𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"WHOSE VOICE IS THIS?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Umi was back in her empty home.

She didn't know what to do, she stood still for a while until she slowly walked herself towards her mother's studio. Umi could already feel her knees giving up on her, yet she kept going.

She placed her hand on the cold handle, turning it and gently pushing the door open. She felt the frigid temperature graze against her skin, shivering before she stepped in. It's been a while since she's been in the room, all the memories of her mother achieving such awards were up on the walls.

The recording studio pushed towards the back of the room while Bomi's desk was near the front with a safe right next to it. Umi came around and kept her eyes on the desk top, looking at the family photos that were sitting in front of her. It was her first birthday, not like she could remember, but it seemed like her small family was the happiest at that moment.

Umi pulled the chair and sat down on it, the cushion sinking her in as if no one has ever sat on it before. Her hands tugged on the first drawer, she saw nothing but pieces of blank music sheets and a pen.

The nineteen year old sighed before closing it up and moving onto the next one. This time she saw a bunch of random items, but one that stuck out in particular was a cd case. It wasn't empty, it had her name written on it with a heart to the side.

Her eyes then averted towards the cd player in the room, standing up with the case as she turned it on and slid the cd inside before pressing play. She stood there for a while waiting for something to come up until she heard sudden laughter playing through.

There was a mix of two people, one boy and one girl. She figured the girl was her mom, but the boy's laugh sounded nothing like her father's.

"Aina! Just do the intro!" Umi heard the boy say, his voice sounding familiar, but she couldn't quite pin point whose it was. "Whose voice is that..?" she mumbled to herself. "Hyuck, i'm not doing that cringey intro! You do it!"

"Ugh, fine! Hi Aina in the future, this is Donghyuck your future husband, aka the best boyfriend in the world, aka Mr, Hyuck Jackson, Michael Jackson's long lost son—" he started to say until Bomi interrupted him. "Get on with it Hyuck!"

"I am! I'm not done! Aina, I love you so so sooo much and I don't want you to ever leave me ever ever eveeeer because you're the best person I know and..I want to make you happy." he whispered the last few words before Bomi's giggled echoed throughout the room.

Umi sat in silence. "I know..I know i've heard that name before.." the teenager said, hearing the intro finish as a light sound of a violin started to play. The girl went back onto the chair and sunk into it, listening to the song play as his voice came back again.

His sound had such a mellow tone to it, the way he carried out his voice made her feel like she could listen to the song for hours. Though the lyrics were quite gloomy.

"When he joked around and said that we looked like lovers, you laughed while I stayed up all night."

Umi was sure that the boy singing the song had felt some type of way with a friend he had. Either they were hiding their relationship at one point or it was before they were dating.

"My days are spent waiting for you, my nights longing for you."

The girl shortly found herself sleepy, it's been a while since she's been able to get some sleep ever since her mother passed. She hugged herself, letting the tears she had in her eyes roll down her cheeks.

Jaemin came back home to see his daughter's shoes by the door.

He then heard a soft sound come through the hallway, seeing that there was light coming from Bomi's studio. "Omi..?" he mumbled desperately, running without hesitation as he opened the door and came to see that Umi was sleeping peacefully in her chair.

Jaemin only leaned against the door frame, sighing as he thought he was an idiot for thinking Bomi cold ever come back. He then recognized the voice that was playing, walking towards the cd player and stopping the music.

"Why is this here..?" he muttered, glancing back at Umi before noticing the slightly opened drawer. He then placed the cd back into it's case and dropped it into the drawer. Jaemin looked at Umi before leaving, he went over to the living room and brought a blanket with him.

He knew that if he woke her up, she wouldn't be able to go back asleep.

"Is Umi here?"

"She is, but she's still sleeping Nabi."

"That's fine, Sooyun wanted to come see her, but since she's in class right now so she asked me to come instead." Nabi said, smiling as Jaemin nodded his head. "Come in." he then opened the door wider for her, watching Nabi step in as he eyes immediately looked down the hall.

"Is she in there?"

"She is. I found her there when I got home from work." he said, closing the door as they started walking down towards the studio. "Was she not home?" Nabi asked him, her worried tone showing through her voice as Jaemin shook her head.

"I think she was with Shinichi."

Nabi glanced over to Jaemin. "I don't like it.." he mumbled. "She's everywhere but home and she barely comes talk to me anymore.." Jaemin opened the door to the studio, watching Nabi poke her head in as the sleeping girl was snoring lightly.

"Shinichi isn't bad..it's just that it's too much.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.