𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"TOO SOON.."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"In memory of Aina Akamatsu.."

Sobs and cries were heard from those around her. She couldn't stand it, being there with those who only pitied her for something she couldn't control. There was nothing more she hated than being told "i'm always here for you."

"You were never here for me..so why am I here for you.."

She mumbled, staring at the casket being lowered into the steep hole. Her grip on the rose stem tightened once she saw her father come her way. "Umi.." Jaemin immediately brought his daughter into a tight hug. Though she said those words, the tears built up in her eyes and they couldn't stop following out.

There was nothing more heartbreaking than Jaemin having to get the call saying his wife had got into a car accident during the heavy snow. She was heading back home from work with a plan to stay in and watch movies with her small family.

"I want her back.."

Those four heart crushing words only made matters worse. Umi sobbed knowing that the mother who was just showing her how to play guitar a week ago was now lying in her white casket with piles of dirt being pushed on top of it.

"Me too.."

It hurt Umi more knowing her mother died on her own daughter's birthday.

It hurt even more when Jaemin realized the date and grasped the fact that two of the girls he loved, died on the same day. Especially when he saw her body being carried in the hospital he was working at.

Umi quickly pulled away from her father, she couldn't take the sense of grief surrounding her any longer. She quietly excused herself to which a pair of eyes followed her. She wanted to be alone, yet she couldn't do that while being crowded by people she barely knew.

"Umi." she heard, turning her head back as she saw Shinichi follow after her. "Yes..?" Umi muttered, standing behind the tree while he walked over in front of her. He held out his arms for the girl as she bit her bottom lip, her lower face portion quivering until her legs weakened and gave out on her.

"I hate her so much..! Why would she leave me like this?! She didn't even call me to say happy birthday or get me a gift— she just left me without saying anything! Why would she do that?!" Umi felt Shinichi's arms under hers, holding her up as she cried into his shoulder.

"Don't say that.." he said, running his fingers through her hair. "Don't say that you hate her, I know damn well you don't hate her, Umi."

"But I do. She never made time for me, she was always out working instead of being with her own kid.." Umi said. "Dad took me everywhere..not her." she spoke sternly, sniffling as her eyes reddened. "Umi." Shinichi said with warning. He knew that she was going to say something she didn't.

"I don't understand.."

Far away, Jaemin watched his daughter plead with such distraught. He wished he could turn back to tell Bomi to stay home so that the incident would've never occurred. So that he wouldn't be standing in front of her grave.

"Numi..? Why are you in class?"

Umi looked up at her friend Inhye, watching her sit down next to her. "Just because my mom died doesn't mean i'm excused from missing any uni classes." Umi spoke in such a monotonous voice, not trying to let the matter bother so much as Inhye's eyes widened just slightly.

"Sorry..too soon." she mumbled, flipping through the pages of her notebook to find an empty one before writing the date. The First of December, her mother's birthday. Shinichi met eyes with Inhye, the clueless girl not knowing what to do.

He quickly swept up Umi's notebook and started walking out of class. She stared at him in confusion before following him out into the empty hallway. "Shinichi, what the fuck?" Umi said, trying to get her notebook back.

"Go home."

"I'm not going home, now give it back."

"Umi, go home. Seriously." Shinichi placed the notebook on her chest as she glanced up at him. "I don't want to go home, Shin. I seriously don't." Umi mumbled, meeting his eyes as he sighed. He then grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the hall as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"Where are we going..?" Umi followed him, feeling his hand reach down to her fingers. "To my place." Shinichi spoke without hesitation. "I know you only came here to get away, but I know people already came up to you.." he said, glancing back at her, noticing the tears in her eyes.

"I know you hate attention so just stay with me. You're there almost everyday..so there's no difference." Shinichi slowly came to a stop, watching her nod her head as people passed by them. They all recognized the two, children of famous members in a band. Umi wiped her eyes, not realizing the people who were staring at her.

"Hey..! Aren't you Na Umi and Aki Shinichi?"

The two turned to the girl, watching her eyes widened in excitement. "I just wanted to say I love your parents! They're so cool! Especially Aina Bae, like her name is soooo..!" It was then when Umi cut out all noise from her ears. The girl had spaced out and Shinichi immediately took notice.

"I'm sorry, but now is not the time." Shinichi said, staring down at the girl as she gulped, nodding her head before quickly walking away. Those passing by notice how the girl looked scared, wondering what Shinichi had said to her before they left.

Umi clung onto his arm, her eyes on his black jacket as he continued going towards the direction. He made sure Umi had a mask and a hat on, the same with him so that they wouldn't be recognized.

DISPATCH: Lead Guitarist, Aina Bae, of rock band "Lust" passed away on November
29. We were given the information just
today, on her birthday. We send regards to
those close to her.

COMMENTS

user i can't even imagine how her family feels ☹️

user i was just listening to their debut song. i can't

user wdym. WDYM???

user umi just posted something about it
user its so heartbreaking </33

user i hope her husband and daughter are okay

user no wonder she left class
user she goes to uni?
user yeah, snu
user does that really matter rn?? she's grieving, let her be

user isnt 11/29 her daughter's birthday?

user i remember when i first saw lust at this small bar they always preformed at, then watching them grow so much to seeing this? my heart hurts so much

⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.