𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"I FEEL SO GUILTY."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Shinichi was hesitant on coming to her house, especially if he knew her father wasn't really fond of him.

The boy knocked either way, hoping to see his girlfriend as he stood nervously, rocking band and forth in his spot. A chill breeze crept up against his skin, almost telling him to go back home, yet he stayed either way.

He knew he could see her during classes, but he wanted to spend time with her outside of university. He heard the locks turn, his heart almost dropping as it opened, only to see Umi in her pajamas, her hair all over the place as if she had just woken up from a large nap.

"..Nichi..why are you here..?" she mumbled tiredly, stepping out into the cold air with her arms crossed. Umi squinted her eyes, getting used to the sunlight as his face softened at the sight of the girl. "I came to see you!" Shinichi smiled, leaning down towards the girl.

"Uh huh."

Shinichi froze upon hearing Umi's dad. He then straightened himself up and smiled awkwardly. "It's nice to see you Mr. Na!" the boy said, waving his hand at her father as Jaemin watched as Umi turned around. "Can I take him inside?" she asked, holding her boyfriend's arm as Shinichi stared at the back of her head.

"Yeah, just stay in the living room." Jaemin said, slowly backing away from the door as Shinichi's eyes widened. The two walked into the house, watching as her dad left to go back to his room. He saw Umi lay herself back down onto the couch, her pillows and blankets already set in one spot.

"Did you fall asleep here?"

"Yeah. I was up watching movies after school and eventually I like passed out."

Umi wrapped herself in her blanket, leaning back into the sofa while Shinichi nodded his head. "I think your dad is starting to like me." he said proudly. "He only said yes because he's tired. Otherwise he would've said no." Umi turned to the boy.

"I guess. I think if I came more often he would be fond of me more." Shinichi said, almost suggesting the idea until Umi sighed. "He'd hate you even more, Shinichi." the girl chuckled, leaning towards him as he crossed his arms.

"You know Inhye is no longer a child. She has officially grew up." Shinichi said, remembering how the girl was trying to hide the mark on her neck as Umi looked at him in shock. "Really?! What?! When was this?!" Umi sat straight up, an expression of surprise on her face.

"Literally yesterday before we came into class. I saw her and she literally had like a hickey on her neck. I am ashamed of her." Shinichi spoke, talking as if he were her father. "What?!" the girl covered her mouth with her hand.

"She didn't tell me who though sooo..mystery to be uncovered!" Shinichi shrugged his shoulders, feeling Umi lay her legs on top of his thighs. "I know she might say who it is soon to me unless she might feel really embarrassed about it." Umi said.

"Yeah she hates talking about embarrassing stuff." Shinichi agreed, humming as he laid his head back into the couch. "I find it funny how she forgot you two were cousins." Umi chuckled as he placed his hands over his face.

"It's actually insane. Like we literally went over her house the other day too." Shinichi said, shaking his head while Umi laughed. "I genuinely thinks she forgets who she is sometimes." he spoke in all serious. "Xiang too! Like he just walks out like its nothing! Walking with his light luxury bag like he owns five Walmarts!"

"Five Walmarts?!"

"Please. His mom is a model and he's a model too? Maybe even like ten Walmarts."

"Eleven for having Renjun as his dad."