𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"THE SPRING SEA."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

2 years later..

viewing akihcinihs's story

Her most famous song, Recorded Butterflies

The song Haechan had wrote with Bomi when they were younger. She hadn't expect the song to blow up so well nor did she think anyone was going to listen it. Yet there she was, preforming the song she had released two years ago in front of thousands.

She gave Haechan the credit of course, many fans wondered who this "Haechan" was, always questioning why the lyrics felt so familiar, not knowing Bomi had preformed it years before when she was still preforming at smaller gigs. Though she had only played it once, the tune was so ear catching.

The more she kept listening to the original version, the more she wanted to release it, but she knew it was a shared secret between Haechan and her mother so she let it be, untouched and safe.

"Stay with me tonight.." her hand holding the stand as her lips brushed against the microphone. She couldn't explain the adrenaline that rushed throughout her whole entire body whenever she was on stage.

Now she knew how her mother felt whenever she talked about it.

That feeling when everyone is singing your songs, saying each of the words with ease as if they had written it. When the crowd is asking for more even after doing an encore. Umi never felt more fulfilled in her life.

There were many times where she felt like giving up completely, but she knew it's not what she wanted to do deep inside her heart. Umi loved singing. She loved singing after her mother the most.

During her concert, snippets of her and Bomi singing together while Umi was a kid played, Jaemin of course recording in the background. That video slowly led to the next song, Rose. It was a song written by Bomi, their debut song. Umi had sang her version of it which made those in the audience tear up at how similar the mother and daughter's voice were.

Umi couldn't believe she'd be able to breeze through her mother's death after two years. Now her being twenty-one at her own concert. She thought it would take years to finish grieving, but she found herself accepting the situation and enjoying whatever came on her path.

Jaemin supported her throughout the whole way, even until now. He has always been her number one supporter since day one. Posting pictures of her rehearsing, falling asleep on the couch listening to her music repeatedly, in the company building or even just her standing.

Minjoo did the same, always tagging her as her little sister even if no one truly got the hint. It only made Umi work harder towards her goal. Being able to sing the songs her and her mother were originally supposed to.

That's what she called her first album. The Spring Sea. It was a combination of what their names had meant, everyone got it quite quickly, finding it heartwarming that Umi always found a way to include her mother, even if she wasn't physically present.

The Spring Sea was a hit album in many peoples eyes. They all found it pleasant to listen to, referring it as an album you'd listen to at the beach during the spring time. Exactly it's name.

Despite her still being young, she felt as though she already accomplished what she was aiming for. Though she knew she had a long road ahead of her, maybe a few more years before she felt completely satisfied.

Fans noticed how her boyfriend, Shinichi, was the producer for most of her songs. Yes the boy was in the music industry as well, but he wasn't much of a bassist or drummer like his parents were. He enjoyed composing songs more than anything and he was more than happy to help Umi whenever she asked.

There were some songs were she featured Jingyi and Inhye in, letting them become the background vocals in her songs or either taking up a verse whenever it would fit their voices better. The two girls would always accept the chance, taking it whenever they can.

Xiang was always the first one to post Umi's songs whenever it came out despite his modeling schedule. Always insisting on letting her songs play during his shoots and wouldn't start unless her music was on.

After the twins had graduated, they got accepted in the same university Inhye, Shinichi and Umi were in, causing them to be able to hang out with each other once again. Sooyun and Seongwoo both had to finish up their school online after a couple of months, but that too didn't stop them from reaching their goals.

They were able to get into a good college, just not the one their friends were attending. It made them feel a bit left out, but if they were to do what made them expelled, they would definitely do it again.

When Umi held her first concert, she immediately asked everyone to come in hopes for them to see her preform. There wasn't a doubt they were going to come, they all wanted to show the love of their girl.

At times she would call them out, thanking them as much as possible to the point she almost lost breath. But she couldn't have been there if they hadn't helped her. Umi struggled of course, but she struggled a ton. She truly didn't know where her life was going to lead until two years ago.

She thought she was just going to graduate university and that would be it. She never knew the joy of preforming in front of thousands would ever cross her mind.

"If i'm with you, I won't be battered by the rain.."

The tears that seemed to roll down her cheeks sparkled in the night sky, the lights all on her. Her pure emotions coming out as she sang with all her strength. It was the last song of her show and honestly she did not want to leave.

She understood why her mother talked so much about preforming. She understood why her mother wrote those music sheets for her.

If there was anything she would've expected, it would've never been this.

"I love you, Mom.."

⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
and 😭😭that😭😭is😭😭
the 😭😭😭😭end😭😭😭
thank you for those who took
their time reading this book :(
ily ily ily <33 :(

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 • 𝘯𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 🎉