Chapter 40

We walked to another set of doors and I said, "This is where we'd go to watch movies on family movie night."

 He looked around the room in awe, his eyes looking at every detail. When he sees the popcorn machine, his eyes light up. "You got to make your own popcorn, too? God, I would've killed for this when I was younger. I probably would've spent days in this room."

 "I sure did."

 "How often did you have family night?"

 "Once a month. They worked a lot, but they tried the best they could to find time to spend as a family. At the time, it irritated me that they were rarely home at night. It's nice to have all these material things, but after a while, it gets lonely." 

 "You were lonely as a kid?" As I met his gaze, I shrugged. "Are you lonely now?"

 "If you'd asked me that a few weeks ago, I would've said yes. I've kept a lot to myself over the years, despite Hannah being around. It took a huge toll on me." 

 His fingers tilt my chin up. "Are things different now?" 

 I give him a warm, teasing smile. "Everything is different now." I take a step back to put some distance between us. "There's one more room I'd like to show you. I think you'll like it." I couldn't help but smirk. 

 "Well, lead the way." 

 As we entered another room, I said, "This is my parents' private spa." 

 As he eyed the room in curiosity, he looked at the loungers and the pool. "I've never been in one of these before." 

 "They're really relaxing." 

 "It looks it."

 "Would you like to try it out?" 

 "What? Like right now?"

 I grin and he glances over his shoulder. "Nobody's home, Mr. Garcia." 

 He gives me a devious smile. "I didn't bring a bathing suit." 

 "Who said anything about bathing suits?" I start undressing while he stares at me in hunger. When I'm standing in just my bra and underwear, I wink at him and walk over to one of the loungers. I flip the switch to the heater and feel his eyes following my every move. "Are you planning on watching or joining me?" 

 "Can you blame me?" 

 "Not at all." He quietly closed the door and locked it before taking his pants off and shirt, leaving him in only his black boxers. God, how does a single look at him shirtless turn me on so much? He lingers at the doorway for a while, folding our clothes. My eyes travel down the length of his body and see the visible bulge in his boxers. He catches me glancing and smirks. 

"Are you planning on watching?" He mocks my words from earlier and I thank God the steam has already begun filling the room. Otherwise he'd be able to see what he's doing to me. 

 "I wasn't watching." 

 "Yes, you were." I suddenly feel a hand on my ankle. I sit up on my elbows to look at him and make out his sexy figure. His hand slowly trails up my leg and stops when he reaches my panties. I hold my breath, wondering what he'll do next. "Something wrong?" 

 "Why would you think that?"

 "You've become very tense. Is it something I did?" His fingers play with the lining of my panties and I force myself to remain still as much as I wanted to latch myself to him and let him take control of me.

 "I don't know what would give you that idea." 

His hand starts to move again, and the teasing touch of his fingers sets my body on fire. Without my intention, a low moan slips out of my lips when I feel his lips press down on my inner thigh. "Jamie..." 

 "Yes?" His hand slips under my bra, and soon after, I'm moving closer and closer to him. 

"Please..."

 "Please what, baby?" 

 I sigh instead of answering. His lips continue the tortuous path up my legs until I feel his warm breath between my thighs. His finger brushes over my clit, and I have to hold back the shudder of pleasure that follows. He kisses me once, then twice, flicking his tongue in a steady rhythm while his other hand grips my hip to stop me from moving. Beads of sweat drip down my neck as the temperature in the room increases. He slides his fingers into my panties and down my legs until they're on the floor. "Sit up." 

 I do as he says and sit up to face him. He reaches behind my back, undoing the clasp of my bra. "You're so beautiful." 

 He gently kisses my neck before picking me up and putting me on his lap. I moan at the contact of his hardening erection between my thighs. "I want you to ride me." I bite my lip at his words but hesitate. "You've never done it before?" I shake my head. 

 "Good." He smirks as he pulls his boxers down his legs and rubs himself against me, teasing me. I moan and grab onto his shoulders. Without warning, he pushes me down and the pleasure racks down my body.

 My scream is muffled as I bite into his shoulder while he continues to move me up and down on top of him. "Jamie," I moan his name, and he pushes me even deeper. It shocks me how in sync we are. When I want it rougher and faster, he obeys by punishing me with his tempo. His lips go where I need them, his hands caress every part he can reach. The steam from the heater is mixing with the sweat of our bodies and the combination only makes it more pleasurable. It isn't long before I feel myself orgasm, and he continues to fuck me harder and faster with each stroke. When he hears my drowned out moans, he presses his mouth against my neck and moans while picking up the pace. He grips my hips tighter when he finishes inside me, and we collapse onto the seat, both of us breathing harder than ever before. He passes me my underwear and puts his own back on.