at the feeling, and he takes the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. I'm suddenly slipped over and pinned down on the bed. My legs automatically wrap around him, and I feel his hand grip my thigh and then slide down. The kiss becomes more heated, our tongues perfectly in sync. His teeth gently bite my lower lip before he entirely breaks the kiss.

"Damn it." We're both panting, struggling to catch our breath.

"What's wrong?"

"I shouldn't... WE shouldn't have done that."

My eyes search for a look of guilt, but there is none." You broke your promise."

"I know."

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Sometimes you just have to cheat to win the grand prize."

A few hours later, I'm still unable to sleep through the night. I've woken up countless times, tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position, but I can't. I glance down and see Jamie sleeping peacefully. His lips are parted slightly, his face relaxed. Suddenly, I hear something.

"Charlotte..." I freeze wondering if I'd spoken out loud. Peering down, I see Jamie with his eyes closed still sound asleep.

"Did you say something?" I hear it again.

"Charlotte..."

"Yes?" I watch him curiously, trying to figure out what he's saying until it becomes clear.

"Charlotte... Charlotte... Charlotte." He's moaning my name.

Pleased, I got out of bed and hovered over him, my hand slowly sliding down the comforter

 until I reached for his boxers. His eyes opened and he looked at me. "Charlotte, what are you..."

Ignoring him, I pulled my hair up and took his boxers off, taking every inch in my mouth and I watched as his eyes rolled back, his hands firmly gripped on my head, controlling the pace. "Charlotte, we shouldn't..."

I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care. Shortly after, he finished in my mouth and a smirk formed on his face. "You sure are a bad girl, aren't you?"

I stood up and he grabbed my arm to kiss me. "Goodnight, Jamie."

"Goodnight, Charlotte."