𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"IS SHE OKAY?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

tw: mentions of depression/ptsd
panic attacks

tw: mentions of depression/ptsdpanic attacks

REINA
you dont know how much i
miss you

REINA
i feel like everything has been
going wrong ever since you passed

REINA
inhye's in the hospital and she wont
wake up, everyone's just so worried
about her.

REINA
i think umi's getting worse

REINA
i tried checking up on her by
jaemin but he doesnt answer

REINA
i just don't want her depression
to worsen

REINA
she wont talk

REINA
ever since she saw inhye i knew
she thought of you

REINA
i saw it on her face

REINA
i cant loose her too

REINA
i cant loose any of you

REINA
i just wish you came back to me

REINA
please just come back
messages not delivered

Despite it all, Umi was stuck doing photoshoots for her upcoming album.

Yet all she could think about was Inhye.

"Hey Umi, what ever you're thinking about put it to the side." the director said, her eyes trailing over to him then to Minjoo who was beside him. "I can try." Umi spoke monotonously, going back to her poses as the camera shuttered, sending flashes towards her.

"Is she okay..?" the director whispered over to Minjoo as she shook her head slowly. "No and we need to end this now. We can do another day, but not today." Minjoo said sternly, not wanting to raise her voice to cause disruption during the shoot.

"We need the photos now. The deadline is in 2 weeks. This all should've been done already."

"Well if the deadline is in two weeks then we still have time. Today is just not the day for this." Minjoo stepped closer to the director, meaning every word she said before turning to Umi.

"I don't care how she is right now. We must get this done." he said, eyeing Minjoo carefully as she scoffed before she felt hands on her, glancing over to the security besides her. "I can walk myself out..but if you dare to raise your voice at her I will not hesitate to call someone." she gave the male a warning before walking out.

Umi peered over to Minjoo, hearing the doors shut close before glancing over to the camera. She tried clearing her mind as much as she could, attempting to let herself zone out, yet the horrors of that day kept coming back to her.

The cameras flash caused her to blink out of daze, hearing the director tell her to do another pose and following as to what he was saying. Her hands deliberately began to shake as everything around her started to move slow.

"Umi?"

The girl froze, the tears dropping onto her legs as her breathing started to become heavier, deeper into her bones. The camera shutters that echoed throughout the area caused her to place her hands over her ears, attempting to cover the noise.

"Oh..make it stop.." her voice cracked, pulling herself over her knees. The loud memory of cameras crowding her after her mother's passing been announced flowed into her mind, letting it play over and over while the sight of Bomi laying unconscious on the hospital bed kept replaying in her head.

The staff glanced each other, all wondering what was wrong since she seemed so fine just a minute ago. The director slowly made his way towards the girl, yet she pushed herself away. Her teary red eyes meeting his.

Flashbacks of her mother couldn't stop overflowing in her head.

"Go away.." Umi muttered, scooting herself frighteningly. "Umi it's okay! What happened? You were doing so fine a minute ago." the director said, her eyes finally noticing everyone who was watching her, her heart dropping one she realized the cameras were still rolling.

"Go away!" she yelled, her throat sore and tight from crying as those around her froze. Minjoo heard the yell from outside the door, immediately pushing herself inside as she stopped to see Umi sat against the wall, her tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh fuck..not again.."

Minjoo quickly ran over to the girl, standing in front of her as she gave the director a shove. "What did I say?! I told you not today and now you're pushing her to her limits?!" the older rose her voice at him, not noticing that Umi had got up and ran out.

"How could I know?! The girl is clearly mentally ill! We did nothing and she started crying!" he said, frustrated as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What did you say?" Minjoo stared at the male with widened eyed, in disbelief after hearing what he said.

"I am not repeating myself—" a hard sharp pain clashed against his cheek, scoffing once he realized she had slapped him. "You don't get a say in how she is when you've never met her!" Minjoo yelled, walking away from him and turning back to see that Umi was no longer there.

"Please Umi.." she mumbled to herself, running down the hall as she opened every and any door she came across. Only until she found the bathroom door locked, knocking aggressively while calling for Umi's name.

"Umi, are you in there? Come on Umi!" Minjoo said, hearing slight movements. "I'm sorry Minjoo.." Umi cried, her back against the door as Minjoo let out a relieved sigh. "It's okay Umi. Trust me it's okay." she mumbled, leaning on the door.

"I'm sorry I did this to you.." Umi began to say, holding herself as she sobbed in her arms. "I can't help it.." she weeped. Minjoo shook her head, wishing to give the girl a hug as her heart dropped after hearing what she said next.

"Do I need help..?" Umi said, trying to speak as clearly as possible with the lump stuck in her throat. "Umi stop it..don't think about it.." Minjoo muttered, wanting the girl to open the door as quickly as possible.

"Does everyone hate me? I didn't mean to yell. I didn't mean to act out. I'm sorry Minjoo. I'm so sorry.." Umi's cries could be heard from outside the bathroom door, her gasps for air making it harder for her to breathe.

"Umi..open the door."

"I can't..I don't want you seeing me.."

"Umi. Please open the door." Minjoo wiped the tears that were brimming her eyes, her hand on the bathroom door handle as she heard Umi's feet shuffle. The lock turning, Minjoo pushing the door as quickly as possible and immediately bringing the sobbing girl into a tight hug.

"You'll be okay, Umi..you'll be okay."

DISPATCH
Daughter, Na Umi of Aina
Bae, famous leader of band
"Lust" was caught seen yelling at
staff members during a photoshoot
and caught throwing prop items
causing minor injuries to staff.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.