Chapter 11

Author p.o.v

Like a volcanic eruption, all their hidden emotions burst into flames and poured into the kiss. Marco couldn't contain the burning heat anymore, he just wanted her and more than anything in the world.

Marco couldn't contain the burning heat anymore, he just wanted her. His lips moved across Zoey's plush soft ones fast with desperation, they felt and tasted even better than what he had fantasied of.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting every inch of her like he'd never tasted anything sweet before. He felt drugged.

His movement on her mouth became roughened, biting her lip and gripping the base of her head. Marco pulled away for a moment to look into her eyes, that same fervent erotic desire swirled in her honey-brown hues.

Marco claimed her lips again, pushing his large body into her small body. She grinded her hips into his aching dick. He could feel his member throbbing against his pants begging to be released.

Zoey moaned, the sound filtering into his ears like a melodious instrument.

"You like that?" He grunted and thrusted his hard bulge into her crotch, she released a startled thrill as his dick continuously rubbed than her hips could.

He peppered kisses on her neck, lindered there for a while, then proceeded to her perky breast. He grabbed the fabric of her dress and ripped it apart, exposing her boobs, which drives any man crazy.

"You've ripped my dress." Zoey accused. She meant to reprimand Marco, but instead it sounded like a purr.

"I will buy you a whole mall to make up for it." He gritted, his mouth was quick to lap her seducing boobs, while he fondled the other one.

He took his mouth to the other one, giving it the same attention and treatment. The sensation was too much. Zoey threw her head backwards, fluttering her eyes close. Soft moans left her lips as she tried to contain herself.

Marco left her boobs exposed and got down on his knees. He locked gazes at Zoey while his fingers traced her inner thighs. He tore her panties in half and gently blew cold air on her sensitive pussy.

Slowly, his tongue swept over her clit, he repeated the action twice before locking his lips on her pussy. At this point, any rational thoughts in Zoey's mind were completely out of the window.

However, Zoey hadn't been with a man for years, which made all her organs sensitive. Her walls were quick to tighten and before she realized it, she exploded. The sensation of the orgasm left her panting and gasping for air.

After her orgasm, she thought Marco would let her be. Little does she know that he has a plan on his own. And that is to pleasure her to his heart's content.

Marco's tongue penetrated her, she jerked forward from the intrusion. She held him by the head, pulling him deeper as possible as she craved for more. Her eyes fluttered shut, while her left hand played with her tits.

His tongue expertly fuck on her and he sucks at it.

The pressure on her lower part began to build up again, and she couldn't stop herself as her hips started to grind against his tongue. Her action gave him the energy he was looking for and his pace increased.

Instinctively, her thighs close around his head as a wave of orgasm hits her again, rushing through her body. The intensity of it shook her and big fat moans fell from her parted lips as she rode the waves.